Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTriGeoLight
Spread Eagle Stalker

Getting seeds in certain states?
    #648946 - 12/01/12 08:27 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I'm looking in to doing my first MJ grow. I've looked at a lot of seed banks but I'm not sure which ones will ship to me discretely with out any trouble since it's not legal to grow or possess in my state. Does any one have any advice other than taking a trip to the nearest state.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Getting seeds in certain states? [Re: TriGeoLight]
    #648949 - 12/01/12 08:39 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Just have it shipped.  They always do it discreetly, seeds are shipped across the united states all the time.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

OfflineTriGeoLight
Spread Eagle Stalker

Re: Getting seeds in certain states? [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #648956 - 12/01/12 09:27 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

What are the chances of ICE or the DEA banging at my door. I have to accept the package be for they can do any thing to me right. Do you know how often they catch MJ seeds in shipping.

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #648958 - 12/01/12 09:37 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Not often at all.
It's not wise to ship to the grow house itself tho.
Just my two cents.
Get a po box or something.

--------------------
:getstoned:

OfflineTriGeoLight
Spread Eagle Stalker

Re: Getting seeds in certain states? [Re: Stoneth]
    #648963 - 12/01/12 09:45 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Stone th said:
Not often at all.
It's not wise to ship to the grow house itself tho.
Just my two cents.
Get a po box or something.

I'll ask my friend if I can send it to his mail box at the apartments he lives at and come by and pick em up. Then I'll build my grow box after or not tell them what they are or some thing. He lives in private complex so the cops can't linger and watch and the mail boxes are out side so I can see if any ones watching or waiting.

There more likely to raid or search after the delivery instead of during the delivery aren't they.

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #649013 - 12/02/12 10:56 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

TriGeoLight said:
There more likely to raid or search after the delivery instead of during the delivery aren't they.

Neither man.  If they discover the seeds, you'll get a little note inside the re-sealed package that says that the package contained contraband which was confiscated.
I know the nervousness when you're having your first package shipped, but after receiving at least a dozen packages and literally hundreds of seeds with no problem, I can say: You're being overly paranoid.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

OfflineTriGeoLight
Spread Eagle Stalker

Re: Getting seeds in certain states? [Re: 81renaissance]
    #649106 - 12/02/12 05:30 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

81renaissance said:
Quote:

TriGeoLight said:

Neither man.  If they discover the seeds, you'll get a little note inside the re-sealed package that says that the package contained contraband which was confiscated.
I know the nervousness when you're having your first package shipped, but after receiving at least a dozen packages and literally hundreds of seeds with no problem, I can say: You're being overly paranoid.

Its not that I'm worried about going to jail. In my state as long as you have less than 1/4 lbs(113grams) its a B class misdemeanor so I'd only spend up to 180 days in county most unless they could prove I was trying to sale. I just prefer not to get stuck in a government cage with a bunch of jack asses.

OfflineNameInUse
Strange
Male User Gallery

Re: Getting seeds in certain states? [Re: TriGeoLight] * 1
    #649350 - 12/04/12 05:05 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

That will come down to how you run your entire op.
Tell no one! I trust my friends but I don't trust their friends and so on. They tell two people, and they tell two people, and they tell two people...
Be smart, the seeds are only one part. You'll get paranoid but you can always reassure yourself that no one knows. The only way they know is if you tell 'em, provided you do everything else you can to hide your op.

--------------------
But then an even greater force emerged: The un! And the un un-nazi'd the world! Forever!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds