Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

Re: Who here believes in..... [Re: Sobeiyt]
    #599110 - 11/30/11 11:29 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Sobeiyt said:
She is just another old lady with too many secrets and cannot be trusted by me!

Wow you sound paranoid delusional.

Anyways, when I graduated this girl sitting in front of me who I had classes with (similar major) had a white whatever it is called with a freemason symbol on it. I thought it peculiar at the time.

The white thing in that picture...not sure what it's proper name is.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleP-O

Re: Who here believes in..... [Re: still beLIEve]
    #599122 - 11/30/11 12:36 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

still beLIEve said:
i want to hear more about this stuff

continue

sure why not...

A topic i find really really interesting is Masonic symbols EVERYWHERE

First this short cartoon clip, that relates to the topic.  This shows how everyone has to answer to a higher up masonic member.

Masons are told to put their symbols everywhere.  They call this "hiding it in plain sight".  most ppl have no idea.... but a member see's the symbolism and can smile to himself .

(look at the image by his bed)

I caught the new "MTV live last week"  and wasnt suprised to see the background they chose for the new set :facepalm3:

Lemony Snicket’s A Series of Unfortunate Events:

imaginarium of doctor parnassus:

(black and white masonic checker pattern ) (in every lodge)

(kinda weird he died during this masonic movie)

Fun with dick and jane:

A computer game :

(all seeing eye + hand sign)

(her chin upside down is a all seeing eye)

(this is an actual song :facepalm3:)

You can litterly find hundres and hundreds of music videos, tv shows, and movies with masonic symbols all through them.  Look on youtube.  there is sooo many vids on this.  I could spend all day posting symbolism ...

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

Re: Who here believes in..... [Re: P-O]
    #599125 - 11/30/11 12:40 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

The masons have infested Arther. What is there left to live for?

InvisibleP-O

Re: Who here believes in..... [Re: Tangerines]
    #599126 - 11/30/11 12:50 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

:cookiemonster:

OfflineSobeiyt
BleedingSidewalk

Loc: California Flag
    #599132 - 11/30/11 01:08 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I am well aware of all the symbolism, it seems to jump out at me, I even made 2 youtube videos with all the symbolism I have found.

One video consists of purely album covers, of artists covering one eye, in one way or another. To symbolize the all seeing eye...

I appreciate all that you have done for this thread positiveoutlook!

I have many many many many hours of research on these topics.

And have grown to hate sheep / try to help them.

--------------------
:peace: Things you can do, some can't be done!:peace:

www.soundcloud.com/tcfromgb

InvisibleP-O

#599135 - 11/30/11 01:22 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

And have grown to hate sheep / try to help them

Most people dont wanna learn about this stuff.  it goes against everything they have known.  So i find its just best to educate myself and talk about it, if anyone asks.

Quote:

I even made 2 youtube videos with all the symbolism I have found.
One video consists of purely album covers, of artists covering one eye, in one way or another. To symbolize the all seeing eye...

post your vids.  or pm them to me.  I would like to watch, i like seeing masonic symbolism.  Once you know what to look for you see it everywhere!!!

protip: dont join the masons outta curiosity, its a organization used for control...

Read a few Occult books (real ones), and see how much it relates to freemasonry :facepalm:

OfflineSobeiyt
BleedingSidewalk

Re: Who here believes in..... [Re: P-O] * 1
    #599157 - 11/30/11 04:07 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Got any reccomendations for some books?  Oh and some other symbolism thats everywhere that most don't see is numurology.

It tripped me the FUCK out one time, I was high as fuck sitting in my room, my tv used to stay on for back ground noise, I never watched it. And shamefully it was on disney channel. I listened closely to this commercial....  It advertised Friday Febuary Fith like a bunch of times, probably 6 times :lol:  The episode was wizards of  waverly place, angels vs demons episode or something.  F is the 6th letter in the alphabet.  I forget the true origin of "666" but yeah.

Heres a video I made.

--------------------

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#599355 - 12/01/11 10:53 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Somewhat related, this short clip of RP was pretty good...

OfflineSobeiyt
BleedingSidewalk

Re: Who here believes in..... [Re: Tangerines]
    #599370 - 12/02/11 05:16 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Thinking about this shit just irritates me... But damn that video of RP is pretty bold of him.  I like how he says it all like no big deal status haha.  Symbolism pisses me off haha. 

I had a funny idea of using symbolism in everything I say or do or make and see which one of my friends catches on first haha.  like silly shit where things I do or say come out to 666.  Like always giving the number 18 or something haha.  But then I moved away and realized the idea was a retarded stoner idea! :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineSobeiyt
BleedingSidewalk

#599371 - 12/02/11 06:04 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

PositiveOutlook, I closely looked at all the things you linked, finally.  And I am amazed with levels of symbolism that goes over my head. Like the chin upside down all seeing eye on Gaga.. Just ridiculous. 

I want to buy a chunk of land in the middle of the woods somewhere, build my own fucking Earthship.  and live off grid, growing my own pot, food, and mushrooms and opium :sun: . Where I can be free to do as I please and think as I please. And gain enough knowledge and overthrow the goverment! Viva la revolucion!  Haha jk about the overthrowing part :paranoid:  But yeah I am tired of the bullship and all the blissfully asleep sheep.

I write lyrics and I found this a clever line, "I feel I've been cursed, to find everything on earth symbolic, While the blissfully asleep sheep gallop and frolic"  HAha.

Its fucking 5am Ive been up all night reading a book called "You said what?" (lies and propaganda throughout history)  Its a good one! :thumbup:

Edited by Sobeiyt (12/02/11 06:06 AM)

InvisibleP-O

#599390 - 12/02/11 11:20 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Got any reccomendations for some books?

Not really .  I kinda read a few Manly P. Hall books (they are more occulty, but tie into freemasonary) .  Ive also seen a few Dark occult Gilmores (real ones are Expensive ) and they tied into stuff that freemasonry talks about (king Solomon, and talking to the dead).

Quote:

Heres a video I made

I like it!  I think once a Artist gets to a certain point in there  career, they are approached by someone, to join them or just allow masonic symbolism in there videos, and pictures...  I think maybe the elite see this as branding them .  This subject interests my wife bigtime.  she collects symbolism Artist images.  I also liked the song u played in the background.  Many artist choose not to "sell out" and dont get the attention and help in the industry like other artist. 

Quote:

PositiveOutlook, I closely looked at all the things you linked, finally.  And I am amazed with levels of symbolism that goes over my head. Like the chin upside down all seeing eye on Gaga.. Just ridiculous.

Ya dude, Gaga is such a masonic sellout, its almost funny.  So is Jay-z and hit "triangle handsign" :facepalm: .  But to make it big in the Industry, you must pay your dues, i guess...

Quote:

Its fucking 5am Ive been up all night reading a book called "You said what?" (lies and propaganda throughout history)  Its a good one!

Ill check it out. thanks

Last Night I watched "Eyes Wide Shut"  . Soooo many Occult/Masonic references.  But not surprising seeing as the director, Stanley Kubrick was a freemason

(symbolism)

the Movie is about a man who sneaks into a elite secret society meeting, and they find out.  So they do what they can to get him not to talk.  The whole movie is filled with occult symbolism in the background.

There was a quick part when the camera scanned all the masks in the circle quick, and i one mask was a triangle with one eye (all seeing eye).  You could not get any more clear.  lol.  I cant find a picture on google of it....

Edit:  found it

Edited by P-O (12/03/11 05:39 AM)

InvisibleP-O

#599410 - 12/02/11 01:39 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Heres a web site that might help ya in your symbolism research.  Its very well done. and updated weekly with many Symbolic Pics, and good articles on music vids, movies, ads ect.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/
symbols rule the world, not words nor laws

OfflineSobeiyt
BleedingSidewalk

#599492 - 12/03/11 04:01 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Dude you are so blessed to have a wife who is interested in this...  Most of my friends think I am nuts when I talk about any of this, and I try to explain to them.  And when I am reading books and shit, my family labels them "stupid conspiracy books"  or "crazy conspiracy"

I just label them as sheep :]

and thanks for liking the video :thumbup:

And yeah I have visited vigilantcitizen a few times! I like it :]

and DUDE that movie you posted... I think I saw that waaaaay back in the day, before I knew of any of this shit and I think that, plus my dad speaking of secret societies got me hooked.

And want to know whats weird? My grandma wanted my sister to go watch her husband while she went to the store, because half the time he doesn't know where hes at.  and then my sister said I will do it because she has to get ready, and all of the sudden they didn't need to go to the store anymore and they will do it later.  I think she's afraid Ill question him.  which I will :lol:

I fucking hate my grandparents now haha

--------------------

OfflineSobeiyt
BleedingSidewalk

#599493 - 12/03/11 04:04 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Also, can you elaborate more on "black arts"?

Are you speaking of the more sinister side to everything?

Half the time I don't believe in heaven or hell or god or lucifer.

But believing that I have seen a ghost troubles me.

And taking LSD makes me think alot also haha

--------------------

OfflineSobeiyt
BleedingSidewalk

#599497 - 12/03/11 04:15 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

oh and.. do you believe in all the shit like monarch programming and all of that?  Its weird how everything falls together perfectly.

And the multiple personality symbolism is the most creepy for me.

Like the link, I linked in my 2nd post, of the Ex member who was saying all the programming she got starting at 2 years old from what she can remember.  Shits creepy, how to stop it?

--------------------

Edited by Sobeiyt (12/03/11 04:19 AM)

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
    #599501 - 12/03/11 04:38 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

So let me get this straight. You guys are taking popular symbology and tying it together in order to formulate proof of some vast conspiracy?

Listen, people accuse me of being a nut all the time, but even I know that it is a logical fallacy. Sure it is entertaining to think about, but I don't think you should take it for more than it is.

OfflineSobeiyt
BleedingSidewalk

Re: Who here believes in..... [Re: DungenessDank]
    #599502 - 12/03/11 04:50 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

DungenessDank said:
So let me get this straight. You guys are taking popular symbology and tying it together in order to formulate proof of some vast conspiracy?

Listen, people accuse me of being a nut all the time, but even I know that it is a logical fallacy. Sure it is entertaining to think about, but I don't think you should take it for more than it is.

:doublefacepalm:

--------------------

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
    #599503 - 12/03/11 04:57 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Edited by DungenessDank (12/03/11 05:15 AM)

OfflineSobeiyt
BleedingSidewalk

Re: Who here believes in..... [Re: DungenessDank]
    #599504 - 12/03/11 04:58 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Image does not work

--------------------

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#599547 - 12/03/11 07:02 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Your frontal lobe doesn't work.

Quote:

Sobeiyt said:
Like the link, I linked in my 2nd post, of the Ex member who was saying all the programming she got starting at 2 years old from what she can remember.  Shits creepy, how to stop it?

Take a course in humanities and quit reading peoples high school model of theory on concepts that have already been studied and written and restudied and rewritten by historians throughout history.

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract