Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNardael
LabLover

Loc: North Pole
Household LEDs beside CFLs? BUD-GET GROW!
    #724714 - 04/05/14 03:07 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

Hey I'm experimenting with some bag seeds, and my grow room is gonna have a combination of cold and warm cfls, now I discovered a dual led panel with 2 units in it in the apartment. I'm thinking about installing it beside the cfls somehow. Do you think my plants could utilize the spectrum of house hold leds? I didnt find any info on the units about their wattage, the panel is capable of 50 watts but I guess household leds are not that powerful. So any ideas?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Household LEDs beside CFLs? BUD-GET GROW! [Re: Nardael]
    #724715 - 04/05/14 04:06 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

They can add depending on which one's they are. Do you have any specs, maybe a photo of any markings. It wont add a lot, but it probably won't hurt adding it in there either.

Good ol' bag seeds on the frontier of discovery.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

OfflineNardael
LabLover

Re: Household LEDs beside CFLs? BUD-GET GROW! [Re: phychotron]
    #724716 - 04/05/14 04:33 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

Thats my problem, no markings wich i could use to make a decision, but I will drop the idea as the closet has limited space, and I also need to add plus two lights with reflectors wich will give place for uv bulb at flowering, and i will also need to install a monster ionizator for stealth purposes. Household leds just wouldnt worth the effort I think and they would be in the way. I might write a budget guide if i succeed ;D.

OfflineNardael
LabLover

#724717 - 04/05/14 04:34 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

BTW two of my babies are smelly with some lemon scent. lemon skunk alert?

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #724726 - 04/05/14 06:51 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

thats every  bud... lemony at first, but could go a number of ways.  But for a bag seed that's a good guess, it's one of those great flavors that gets around a lot.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

OfflineNardael
LabLover

Re: Household LEDs beside CFLs? BUD-GET GROW! [Re: phychotron]
    #724932 - 04/07/14 07:07 AM (9 years, 11 months ago)

The smell can be felt better by now as they have been in a semi air tight closet for the past two days, but they like the new closet with the new cfl reflector for sure, I can see that on their growth. Now it's time to train them to get bushier as the 2 sativas streched out a little bit.

OfflineNardael
LabLover

#724935 - 04/07/14 07:38 AM (9 years, 11 months ago)

Oh and I also have some kind of indica mutant. It was starting off fine but when I stressed it with nutrients it started to get crazy, it has 3 apical nodes, funny leaves and the whole plant just isnt symmetrical any more. I guess it would be wise to kill it off as a hermaphrodite threath, but as a biology student it's just interesting to watch it growing so its staying at least until harvest. It has more chlorophyll then the healty plants, it appaears to be a much darker green color.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies