Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineflhiker
Hiker
 User Gallery

Loc: Fl, USA Flag
Re: Attitude seed bank sucks! [Re: brainsOplenty]
    #640885 - 10/18/12 03:29 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Critical Mass  X Big Buddhas' Automatic

Female Seeds White Widow x Big Bud

Lady Burn 1974  because I'm nostalgic

Mazar X Great White Shark

all feminized

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Attitude seed bank bad batch of seeds! [Re: cloneufc]
    #640912 - 10/18/12 06:08 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

cloneufc said:
I justed wanted to give Attitude seed bank a real review. I bought some seeds from Attitude seed bank for the first time and it ended up costing me around $130 with stealth shipping. There shipping was A+ but their customer service and seeds suck. I recieved 10 seeds that were maybe 0.5mm in size. They were extremely small. I had one seed out of 10 germinate and it was sickly. My friend gave me 42 Sour Diesel seeds and every single one germinated. They are doing great and not one is sickly or is dying. I called the attitude up and they said they only cover damaged seeds. I asked them if they could replace my order with 5 seeds instead of 10 and they refused. I paid for insurance but it doesnt help you if you get bad seeds. The seeds I ordered were Sensei seeds but I highly doubt they really were Sensei seeds. Now that I have been ripped off, I have to dispute it with my credit card company. I mean I coud have just got a bad batch of seeds but they should have atleast replaced them. Poor customer service and Poor seeds. Excellent shipping. I think I will just deal with seeds local to me from now on.

You may want to read up on the reviews of Sensi Seeds since they have stopped being run by Ben Dronkers. The reviews are very bad to say the least. The reviews on the feminized seeds are especially bad. The old owner hated the idea of feminized seeds so they didn't start doing it till left so they are years behind in that end of the seed market.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineSad
Stranger
Re: Attitude seed bank bad batch of seeds! [Re: cloneufc]
    #649764 - 12/06/12 09:36 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

ATTITUDE REALLY SUCKS. I WISH I HAD SEEN THIS REVIEW BEFORE GIVING THEM MONEY SO STOP POKING AT THE AUTHOR. I ALSO BELIEVE IT IS THE "ATTITUDE"'S FAULT, SIMPLY BECAUSE THE IGNORANT DICKS DON'T STORE THE SEEDS PROPERLY. ABOUT CUSTOMER SUPPORT? THEY SUCK BIG TIME!!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds