Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineFisherman
Stranger

Re: Who here believes in..... [Re: King Koopa]
    #598586 - 11/26/11 04:16 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

maybe just try to turn your ph as high as possible.

this should prove for nice weather, probe... :>

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSobeiyt
BleedingSidewalk

Loc: California Flag
    #598588 - 11/26/11 04:31 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

King Koopa said:
Instead of calling us out, you should coerce your granny into giving up life's valuable secrets. Oh and try to find the serum for reversing the poison

Will do funny guy! :ignorethetroll:

--------------------
:peace: Things you can do, some can't be done!:peace:

www.soundcloud.com/tcfromgb

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: Who here believes in..... [Re: Sobeiyt]
    #598608 - 11/26/11 07:42 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I'm not a believer in chemtrails, but I DO refuse to get a flu shot. :tinfoil:

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineSobeiyt
BleedingSidewalk

Re: Who here believes in..... [Re: RasJeph]
    #598649 - 11/27/11 12:26 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

RasJeph said:

As do I! :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleP-O

#598857 - 11/28/11 02:42 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

imo.... "illuminati" is the invisible boogy man the freemasons what you to chase

freemasons deff are real

InvisibleP-O

#598858 - 11/28/11 02:51 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Sobeiyt said:
Quote:

RasJeph said:

As do I! :thumbup:

same :hi5:

OfflineSobeiyt
BleedingSidewalk

Re: Who here believes in..... [Re: P-O]
    #598909 - 11/28/11 11:07 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

PositiveOutlook said:
imo.... "illuminati" is the invisible boogy man the freemasons what you to chase

freemasons deff are real

My grandfather is a free mason and I am so enraged by this...  I feel I can't trust anyone in my family and I am fucking losing my mind.  The deeper I dig the more I find.

--------------------

InvisibleP-O

#598921 - 11/29/11 12:54 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

for the most part the freemasons is just a mens club, so your grandfather is not a bad person, because he was a mason. 

Most leaders and people that are successful are approached to be members,  Masonic symbols are everywhere, once u know what to look for..

imo freemasonary is used for control . most people join for the mens club part of it,  but once u start taking blood oaths (they really do) and orders from the order it gets real.

lower degrees do not participate in all the rituals and real meetings.  Its easy to control a country if all the leaders and business owners are members of your organization and will do what you tell them :evil:

I used to order freemason books of ebay,  kinda intersting stuff :toke: , and my friend lives beside a freemason lodge,  all the windows are concreted over at the "masonic temple "

Edited by P-O (11/29/11 01:11 AM)

OfflineSobeiyt
BleedingSidewalk

#598927 - 11/29/11 01:42 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

PositiveOutlook said:
for the most part the freemasons is just a mens club, so your grandfather is not a bad person, because he was a mason. 

Most leaders and people that are successful are approached to be members,  Masonic symbols are everywhere, once u know what to look for..

imo freemasonary is used for control . most people join for the mens club part of it,  but once u start taking blood oaths (they really do) and orders from the order it gets real.

lower degrees do not participate in all the rituals and real meetings.  Its easy to control a country if all the leaders and business owners are members of your organization and will do what you tell them :evil:

I used to order freemason books of ebay,  kinda intersting stuff :toke: , and my friend lives beside a freemason lodge,  all the windows are concreted over at the "masonic temple "

My grandfather has been in it for 30+ years and they won't even tell me what degree he is.  But being in it for so long I imagine he's worked his way up there.  I am sticking with him being a bad person / living a double life. You should have seen the look in my grandmas eyes when I started questioning her...  And yeah I know alot about the masons and read alot about them.  I feel my grandpa chose a cult over family and humanity.

--------------------

Invisiblespeckle
speckle
Female

Loc: Melbourne, AU
    #598939 - 11/29/11 05:59 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

They real fo' sho'

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
    #598953 - 11/29/11 08:57 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Sobeiyt said:
I feel my grandpa chose a cult over family

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#598986 - 11/29/11 12:36 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Sobeiyt said:
Quote:

PositiveOutlook said:

My grandfather has been in it for 30+ years and they won't even tell me what degree he is.  But being in it for so long I imagine he's worked his way up there.  I am sticking with him being a bad person / living a double life. You should have seen the look in my grandmas eyes when I started questioning her...  And yeah I know alot about the masons and read alot about them.  I feel my grandpa chose a cult over family and humanity.

lol. Its not a career. If your grandpa worked at a train station all his life, it'll pointless to ask him anything about the masons. It seems to me that your grandparents are giving you weird looks because they think you're a retard, and doesn't deserve the limited knowledge they know.

Just sayin

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#598987 - 11/29/11 12:38 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I'm trying to come off as rood.

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

OfflineSobeiyt
BleedingSidewalk

#599014 - 11/29/11 04:19 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

King Koopa said:
I'm trying to come off as rood.

Rude*  and you have no idea what you are talking about.  :sheepie:

--------------------

InvisibleP-O

#599017 - 11/29/11 05:16 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Masons take a blood oaths, that if they talk about masonic secrets, Or really anything to do with their lodge. They will be brutally murdered by their lodge brothers... so even if he wanted to tell u about freemasonry he couldn't

Quote:

Once a candidate has agreed to these oaths, he may be allowed to put on a Mason’s apron (although this practice, too, varies by lodge). The candidate is usually asked to kneel at the altar and place his hand on the Volume of Sacred Law or the Bible which open at every lodge. The candidate must then recite the oath (sometimes known as the obligation) of the entered apprentice degree. This oath is usually worded as follows: “I, ____ __ ____, of my own free will and accord, in the presence of Almighty God and this Worshipful Lodge of Free and Accepted Masons, erected to God and dedicated to the memory of the Holy Saints of Jerusalem, do hereby and hereon, solemnly and sincerely promise and swear, that I will always help, forever conceal, and never reveal any of the secret arts, parts, or points of the hidden mysteries of Freemasonry, which I have received, am about to receive, or may be hereafter instructed in, to any person unless it shall be to a worthy Brother Entered Apprentice, or within the body of a just and duly constituted Lodge of such; and not unto him or them whom I shall hear so to be, but unto him or them only whom I shall find so to be after due trial, strict examination, or lawful Masonic information. Furthermore: I do promise and swear that I will not write, indite, print, paint, stamp, stain, hue, cut, carve, mark or engrave the same upon anything movable or immovable, whereby or whereon the least word, syllable, letter, or character may become legible or intelligible to myself or another, whereby the secrets of Freemasonry may be unlawfully obtained through my unworthiness. To all of which I do solemnly and sincerely promise and swear, without any hesitation, mental reservation, or secret evasion of mind in my whatsoever; binding myself under no less a penalty than that of having my throat cut across, my tongue torn out, and with my body buried in the sands of the sea at low-water mark, where the tide ebbs and flows twice in twenty-four hours, should I ever knowingly or willfully violate this, my solemn Obligation of an Entered Apprentice. So help me God and make me steadfast to keep and perform the same.”

Quote:

Taken by 3rd Degree Freemasons – (New Catholic Encyclopedia, 1964 A.D.)
The blindfolded candidate kneels at the altar, places both hands on the volume of sacred law, the square and compass, and repeats after the worshipful master:       
I, _________, of my own free will and accord, in the presence of Almighty God, and this Worshipful Lodge, erected to Him and dedicated to the holy St. John, do hereby and hereon most solemnly and sincerely promise and swear, that I will hail, ever conceal, and never reveal any of the secrets, arts, parts, point or points, of the Master Mason's Degree, to any person or persons whomsoever, except that it be a true and lawful brother of this Degree, or in a regularly constituted Lodge of Master Masons, nor unto him, or them, until by strict trial, due examination, or lawful information, I shall have found him, or them, as lawfully entitled to the same as I am myself. I furthermore promise and swear, that I will stand to and abide by all laws, rules, and regulations of the Master Masons Degree, and of the Lodge of which I may hereafter become a member, as far as the same shall come to my knowledge; and that I will ever maintain and support the Constitution, laws, and edicts of the Grand Lodge under which the same shall be holden. Further, that I will acknowledge and obey all due signs and summons sent to me from a Master Masons' Lodge, or given me by a brother of that Degree, if within the length of my cable tow. Further, that I will always aid and assist all poor, distressed, worthy Master Masons, their widows and orphans, knowing them to be such, as far as their necessities may require, and my ability permit, without material injury to myself and family. Further, that I will keep a worthy brother Master Mason's secrets inviolable, when communicated to and received by me as such, murder and treason excepted. Further, that I will not aid, nor be present at, the initiation, passing, or raising of a woman, an old man in his dotage, a young man in his nonage, an atheist, a madman, or fool, knowing them to be such. Further, that I will not sit in a Lodge of Clandestine-made Masons, nor converse on the subject of Masonry with a clandestine-made Mason, nor one who has been expelled or suspended from a Lodge, while under that sentence, knowing him or them to be such. Further, I will not cheat, wrong, nor defraud a Master Masons' Lodge, nor a brother of this Degree, knowingly, nor supplant him in any of his laudable undertakings, but will give him due and timely notice, that he may ward off all danger. Further, that I will not knowingly strike a brother Master Mason, or otherwise do him personal violence in anger, except in the necessary defense of my family or property. Further, that I will not have illegal carnal intercourse with a Master Mason's wife, his mother, sister, or daughter knowing them to be such, nor suffer the same to be done by others, if in my power to prevent. Further, that I will not give the Grand Masonic word, in any other manner or form than that in which I shall receive it, and then in a low breath. Further, that I will not give the Grand Hailing Sign of distress except in case of the most imminent danger, in a just and lawful Lodge, or for the benefit of instruction; and if ever I should see it given, or hear the words accompanying it, by a worthy brother in distress, I will fly to his relief, if there is a greater probability of saving his life than losing my own. All this I most solemnly, sincerely promise and swear, with a firm and steady resolution to perform the same, without any hesitation, myself, under no less penalty than that of having my body severed in two, my bowels taken from thence and burned to ashes, the ashes scattered before the four winds of heaven, that no more remembrance might be had of so vile and wicked a wretch as I would be, should I ever, knowingly, violate this my Master Mason's obligation. So help me God, and keep me steadfast in the due performance of the same.

These are just a few of the many Oaths, that masons take.  After taking many many oaths about masons cutting up ur body if you reveal anything, you prob learn fast not to talk about freemasonry to anyone!

Homer becomes a "stone cutter" (freemason)

Edited by P-O (11/29/11 05:48 PM)

OfflineSobeiyt
BleedingSidewalk

#599027 - 11/29/11 06:54 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Where'd you get the writings about the blood oath from?

DO all degrees have to take this oath? I imagine they have to take an oath but Idk if everyone like entry level has to take a blood oath.

I have contemplated holding my grandpa hostage to give me answers :lol: :facepalm:  But he is close to death anyways, so maybe I can talk him into giving me answers. But my grandma is still alive and well and she is fucking nuts in my eyes now. I don't even consider her family anymore. She is just another old lady with too many secrets and cannot be trusted by me!

--------------------

InvisibleCrayolaHalls
Dreams of Oceans
Male

#599028 - 11/29/11 07:10 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Masonic lodge traditions are set at the state level in the US; although, there is very little difference from state to state.  Some differences can also be found country to country, but relatively little.  Nearly all of the ceremonies and rites can be found at a decent public library.

Every initiate in to freemasonry recites the penalty to their oath.  The penalties were basically listed above.  The penalties refer to a central story that freemasons teach and nothing more.  If you really believe the penalties are enforced just ask yourself when the last time you heard of a murder in any of those fashions... especially a murder done by a group of men whose average member is in their 60s.

--------------------
I am not a cannabis grower.  I find the cannabis growers to be the most open to experimenting and sharing out of all of the different botany groups I enjoy.  I frequently use the suggestions that I find to apply to own organic gardening and food production.

InvisibleP-O

#599105 - 11/30/11 11:01 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Sobeiyt said:
Where'd you get the writings about the blood oath from?

DO all degrees have to take this oath? I imagine they have to take an oath but Idk if everyone like entry level has to take a blood oath.

I have contemplated holding my grandpa hostage to give me answers :lol: :facepalm:  But he is close to death anyways, so maybe I can talk him into giving me answers. But my grandma is still alive and well and she is fucking nuts in my eyes now. I don't even consider her family anymore. She is just another old lady with too many secrets and cannot be trusted by me!

-Every member takes many many oaths of secrecy .

-I found all the oaths and images from google, eventhough i have read other masonic oaths in freemason books

-Plese dont harass your grandpa about his past.  If the man is on his deathbed, then just be there for him.  The past is the past.  And being a freemason does not mean he is a bad person (cant say the same about the organization though).  So just be there for him dude.  Dont kidnap him :facepalm3: .  Maybe go through his library and read some masonic books he must own.  Just Dont get too into it... goes the rabbit hole goes reeeal deep.

-once u start researching freemasonry, other topics that u can get into are : famous Freemasons,  Lucifer( masonic god), Occult (books), rituals, kabalah, masonic symbolism (everywhere!!!), the list goes on.....

just be careful with the knowledge you fill your head with .... "When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back into you"

Edited by P-O (11/30/11 11:19 AM)

InvisibleP-O

#599107 - 11/30/11 11:08 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

once you do lots and lots or research you realize "Illuminati" is just a boogy man THEY want you to chase.  Dont believe what tom Hank says :popeye:

(spells mason)

ive already said too much :tinfoil: :lol:

Edited by P-O (11/30/11 11:16 AM)

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
    #599109 - 11/30/11 11:22 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

i want to hear more about this stuff

continue

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale