Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecloneufc
Emerald Palace of divine dank
Male
Attitude seed bank bad batch of seeds!
    #604786 - 01/11/12 02:46 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I justed wanted to give Attitude seed bank a real review. I bought some seeds from Attitude seed bank for the first time and it ended up costing me around $130 with stealth shipping. There shipping was A+ but their customer service and seeds suck. I recieved 10 seeds that were maybe 0.5mm in size. They were extremely small. I had one seed out of 10 germinate and it was sickly. My friend gave me 42 Sour Diesel seeds and every single one germinated. They are doing great and not one is sickly or is dying. I called the attitude up and they said they only cover damaged seeds. I asked them if they could replace my order with 5 seeds instead of 10 and they refused. I paid for insurance but it doesnt help you if you get bad seeds. The seeds I ordered were Sensei seeds but I highly doubt they really were Sensei seeds. Now that I have been ripped off, I have to dispute it with my credit card company. I mean I coud have just got a bad batch of seeds but they should have atleast replaced them. Poor customer service and Poor seeds. Excellent shipping. I think I will just deal with seeds local to me from now on.

Edited by cloneufc (02/13/12 02:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Sunnyvale Trailer Park, C... Flag
Re: Attitude seed bank sucks! [Re: cloneufc] * 1
    #604787 - 01/11/12 02:53 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

OK, Listen, I am tired of seeing people bash attitude because of the quality of the seeds.  I have said it before, and i am going to say it one more time!

ATTITUDE is just the middle man, they give you what THE BREEDERS give them.  If the genetics suck, or the seeds suck, its the breeder, NOT Attitude!  I have ordered from them in the past and just made a recent order, I have gotten bad seeds in the past yes, BUT its not attitudes problem, its the breeders.(Which in most cases the breeders then self will replace it, or even attitude will be happy to assist you!) Make sure you choose a good strain with good genetics, proven phenos.

Its ridiculous how many ppl bash the 'tude over breeder mistakes or poor quality.

So please do a little research before you buy seeds from a breeder, then go and blame Attitude or another seedbank for the problems.

--------------------

"You cant arrest me, im high I cant understand my rights!"

Nanook said:
" People learn differently. Some can observe and gather what they need, others need to do it and experience all the options. One of those options being: burning down a mini fridge. "

Anything posted by me related to cultivation or illegal activities is purely fictional. It is intended for educational or entertainment purposes only.

Please help support the fight for Medical Marijuana in Florida

OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Attitude seed bank sucks! [Re: cloneufc]
    #604790 - 01/11/12 03:07 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

cloneufc said:
I had one seed out of 10 germinate and it was sickly.

Quote:

cloneufc said:
I called the attitude up and they said they only cover damaged seeds. I asked them if they could replace my order with 5 seeds instead of 10 and they refused.

Oh and the seeds are sold as souvenirs, so if you even say you germinated any or attempted, they will refuse on that basis alone. Your best bet was to tell them they were damaged and they would have replaced them. Just because you don't read and follow the rules doesn't mean you have the right to bash a great company like Attitude.

Note to MODs/Admins.. Can we please block off this forum from people under post count 50, so ignorant people can't register just to slander someones reputation?

:kingcrankey:

--------------------

Nanook said:
" People learn differently. Some can observe and gather what they need, others need to do it and experience all the options. One of those options being: burning down a mini fridge. "

Anything posted by me related to cultivation or illegal activities is purely fictional. It is intended for educational or entertainment purposes only.

Offlinecloneufc
Male
Re: Attitude seed bank sucks! [Re: Miscusi]
    #604798 - 01/11/12 04:05 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Middle man or not Attitude is responsible for selling the bad seeds. I already contacted the breeder and they are blaming the Attitude and won't replace them either. When you go to Walmart and an item is defective, do you go to the manufacturer or do you return it to the store? Every store is the middle man and anyone with half a brain is not gonna return it to the manufacturer. Why would Attitude even sell micro seeds, that you could tell just buy looking at them that something is wrong? I mean 3 of the seeds were mutated in shape. I heard they only do it to US customers and not Euro customers. They were already caught once selling a bogus unreleased strain. I wish I would have know that before I made a purchase.

Selling marijuana seeds to US customers, even as souvenirs is illegal regardless if you are gonna germinate them or not. That's like selling a heroine syringe for ornamental decoration only.

Edited by cloneufc (01/11/12 04:07 AM)

OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #604800 - 01/11/12 04:19 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Well I am a US customer and I have never gotten any bogus or "micro" seeds from them.

I am sorry you had a bad experience, but Attitude cannot be held responsible for what the breeders send them. And also Attitude would have replaced them, if you had told them they were damaged. They replaced mine and gave me freebies for the trouble.

So please don't slander The Attitude's name, You went about getting replacements the wrong way, that's your fault. Don't use them anymore, go to another seed bank. But blaming the 'tude is ignorant.

--------------------

Nanook said:

OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #604802 - 01/11/12 04:28 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Oh and I just tracked my current order, it will be arriving today.. I will upload a picture of what I get from them. Also will be a grow log in progress soon, So if you would like me to prove to you you just had a unlucky experience and its not Attitudes fault, I will gladly, Just keep an eye on my Grow log that will begin in a few days :smile:

LY75585xxxxx

First-Class Mail International

Processed through USPS Sort Facility
January 11, 2012, 1:43 am
PENSACOLA, FL 32522

Depart USPS Sort Facility
January 09, 2012
BETHPAGE, NY 11714
Processed through USPS Sort Facility
January 08, 2012, 1:05 pm
BETHPAGE, NY 11714
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

--------------------

Nanook said:

Edited by Miscusi (01/11/12 04:50 AM)

Offlinecloneufc
Male
    #604803 - 01/11/12 04:31 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I already knew and read that they only replace damaged seeds. I never mentioned anything about germination to them. I sent them 3 emails about the damaged seeds and they ignored me. I sent them one more email explaining that the seeds were damaged because they were mutated. Then they finally sent me an email stating this

:Unfortunately as we are restricted by UK law to process any claims, we request that you contact the breeders directly and forward to us any communications from them so we can issue any replacements at their request.

Then I called them and told them I would pay for shipping if they replaced my order and they refused.
If I would have had great customer service I would have said so. I'm not completely bashing them, there stealth shipping is top notch and I can understand if I happened to get bad genetics but the poor customer service plus bad seeds is unacceptable.

OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #604805 - 01/11/12 04:35 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Ok, well I have no choice but to believe you until you give me reason otherwise. I am sorry about your bad luck bro, but honestly man I have never had any problems, and when i did they ,made it right. I know plenty of others that will swear by the tude' as well.

Check back in later today on my review post i will upload pictures of seeds i receive from them. and Watch out for my grow log so you see that what you experience was a fluke, As for the customer service, Sorry they acted like that, they never did me like that :shrug:

--------------------

Nanook said:

Offlinecloneufc
Male
    #604806 - 01/11/12 04:38 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

They are still in business for a reason but there are some unlucky people out there and I am one of them. They would have made so much money off of me had they treated me right. Of course I am not going to recommend them to people nor will I be purchasing from them again. I believe you had a good experience with them, I just did not. If they had just replaced my order with some good seeds then all would be well but they didnt. When I called them they acted like the $130 dollars I spent was worth it because they gave me two free seeds strains that I didnt want or ask for and ended up just tossing them in the trash.

OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #604808 - 01/11/12 04:42 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Ive had 5 orders with them, 6 one arrives today and only 1 of out the past 5 i got some bunk seeds and they replaced and as i stated gave me more than i was owed. 

But I understand, I recommended you try DrGrenthumb.  He has a decent selction of strains, and I have never had a problem from him, Hes located in Canada. The only thing is its cash or money order only and it takes WEEKS to get your order, but he has came threw for me twice.  Also he is a bit expensive. Thats the only other seed bank i have use that didnt rip me off.

--------------------

Nanook said:

Offlinecloneufc
Male
    #604809 - 01/11/12 04:53 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I just got ahold of the breeder again. Sometimes emails are not the way to go. The breeder asked for the receipt so I sent them the receipt from the attitude. We will see how it goes. Until I get my seeds replaced I will go on every forum posting of my experience. If they do replace my beans, then props to the breeder and boo to the tude.

The way I have been getting my seeds is that I talk to the many dispensaries in my area. The genetics I have been getting are killer! When you can grow 60 or so plants from seeds and then kill about half of them you're left with about 30 different plants to choose from. Then I select the best three or four for mother's. I get good genes at a ratio of about 1:10
For some reason ordering online has been just ok. I was just bored and wanting to try out different strains.

Edited by cloneufc (01/11/12 04:59 AM)

OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #604811 - 01/11/12 04:58 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Well you do understand that if the breeder does replace them they are taking responsibility for the problem right?... Thus not Attitudes fault.

I just ask that if the breeder takes responsibility for there shitty beans that you don't bash the tude over it, that's all.

EDIT: As for the shitty Customer Service you got, I COMPLETELY understand you telling others of that. But telling everyone they purposely sent you bad beans.. that's not right, But hey it's your choice and your karma bro!  Either way Good luck.

--------------------

Nanook said:

Edited by Miscusi (01/11/12 05:00 AM)

OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #604812 - 01/11/12 05:02 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

cloneufc said:

The way I have been getting my seeds is that I talk to the many dispensaries in my area. The genetics I have been getting are killer!

I would go that route then honestly, Its proven to work, and probably more hassle free

--------------------

Nanook said:

Offlinecloneufc
Male
    #604813 - 01/11/12 05:03 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I'm bashing them for poor customer service (ignoring my emails), not replacing my order when I offered to pay the shipping. If I was a repeat customer then maybe they wouldnt do that but that was my first order with them. Maybe they get a lot of first time customers trying to scam them? Still there's no excuse for ignoring my emails.

OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #604814 - 01/11/12 05:04 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

cloneufc said:
Still there's no excuse for ignoring my emails.

I agree with you on that.

--------------------

Nanook said:

Offlinethe man

#604845 - 01/11/12 02:47 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

get more flies with honey then vinegar.

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: Attitude seed bank sucks! [Re: the man]
    #604859 - 01/11/12 04:29 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I've never had a problem. Always got my seeds, always came packed very well, never had a seed fail to germinate. I've never had a need to contact them though, but ya know, there IS a phone number right up top of their page. Any time its better to call and speak with a person than it is to send an email and wait...

Your method or the breeder (not 'tude) is to blame for the crappy germ rates imo.

I AM admittedly a bit of a fanboy, but I've popped over 30 seeds from them and never had trouble. And some of those seeds sat in a box for over a year before I decided to germ them..

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #604869 - 01/11/12 05:35 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

cloneufc said:
They were already caught once selling a bogus unreleased strain.

Proof please!
I myself have seen some fishy shit on their site.
I always contact the breeder before ordering to be sure that it's really their genetics.

--------------------
:getstoned:

Offlinethe man

Re: Attitude seed bank sucks! [Re: Stoneth]
    #604882 - 01/11/12 07:04 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

i bet if you asked sensi again and said it nicely they would help you out. what strain was it, sometimes sativas have small beans. also how long did u give them to sprout. it can take over a week sometimes. also about the strain if its not very popular could be older beans.

anyway as attitude is in a country where you cant grow saying stuff like my beans wont sprout basically forces them to ignore you man. you have to understand that they dont want to entrap themselves. perhaps in a flowery way say my beans dont appear to be very fresh and if there is anything they can do.

but your best bet would be go right to sensi and be nice. not eh my beans wont sprout this is bullshit you do shitty work etc etc. any seeds i have had any issue with and sent emails they usually hook it up.

Offlinecloneufc
Male
Re: Attitude seed bank sucks! [Re: the man]
    #604965 - 01/12/12 09:18 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Nope they love to rip off U.S. customers because they know they can get away with it. The only recourse is to dispute my credit card now.
This is from Sensei seeds:
Message body

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your email, 

We are very sorry for your results.

Due to legal restrictions we can only take your query in consideration,

Your shipping address is in one of the country's where its NOT legal for us to ship to.

Please check on our website if we ship to your country: http://en.sensiseeds.com/to-which-countries-do-you-send-seeds/

If its illegal for us to ship to your country we unfortunately cannot help you any further.

Warmest Regards,

Fleur

Customer Service

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures