Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemonkeyking
The Jacobin
 User Gallery

Loc: a van down by the river
if you live in the US, what is the best seed bank (cannabis seeds) to order from?
    #651183 - 12/15/12 10:42 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I was wondering if you live in the US, and wish to be discrete, thus avoid unwanted attention. Where is the best place to order cannabis seeds. Specifically auto-flowering strains.....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: if you live in the US, what is the best seed bank (cannabis seeds) to order from? [Re: monkeyking]
    #651193 - 12/15/12 12:34 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Since you're a new member, I'm obligated to direct you to two places:
1)Our Search function (Where you can look for threads where your question may have already been answered)
and
2)This thread which I found using the search function.

I bring this up not b/c I don't want to answer your question, but because this is an example of a question (and there are many like it) that gets asked A LOT (:alot:), and for which there are many responses already posted.

That said; my favorite seed bank is www.seedboutique.com, followed very closely by www.seedbay.com. ; They both are run by the same guy, and you can get access to several breeders whose gear is only available at those banks.  Additionally, at seed bay, they have auctions for seed stock donated by amateur breeders, growers, and pollen-chuckers.  They may not be "grail" strains, but there's definitely some cool stuff there.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: if you live in the US, what is the best seed bank (cannabis seeds) to order from? [Re: 81renaissance]
    #651229 - 12/15/12 06:05 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

You will have luck with most of the major seed banks nowadays. I've used Doc Chronic since the early 90s never had a problem and have had orders in the thousands of dollars. He even sent in multiple packages to make sure some got threw (every one made it) and that was back when they gave a shit about busting seed packages. I haven't heard of a package getting snagged in a while. :happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Trusted Cultivator
Re: if you live in the US, what is the best seed bank (cannabis seeds) to order from? [Re: Magash]
    #651252 - 12/15/12 09:12 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Single seed center is a good one imo.

Seeds came in 2 weeks for me.

InvisibleGBurger717
Let me be me! I luv me some me!
Male

Loc: USA, East of Mississippi Flag
Re: if you live in the US, what is the best seed bank (cannabis seeds) to order from? [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #651685 - 12/17/12 06:00 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

hempdepot.ca    the best of the best

--------------------
"If only one party supports a bill, it's probably not a very good bill. If both parties support it, you can be sure that however good it seems on the surface, under the covers it's worse than you could possibly imagine" - Me myself and I 08-02-12

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty - Jefferson

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Jefferson

OfflineAngus
Trailer Park Supervisor
Male

Loc: Middle east coast
Re: if you live in the US, what is the best seed bank (cannabis seeds) to order from? [Re: GBurger717]
    #653518 - 01/02/13 07:58 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I'd never use seedboutique or seedbay.  You couldn't support a shadier individual in the canna business than Gypsy.  (Well, maybe Logic.)  Check out breedbay/seurbidz, most stealthy shipping I've ever encountered.  Just do a little research on an operation before sending any dough and you should be fine.

OfflineGumballs1337
Stranger
Re: if you live in the US, what is the best seed bank (cannabis seeds) to order from? [Re: Angus]
    #815865 - 06/27/16 12:05 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

I like  https://www.high-supplies.com/en/ Super-fast, very helpful. easy to talk to and very good support
Also, good shipping, very safe.. Never had a problem.
Thumbs up for High-Supplies

Edited by Gumballs1337 (06/28/16 08:13 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds