Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Re: Vision Seeds : Issues ChocoLoco [Re: cannabis_seeds]
    #761869 - 12/15/14 07:12 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Hey sherry  I dont have anything against you or gorilla! I think you do a service by getting people seeds!

You know when I posted this I was just saying they were bad seeds. Turns out im not the only one. And I won them in a fun ass comp.  I didnt think I was going to stir a hornets nest!

This is how I look at it. You guys hooked me up. and Im grateful dont think Im not.

Im going to grow out these and make them killer!

Thanks Budgrower

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Vision Seeds : Issues ChocoLoco [Re: Magash]
    #761872 - 12/15/14 07:16 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

You already know how serious I take the growing thing way more then I should. This strain name thing is one of my biggest piss offs. This name thing is the reason the clubs are full of mislabeled buds for sale. Clones that aren't what they claim to be. New growers all excited to grow what they think is their favorite strain only to be let down at harvest.

You'll be happy to know that my fiancee gave me one of my presents early so I could have it while some of the football season is here. A football jersey of my favorite team with that name you two love so much on the back.:rolleyes:

:happyweed:

I know you take it serious & you have my complete respect for that.

I've had friends out there go to buy clones and get something that wasn't even close to what they thought they were buying - or get a male when they thought they were getting a female - and one who picked up a bad case of russet mites.

I always thought it's be really nice to be able to down the street & just pick up a clone, but not so much after I heard that, so I get you.

Soooo - is your favorite team local? I know what name's on it, now I'll just have to guess the colors. My husband's favorite team since he was a kid is out there - funny if it's the same one.

~~sherry

--------------------
Cannabis Seeds| Delivered discreetly WORLD WIDE!

Cannabis seeds | Buy Marijuana Seeds from the #1 UK Online Store

Follow us on twitter for special offers on premium beans.

Check our Gorilla Seeds Blog for the latest news.

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Vision Seeds : Issues ChocoLoco [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #761875 - 12/15/14 07:20 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

budgrowerwannabe said:
Hey sherry  I dont have anything against you or gorilla! I think you do a service by getting people seeds!

You know when I posted this I was just saying they were bad seeds. Turns out im not the only one. And I won them in a fun ass comp.  I didnt think I was going to stir a hornets nest!

This is how I look at it. You guys hooked me up. and Im grateful dont think Im not.

Im going to grow out these and make them killer!

Thanks Budgrower

No worries - me & Magash don't always see eye to eye, but we seem to be able to work it out.
And, first time we don't, I'm flying out, teaming up with his fiance, and we'll beat some sense into him. Or make fun of him until he changes his mind. I'm sure it'll be one or the other. 

I want you guys to tell the truth about whether you like them or not. Then, if someone asks me, I have something real to say.

~~sherry

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #761878 - 12/15/14 07:28 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

I won't tell ya the team colors cause you're gonna figure it out easily.

There close to the 49ers and they suck so bad it's beyond comprehension. So hard to be a fan of theirs sooooooo hard. Least my 9ers friends can't say shit cause some fucking how we managed to beat them. Weeeee Suuuuuuck. Told ya it'd be easy.

Quote:

And, first time we don't, I'm flying out, teaming up with his fiance, and we'll beat some sense into him. Or make fun of him until he changes his mind. I'm sure it'll be one or the other. 

Ya better shut the hell up or she's gonna be sending ya a damn plane ticket. :crazymonkey:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

#761880 - 12/15/14 07:34 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
I won't tell ya the team colors cause you're gonna figure it out easily.

There close to the 49ers and they suck so bad it's beyond comprehension. So hard to be a fan of theirs sooooooo hard. Least my 9ers friends can't say shit cause some fucking how we managed to beat them. Weeeee Suuuuuuck. Told ya it'd be easy.

Quote:

Ya better shut the hell up or she's gonna be sending ya a damn plane ticket. :crazymonkey:

My husband is a Niner's fan - but Oakland is cool too.
Got to admit they're fans have a lot of fun getting dressed up.

My son had one of those plush Raiders throws when he was little someone gave him.
He loved it ... and it disappeared after a party ... pretty sure someone took it.

He still talks about it.

I think I'd really, really like your fiance.

~~sherry

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #761885 - 12/15/14 07:54 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

I lived on the 9ers side of the bay for a long time. Everybody loved em so of course I had to hate em. I don't hate em  now I'm a bay area football fan but it's funny how the 9ers have a qb that sucks and the only thing good about the raiders is the qb.

Quote:

Yeah I'm ssure she'd like you too but women have a way of teaming up against me so as soon as the holidays are over I'm sending her to the house in Darwin and keeping you guys on opposite sides of the planet. :prettyflyforawhiteguy:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

#761889 - 12/15/14 08:06 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
I lived on the 9ers side of the bay for a long time. Everybody loved em so of course I had to hate em. I don't hate em  now I'm a bay area football fan but it's funny how the 9ers have a qb that sucks and the only thing good about the raiders is the qb.

Quote:

Yeah I'm ssure she'd like you too but women have a way of teaming up against me so as soon as the holidays are over I'm sending her to the house in Darwin and keeping you guys on opposite sides of the planet. :prettyflyforawhiteguy:

Teaming up against someone who's fun to tease knows no bounds - especially through the power of the Internet.

My husband is a niners fan from when he was little & Joe Montana was on the team. Then Steve Young & Jerry Rice. Who knows when they'll be that good again, but he's loyal - even when he hates the coach and the players on the team.

We live in Redskins territory - so we hate them, but not as much as we hate Dallas. Only Dallas has been so bad lately that you almost feel sorry for them.

--------------------

Offline13buds
Trichome Farmer
 User Gallery

Loc: IN ETHERS TORSION FIELD
    #761919 - 12/15/14 10:25 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

dallas is in 1st place :super:

--------------------
:takingnotes:A M U:helpdesk:
:growingweed::growingweed::growingweed:1:growingweed:3:growingweed:B:farmerdance:U:growingweed:D:growingweed:S:growingweed::growingweed::growingweed:

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Vision Seeds : Issues ChocoLoco [Re: 13buds]
    #761970 - 12/16/14 06:23 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

13buds said:
dallas is in 1st place :super:

doesn't matter what place they're in - they still suck

i guess i should go & see if that's even true - very hard to believe

that they're in first place, not that they suck - that's not an opinion, it's cold, hard fact

~~sherry

--------------------

Offline13buds
Trichome Farmer
 User Gallery

Loc: IN ETHERS TORSION FIELD
    #761971 - 12/16/14 07:00 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Im a bears/cubs fan, I know suck... :waits:

:laugh2:

nfc east 
http://www.nfl.com/standings
cowboys 10-4
eagles 9-5
giants 5-9
redskins 3-11

:shrug:

--------------------
:takingnotes:A M U:helpdesk:
:growingweed::growingweed::growingweed:1:growingweed:3:growingweed:B:farmerdance:U:growingweed:D:growingweed:S:growingweed::growingweed::growingweed:

Edited by 13buds (12/16/14 07:06 AM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies