Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9  [ show all ]
OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada-ish. Flag
Day 22 off Suboxone, I BEAT THIS SHIT.
    #476434 - 09/13/10 07:59 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

UPDATE DAY 11

Well people, I think I got this shit in the bag. its day 11, I'm getting my energy back and sleeping is coming easier. to everybody out there who is looking to get clean. IT IS POSSIBLE. And you have no idea what you have lost, Opiates numb EVERY PART OF YOU. I got 5 years of emotions in a massive flood at once. It actually does feel good to be sober! I CAN FEEL AGAIN! The fact that music sounds 1000x better is reason enough to quit! I think SO clearly now. Its a bit much to take in, as you start thinking about the entire time you were using and all that you did. you have to process it because you never did! The entire process is by no means a cake walk, but we did this to ourselves. For all that pleasure we felt, we have to take some pain.

But its not an impossible task, I was never more scared of anything in my life, but here I am at day 11. I even have suboxone, methadone, and poppy pods around the house. Havent touched that shit, It feels too good to be ME again. If your on heroin, methadone, suboxone, whatever your on. Taper that shit down, as low as you can go. I went from 100mgs of methadone down to 20mg in 4 months. then switched to 8mgs of suboxone, and over a 6 week period I tapered down to 2mg with little problem.

So if your reading this wondering if you can do it, you fucking can. You have to reach that mental point where living your life as a numbed soul is NOT acceptable anymore. You MUST reach the point where you will do ANYTHING. Mind over matter friends. I hope this thread helps somebody out there.

Peace to you and yours.

Not sure if anybody remembers, but I was on methadone for 2 years after being an IV heroin user for 2 years. a few months ago I decided I needed to transition to suboxone for a few months before jumping off everything. Well yesterday I jumped off everything, ill be 48 hours from my last dose of suboxone in about an hour. I prepared myself this time though, I have every comfort drug possible for withdraw, Klonopin, Clonodine, Trazadone, Serequel, and lots of weed.

So far I think this clonodine is being a fucking life saver, its an off label use for withdrawl but is a blood pressure medication. shit really puts you on the floor. blacked out a few times....Gota be careful. Well my biggest complaint is the bullshit that happens with your skin and mostly the legs. Fucking restless leg syndrome bullshit. Shit bothers me so fucking much! Plus I feel like, what I Imagine, bone cancer feels like. And I'm pretty sure somebody kicked me in the nuts while I was sleeping, Kite was that you? I even had suboxone left I just get sick of being a fucking addict even if it is a legal drug. So I guess about 2 weeks before I start feeling normal again. Fucking long haul but whatever I guess. No choice really, I'm not coming off this shit in winter. Plus I got a new life waiting for me at harvest..Going to be sober for that no matter what.

Well thanks for listening to my rant, I'm bored and depressed and had nothing else to do. :feelsbadman:

Edited by Lucid (10/03/10 08:25 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

Loc: Devils Marbles Flag
Re: Day 2 off Suboxone, 4 years in the making.... [Re: Lucid]
    #476435 - 09/13/10 08:04 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Good luck with the withdraws man, I hope you get through it ok.

Just keep thinking positive, and remember that in a few weeks you will literally be able to fill a bath and bathe in your own marijuana :jah:

Good luck once again, stay strong and stay high!

--------------------

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

Re: Day 2 off Suboxone, 4 years in the making.... [Re: T-Rex]
    #476438 - 09/13/10 08:16 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I just wish I could go swimming, a hot shower makes me feel great as long as I'm in the shower. And exercise is a huge part of it too. I could go drive to the lake and go swimming, one of my favorite activities. but last time I tried it while I was in mild withdrawl, I dove into the water, only the emerge and start doing that shit that happens when you fall though the ice. where your forced to breath. I had 10 people around me as I flopped around in the water like a tard going ERRR ERRRR ERRRER!!!!!!! ERRRRR! Even Inverted was like WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU! had to get my chest out of the water for it to stop. Super sensitivity to the cold in withdrawls, exactly why I dont want to do this in winter. I couldn't even go outside it was so impossible to stay sane. :boo:

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

Loc: Devils Marbles Flag
    #476439 - 09/13/10 08:22 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

That fucking sucks man, its getting into Autumn in the U.S about now isn't it? We just went through one of the coldest winters ever so I share your immense disdain for cold weather.

--------------------

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#476440 - 09/13/10 08:37 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

yep fall is fast approaching and summer is fading... it sucks, but me and the farmers got stuff to look foward to in the fall so you cant get too mad.

InvisibleMR.HEADY
PorchMonkey
 User Gallery

Loc: Toothless acres . West Vi...
    #476447 - 09/13/10 09:19 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Is it really that hard to get off of a drug ? Just curious ive never done it and wont do it .But why 2 yrs of methadone to me that was only prolonging the addiction. I dont know what suboxone is but good luck on quiting it also . Heroin must be awesome for people to like it so much . I cant stand the way opiate pain meds make me feel maybe that is different not sure. But congrats and good luck

--------------------
[quote]FarBeyondDriven said:
Anybody ever tell you you're the result of a broken prophylactic in the back seat of a 74 Mercury?[/quote]

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: Day 2 off Suboxone, 4 years in the making.... [Re: MR.HEADY]
    #476454 - 09/13/10 10:08 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

OMG it is the hardest thing I've ever done in my life, and I have made some amazing achievements before...

Opiates are the best and worst drug created.

Cannabis FTW fo the rest of my life, it saved me.

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

Re: Day 2 off Suboxone, 4 years in the making.... [Re: MR.HEADY]
    #476462 - 09/13/10 10:59 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

MR.HEADY said:
Is it really that hard to get off of a drug ? Just curious ive never done it and wont do it .But why 2 yrs of methadone to me that was only prolonging the addiction. I dont know what suboxone is but good luck on quiting it also . Heroin must be awesome for people to like it so much . I cant stand the way opiate pain meds make me feel maybe that is different not sure. But congrats and good luck

ya the 2 years of methadone was excessive, but it gave me time to stay away from the drug long enough to realize how much I prefer my life to the life of an addict. To me, it seems like you have to get to that "point" where you just have like an awakening and your like, fuck it.. I want off this shit and ill do anything I have to, to do it.:randy:

OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Cold as Hell Flag
    #476476 - 09/13/10 11:38 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I hope you never find out how bad addictions are Mr. Heady. Methadone has been stated many time to even be harder to quit then the drugs it is supposed to help you get off of. I have to be careful of some of the cold medicines I might take because they trigger severe cravings in me. I do not like pain killers myself but I love anything that makes me speedy(coke, meth). Some people love the opiates some love speed but one thing is for sure we can not handle them. We start and never stop then the vicious cycle starts to that is all we think about is getting our next fix. I would not wish this on anybody unless I truly hate them and want them to die.
                Lucid I know you can do it. You have won against the other 2, and I know you will do it with this one. You are strong and I will send good happy healing vibes your way my friend

--------------------
Just smoke a bowl and get over your self
We are human beings first everything else is second

You can not hold anything I post against me for I am delusional

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jawjuh.
    #476478 - 09/13/10 11:39 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

How does seroquel help with withdrawls ? just curious but all its ever done for me is make my blood pressure drop to the point I can barely stay conscious in the least pleasurable way possible, anyway good luck, you know you can do it, just keep your head up :awesome:

--------------------
:bonghit:
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

InvisibleHendershot
Shapeshifter
Male User Gallery

Re: Day 2 off Suboxone, 4 years in the making.... [Re: NobodyImportant]
    #476485 - 09/13/10 11:58 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I've been there dude, and I don't envy you right now(I will at harvest time tho :wink:), but much respect for taking this final step. I thrashed on my bed so bad my back was like sandpaper from scabs, my legs hurt soo bad and were all tickly inside at same time. I wanted to die, and the bitch was, I knew I wasn't going to. Atavan helped immensly:drooling:
Stay strong man, don't let your mind play tricks, make bargains( I deserve a pill, one won't hurt, etc.), cuz I know how it is. I chipped for months before I finally just did it. It's been 11+ yrs for me now, and I've never looked back!

--------------------

"You're cool, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out.."

OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Day 2 off Suboxone, 4 years in the making.... [Re: Hendershot]
    #476511 - 09/13/10 01:01 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Hendershot said:
I've been there dude, and I don't envy you right now(I will at harvest time tho :wink:), but much respect for taking this final step. I thrashed on my bed so bad my back was like sandpaper from scabs, my legs hurt soo bad and were all tickly inside at same time. I wanted to die, and the bitch was, I knew I wasn't going to. Atavan helped immensly:drooling:
Stay strong man, don't let your mind play tricks, make bargains( I deserve a pill, one won't hurt, etc.), cuz I know how it is. I chipped for months before I finally just did it. It's been 11+ yrs for me now, and I've never looked back!

congrats

--------------------

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

Re: Day 2 off Suboxone, 4 years in the making.... [Re: NobodyImportant]
    #476512 - 09/13/10 01:05 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

NobodyImportant said:
How does seroquel help with withdrawls ? just curious but all its ever done for me is make my blood pressure drop to the point I can barely stay conscious in the least pleasurable way possible, anyway good luck, you know you can do it, just keep your head up :awesome:

I use to take it for sleep while I was on a low dose of suboxone, but the clonodine really lowers the shit out of my blood pressure I dont think I can risk taking it. I'm at 105 over 62 HR of 73. its usually at least 120 systolic. I took 2 .5mg klonopins this morning and .15mg of clonodine(half a pill) Day 1 was ok, but today I'm super weak. did my daily 30 minute Exercycle exercise. ugh, my car is fucking broken and I dont know how the fuck to fix it so my dad is working on it. Too bad hes basically an alcoholic and is not exactly prompt with his work. 52 hours since last dose. Just wish I could drive to a friends house or somewhere. AHHHHHHHHH.

Fucking replaced the master cylinder on a 90's Oldsmobile cutlass sierra because pedal went to the floor with no brakes. Bench bled the new master, put it in. go to bleed the brakes and nothing comes out the bleeders screws on any of the tires. yes I did them in the correct order. no there are no leaks, the fluid level in the rez stays the same. Push rod has been checked.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#476514 - 09/13/10 01:06 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Well plus I am here to help him in the process. 

He helped me go from Heroin, to Suboxone, to nothing, so now I'm trying to get him to be on the same level.

It's a horrible process, but once you get over the hump you start to feel physical and mental things that you have been missing for years.  I cried so many times during my withdrawal and over absolutely nothing.  The instant flood of emotions that you have been ignoring for years hit you like a freight train, but after the depression, comes intense happiness that you haven't felt either.

He'll do it, I won't let him fail.

--------------------

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#476524 - 09/13/10 01:11 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Hendershot said:

Thanks for the support man, and grats on 11+ clean! I'm already feeling more clear headed. Had a crazy thing happen last night. like my life flashed before my eyes, and then the life I could have had flashed before me. It was this crazy emotional moment because the withdrawls fuck with your emotions so bad its like tripping. It really made me want to stay clean off this shit.

OfflineTank333
Psychotic Hippie
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
    #476555 - 09/13/10 01:57 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Right on dude! I'm hella glad for you!

I lost two friends in Seattle last summer who were trying their best to kick H...

Rob had turned to it when his Crohn's disease, and the oxy's that he had been prescribed just wouldn't cut it. He decided he needed to kick it when his injection site got REALLY infected. He was clean for three weeks before he relapsed and it killed him.

Vash had been a user for a while, and him and his brother (both were homeless in Seattle; Vash's name still brings tears to some street kids' eyes) had been trying to kick it for a while. They went on a trip to Portland, and no one's quite sure what exactly happened, but his brother got arrested and while he was in jail, Vash relapsed, and it killed him.

Heroin is one of the worst drugs in the world. I'm not sure which is worse, Meth or Heroin... Heroin is one of the only drugs I've never done, and I never will. I know I've done a lot, tried a lot of different things, and weed's the only things I still enjoy doing on a daily basis.

The way I see it is that if I feel I can control my cravings, I'll be fine. I still do coke, maybe twice a year, if I'm lucky. I do MDMA (NOT extacy, that shit's always cut with something nasty) maybe twice a year too... To me, it's all a matter of priorities, and controlling myself.

Anyways, congrats man! I really hope it goes well with you! I'm always hella supportive of anyone trying to quit that shit! Keep it up, and just remember, it's NOT worth it! lol

--------------------
My best run so far

InvisibleMr. Kite
For The Benefit.
Male

#476563 - 09/13/10 02:22 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I can kick you in the balls if you want me to. :gump:

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Day 2 off Suboxone, 4 years in the making.... [Re: Mr. Kite]
    #476564 - 09/13/10 02:27 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Mr. Kite said:

Why you trolling a recovery thread when you yourself started one for me???

--------------------

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

#476565 - 09/13/10 02:29 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Lucid said:
And I'm pretty sure somebody kicked me in the nuts while I was sleeping, Kite was that you?.

:ilold:
but goodluck on everything, and congrats.

--------------------

Edited by iStoner (09/13/10 02:34 PM)

InvisibleMr. Kite
For The Benefit.
Male

Re: Day 2 off Suboxone, 4 years in the making.... [Re: iStoner]
    #476566 - 09/13/10 02:31 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
Quote:

Mr. Kite said:

Why you trolling a recovery thread when you yourself started one for me???

Read Lucids post before you think I'm trolling fool.
Quote:

iStoner said:
Quote:

Lucid said:
And I'm pretty sure somebody kicked me in the nuts while I was sleeping, Kite was that you?.

:lold:
but goodluck on everything, and congrats.

This.

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#476573 - 09/13/10 02:50 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Oh.

Wow, you win!

--------------------

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#476576 - 09/13/10 02:56 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Hey Man hang in there!  It will get much worse before it gets any better at all! Feeling the wind against your skin is not as awesome as it seems. old habits do in fact die hard and they take as much soul as they can with them.

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

Re: Day 2 off Suboxone, 4 years in the making.... [Re: Tangerines]
    #476602 - 09/13/10 03:38 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Tangerines said:
Hey Man hang in there!  It will get much worse before it gets any better at all! Feeling the wind against your skin is not as awesome as it seems. old habits do in fact die hard and they take as much soul as they can with them.

surprising enough at hour 55 hour mark I'm feeling pretty good. That clonodine totally nuked the leg shit that use to drive me nuts so I'm mainly dealing with being extremely weak, and being a little depressed but no more than I was the entire time I was on Methadone and sub.

Somebody give me a fucking car. GOD I NEED TO GET THE FUCK OUTA MY HOUSE.

OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #476613 - 09/13/10 03:59 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Tangerines said:

That was great. That really hits it on the head. I am glad I changed my rating of you

--------------------

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

Re: Day 2 off Suboxone, 4 years in the making.... [Re: Kilroy]
    #476620 - 09/13/10 04:32 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I figured someone had to be the depressing, truthful asshole in this thread. :wink:

Stick with it Lucid.  The hell you go through makes the little bit of joy that much better.

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#476640 - 09/13/10 05:05 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Tangerines said:
I figured someone had to be the depressing, truthful asshole in this thread. :wink:

Stick with it Lucid.  The hell you go through makes the little bit of joy that much better.

nah its cool, You described it very well. It truely does try to take as much of your soul with it as it can. If a drug can be pure evil its heroin. nobody ever thinks there gona get addicted. yet I know only 2 people who have tried it and not become full addicts. and it was because I wouldn't get it for them. I mean its just staggering, its becoming the top drug of choice among youth our age.. Shit started just flooding in 10 years ago with no end in sight. If I ever see one of the mexican drug dealers who fucking slang that shit and called me to pull me back in when I was sober. I'm putting my fucking new Glock 23 in his fucking mouth and all his friends and blowing the back their fucking head off. Hell ill probably save 20 lives for each one I kill. Fucking parasites.

Edited by Lucid (09/13/10 05:07 PM)

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#476928 - 09/14/10 08:12 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Alright 72 hours clean. Today I woke up with a little more anxiety than usual. Kinda sucks ass, gona smoke like 9000 bowls now and see what happens. Why does withdrawl have to be a fucking marathon run. Karma owned me.:feelsbadman:

Oh, and i just sneezed for the first time in like 3 years. Opiates block that sensation to sneeze. Shit was insane, felt so good.

Edited by Lucid (09/14/10 08:15 AM)

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
    #476929 - 09/14/10 08:15 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Blow = Marijuana or Cocaine

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#476942 - 09/14/10 08:41 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

OfflineTank333
Psychotic Hippie
Male User Gallery

#476944 - 09/14/10 08:44 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Keep it up, dude! I'm on day 6 of no cigarettes, and damn, is it hard! Last night I had a dream that I sneaked a little butt of a smoke, and I woke up in a cold sweat! Now I'm sitting at Labor Ready waiting for work, and it's all I can do to keep from going outside and bumming a smoke from someone... lol

--------------------
My best run so far

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

Re: Day 2 off Suboxone, 4 years in the making.... [Re: Tank333]
    #476947 - 09/14/10 08:51 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Tank333 said:
Keep it up, dude! I'm on day 6 of no cigarettes, and damn, is it hard! Last night I had a dream that I sneaked a little butt of a smoke, and I woke up in a cold sweat! Now I'm sitting at Labor Ready waiting for work, and it's all I can do to keep from going outside and bumming a smoke from someone... lol

Quote:

Tank333 said:

Ya quitting can be a bitch, Those are called User dreams. good thing I dont remember my dreams as of recently. they like to come out often, user dreams that is.

Edited by Lucid (09/14/10 09:14 AM)

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#477193 - 09/14/10 10:36 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

85 hours in. Went and hung out with Inverted today, Helped passed the time a little I guess. It is getting easier though. I have no doubt that I will ever touch that shit ever again.

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #477201 - 09/14/10 10:48 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Lucid said:
85 hours in. Went and hung out with Inverted today, Helped passed the time a little I guess. It is getting easier though. I have no doubt that I will ever touch that shit ever again.

Good man! I got faith in you.

I had a major relapse. Im back to day 1 :nonono:

OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Day 2 off Suboxone, 4 years in the making.... [Re: Picklez]
    #477203 - 09/14/10 10:52 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

sorry to hear that picklez, but we all mess up every now and then. I relapsed a couple of times before I made it this long.

--------------------

InvisibleMr. Kite
For The Benefit.
Male

Re: Day 2 off Suboxone, 4 years in the making.... [Re: Kilroy]
    #477207 - 09/14/10 10:54 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I've never been on the shit, thanks everyone for telling me how bad it is. I guess I made one good decision in my life.

--------------------

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #477212 - 09/14/10 10:57 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Mr. Kite said:
I've never been on the shit, thanks everyone for telling me how bad it is. I guess I made one good decision in my life.

Certainly did. I regret all this shit.

InvisibleMr. Kite
For The Benefit.
Male

#477214 - 09/14/10 10:58 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Well at least you realize that and are trying to get off the shit.

--------------------

OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #477215 - 09/14/10 10:58 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Mr. Kite said:

:thumbup:

--------------------

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #477217 - 09/14/10 11:00 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Mr. Kite said:

Ive been "trying" to get clean for years. Although I have got much closer lately than every before

But this is the OP's thread. I hate to derail.

InvisibleMr. Kite
For The Benefit.
Male

#477218 - 09/14/10 11:01 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I think this thread wont be derailed because of other people trying to get clean.

--------------------

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#477296 - 09/15/10 12:26 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
Quote:

Lucid said:

Good man! I got faith in you.

I had a major relapse. Im back to day 1 :nonono:

Keep fighting man, this was not my first try. I was scared so I stayed on methadone/suboxone for like 2 years.  If you can, Going on sub for like 6 weeks. starting at 8mg and tapering 15% a week
. for me when I went though heroin withdrawl it was HELL. but coming off 2mg of sub, It was like I skipped to day 6 of heroin withdrawl. just the lack of energy and leg things going on.

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#477298 - 09/15/10 12:28 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
Quote:

Mr. Kite said:

Ive been "trying" to get clean for years. Although I have got much closer lately than every before

But this is the OP's thread. I hate to derail.

No worries man, I'm not a douche about owning my threads. Say what you gota say man. Everything you learn helps you get clean.

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#477581 - 09/15/10 02:39 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Getting clean is like being out in the sun after a dark winter.  It feels awesome at first and you are happy.  Then you start getting sun burnt and it sucks but you can't find your way back in unless you get dirty again.  So you just stay in the sun and make the best of it. :shineon:

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #477605 - 09/15/10 03:37 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Tangerines said:
Getting clean is like being out in the sun after a dark winter.  It feels awesome at first and you are happy.  Then you start getting sun burnt and it sucks but you can't find your way back in unless you get dirty again.  So you just stay in the sun and make the best of it. :shineon:

I suppose that makes sense :crazy2:

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#477607 - 09/15/10 03:39 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Well life does not exactly make sense so I figured the best way to describe life is to make as little sense as possible without crossing over into the crazy threshold.

Trying to make sense out of life is a losing battle.

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #477608 - 09/15/10 03:41 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Fuckin doctor today refuses to prescribe any benzos :crankey:

What you up to today Tang?

OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #477609 - 09/15/10 03:41 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Tangerines said:
Well life does not exactly make sense so I figured the best way to describe life is to make as little sense as possible without crossing over into the crazy threshold.

Trying to make sense out of life is a losing battle.

:thumbup: you said it brother

--------------------

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#477612 - 09/15/10 03:46 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I am chilling listening to music.  That is all I do anymore.  I need something constructive to do other than listen to music and work at nights. Maybe make some music or play some bball.  I hate video games these days and pretty much everything else.  I sort of want some benzos but I think it would just get me in trouble so I am not going down that path.  I am doing pretty good though.  I got this half bottle of Jameson and it just sits here now as opposed to being gone in a night.

You?

Lucid, get some hobbies or the boredom will kill ya once you come off the "pink cloud".  The pink cloud being that initial WOAH I FEEL AWESOME BEING SOBER phase that every junkie goes through when getting clean.  It fades away and then it's like hearing nails on a chalkboard forever unless you can distract yourself from the sound.

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #477631 - 09/15/10 04:41 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Same ol', Same ol'

Although ive been a lot more proactive lately about trying to get healthy and to manage my addiction/mental issues. I got an 8mg suboxone to help get me through the WD this time. I know it wont last long but it should at least help the symptoms.

Other than that bullshit, just school and looking for work. Definitely going to pick up a bunch of applications to fast food places this weekend and just settle for a mcjob. I need some paychecks coming in. It sucks being broke all the time

Oh, and im out of weed :crankey:

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#478228 - 09/16/10 04:05 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I would just like to state that today FUCKING SUCKS. its fucking shitty and cold out, I feel worse for some damn reason. Legs are exploding and I'm going to run out of clonodine before my source can get more. Man that bad karma just stacked the fuck up I guess, :justdontknow:  Wish i was a fucking mechanic, I dont know how the fuck to change a wheel cylinder. KILL EVERYTHING!!!!:thumbdown:

:kingcrankey:

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#478229 - 09/16/10 04:07 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Go harvest some branches, and smoke away sir.

:happyweed:

PS, edit your OP to say day 5 or whatever

--------------------

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #478239 - 09/16/10 04:12 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Keep with it brother, you are a better man than I.

Stay strong, you are just about to the other side.

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#478288 - 09/16/10 05:18 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
Keep with it brother, you are a better man than I.

Stay strong, you are just about to the other side.

I keep thinking I'm getting to the other side, but I dunno its been pretty shitty so far. Depression hit HARD today.  Its so much easier if you have somebody to hang out with and talk to, just takes your mind straight off that shit. I dunno, I need my fucking car fixed god dammit fuck shit.

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #478324 - 09/16/10 05:55 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Do you do any type of physical activities? Working out is a GREAT cure for depression. Release them endorphins :thumbup:

Just stick with it. You are giving me a bit more hope. Everyone else I know is in the same boat as me. A few days off, then BOOM, relapse.

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#478329 - 09/16/10 05:57 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Most people remain in that limbo period for a long ass time. :sad:

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#478340 - 09/16/10 06:12 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Tangerines said:
Most people remain in that limbo period for a long ass time. :sad:

i know it sucks!

And ya I get on my exercycle every morning and go for as long as I can. I use to be able to do like 40 minute rides on a level 5 setting. now i can only do 6 minutes on level 3. it was fucked. ughhhh

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #478342 - 09/16/10 06:13 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

exercise bikes suck. I hate them.

Talk about the most boring form of exercise possible, a bike that doesnt go anywhere.

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#478368 - 09/16/10 07:15 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:

Talk about the most boring form of exercise possible, a bike that doesnt go anywhere.

lol, ya I watch TV while doing it, its just easier because I would get way too tired, and like not be able to make it home.

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #478374 - 09/16/10 07:20 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Lucid said:
Quote:

KillerPicklez said:

lol, ya I watch TV while doing it, its just easier because I would get way too tired, and like not be able to make it home.

That's what gives me extra drive

"well, I can either finish this ride up, or get off and walk my bike like a faggot."

Plus riding a road bike is 10x easier than a normal bike

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#478407 - 09/16/10 07:52 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
Quote:

Lucid said:
Quote:

KillerPicklez said:

That's what gives me extra drive

"well, I can either finish this ride up, or get off and walk my bike like a faggot."

Plus riding a road bike is 10x easier than a normal bike

maybe ill try busting out my bike tomorrow, I have to go down big hills no matter what way I go down the road though. Maybe your right though, maybe it will force me to push though it.

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #478412 - 09/16/10 08:01 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

What kind of bike do you have?

If you have paved roads you want something with skinny tires

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#478442 - 09/16/10 08:26 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Oh ya, I just passed the point where I stopped in all my other tries at getting clean. Day 5, I would always hit that wall where i couldn't take it anymore and go get dope. Well I'm past that point, I even have sub left and I'm not touching that shit..

oh and how about this bullshit, my well just fucking broke. I have no water... during withdrawl! WTF!!! no showers? god dammit all.

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#478446 - 09/16/10 08:27 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
What kind of bike do you have?

If you have paved roads you want something with skinny tires

just a older mountain bike, I use to have a pretty kicked Specialized Hard Rock Sport. but NATURALLY I pawned it for a bag of heroin. :nonono:

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #478449 - 09/16/10 08:29 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

That sucks man. I feel like I do nothing BUT shower and lay in the bathtub when I am going through WD's

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#478458 - 09/16/10 08:38 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
That sucks man. I feel like I do nothing BUT shower and lay in the bathtub when I am going through WD's

I KNOW EXACTLY!!! It like makes you feel like normal. atleast to some extent it feels like your just taking a normal shower. I dunno, I would not be able to do this without Clonodine. that shit is fucking unreal, I cant believe its not more widely used.

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #478465 - 09/16/10 08:44 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I wish I had some benzo.

I have about 5mg of Sub left, and a shit ton of Visterol. Pretty much a non-addictive and less effective form of Xanax. Helps with anxiety and helps with sleep.

If I would have known you were going to be WD, I could have sent you a bunch. I get my scripts filled and just stash them away. Take them every so often when I need.

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#478473 - 09/16/10 08:59 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
I wish I had some benzo.

I have about 5mg of Sub left, and a shit ton of Visterol. Pretty much a non-addictive and less effective form of Xanax. Helps with anxiety and helps with sleep.

If I would have known you were going to be WD, I could have sent you a bunch. I get my scripts filled and just stash them away. Take them every so often when I need.

Oh its cool man, appreciate the offer but I went though a hole process of going to shrink saying I had anxiety. got put oh a bullshit drug, then waited a month, went to a new doctor and told them the old shit never did anything and that I have panic attacks 3-4 times a day. she asked about my drug history, i just told her I had tried alot of drugs but was never addicted or had a problem with them. and she was ok, heres 90 Klonopin. I get 1.5mg a day, but ive been taking like 2mg a day somtimes more so I hope the WD's get done before I run out.

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#478564 - 09/17/10 07:29 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

holy fuck last night was bad, think my trazadone interacted with the blood pressure meds and made my BP go up! which made my legs go insane! I needed a fucking shower and the fucking water is still broken. I have never once in my life had the water cut out like this. What are the chances, when will I balance the scale? ugh just want these guys to fix the water today. workin on it now. hope showers are possible later, its all I think about it.

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
    #478729 - 09/17/10 06:23 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Glad your hanging in there.

:thumbup: to you.

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

Re: Day 2 off Suboxone, 4 years in the making.... [Re: KaptKid]
    #478817 - 09/17/10 08:58 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

So this song is basically my life.

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#478822 - 09/17/10 09:18 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

#478844 - 09/17/10 10:24 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

The smell of burning fleash sucks man.

You will change and not even know when it happened.

--------------------

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

Re: Day 2 off Suboxone, 4 years in the making.... [Re: KaptKid]
    #478953 - 09/18/10 09:21 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

ahhh fuck the world today.

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

#478954 - 09/18/10 09:23 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Hey Buuuuudddyyy

:getstoned:

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #478963 - 09/18/10 09:38 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Lucid said:

Still going through hell?

If you are not already, start drinking tons of Gatorade/ Poweraid. Anything with Electrolytes will help with Restless Leg Syndrome. I prepped myself by drinking an entire case of Gatorade and so far I havent had ANY problems sleeping. Sickness during the day is a another story

Stay strong man

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#478965 - 09/18/10 09:41 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
Quote:

Lucid said:

Still going through hell?

If you are not already, start drinking tons of Gatorade/ Poweraid. Anything with Electrolytes will help with Restless Leg Syndrome. I prepped myself by drinking an entire case of Gatorade and so far I havent had ANY problems sleeping. Sickness during the day is a another story

Stay strong man

Pretty sure he's dealing with many outside RL issues as well.  Shouldnt still be that sick by this far in...

--------------------

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Day 2 off Suboxone, 4 years in the making.... [Re: Inverted]
    #478976 - 09/18/10 10:14 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Ah, that sucks.

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#478983 - 09/18/10 10:31 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

IRL issues are so fake most the time.

Stick in there! 

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#479267 - 09/18/10 06:40 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Ya Ive been drinking GAtorade, the performance and the replenish with the protein.  Restless legs bug me pretty bad, but the clonodine seems to take care of it pretty good. Just heard that it lasts for like 3 weeks...I still havent fixed my car, so its like im in jail. I cant leave my house. Friends work or dont have access to cars so I just sit around....I try to get out and about as much as possible. worked on my car all day to NO avail. ugh, I hate cars so much. JUST GIVE ME MY FUCKING BRAKES SO I CAN DRIVE!:feelsbadman:

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#479271 - 09/18/10 06:43 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Oh and even with the clonodine, it works during the day. But right when I decide im about to black out I get into bed. And then WAMMY. legs go fucking nugs creeping and crawling all over the place. Doing the fucking spins over and over. Ugh, Im not going back ever. I just want this shit to be over.

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#479477 - 09/19/10 09:51 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Alright...shitty night sleeping, but I DO feel better today. Take that Opiate addiction!:feelsgoodman:

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #479482 - 09/19/10 10:07 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

:highfive:

I feel like complete shit today, I am a couple days behind you.

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#479492 - 09/19/10 10:22 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Ya I had that really shit day a few days ago, so your almost though it man. Just gota get the fuck out and walk around and just do anything. I forced myself to work on my car in the cold, while i could barely keep my body standing. But it really kept my mind off it, and today. I'm feeling pretty good. Your almost there man, If I can fucking do this. YOU CAN DO THIS. Just gota get use to NEVER AGAIN :randy:

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#479879 - 09/20/10 07:34 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Feeling better daily, though I did wake up with some PAWS today (post acute withdrawl syndrome) but A nice hot shower seemed to relax it all away. I freaking love water, guess it doesn't hurt I'm Aquarius either.  lalalalalal ok time to get epic amount of stonededness. yes stondedness.:randy:

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#479883 - 09/20/10 08:26 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Went back to sleep eh?

I think I'm getting sick man, I woke up with a sore ass throat.  Fucking mexican cigs :nonono:

--------------------

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#480112 - 09/20/10 08:34 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Well people, I think I got this shit in the bag. its day 11, I'm getting my energy back and sleeping is coming easier. to everybody out there who is looking to get clean. IT IS POSSIBLE. And you have no idea what you have lost, Opiates numb EVERY PART OF YOU. I got 5 years of emotions in a massive flood at once. It actually does feel good to be sober! I CAN FEEL AGAIN! The fact that music sounds 1000x better is reason enough to quit! I think SO clearly now. Its a bit much to take in, as you start thinking about the entire time you were using and all that you did. you have to process it because you never did! The entire process is by no means a cake walk, but we did this to ourselves. For all that pleasure we felt, we have to give some pain.

But its not an impossible task, I was never more scared of anything in my life, but here I am at day 11. I even have suboxone, methadone, and poppy pods around the house. Havent touched that shit, It feels too good to be ME again. If your on heroin, methadone, suboxone, whatever your on. Taper that shit down, as low as you can go. I went from 100mgs of methadone down to 20mg in 4 months. then switched to 8mgs of suboxone, and over a 6 week period I tapered down to 2mg with little problem. 

So if your reading this wondering if you can do it, you fucking can. You have to reach that mental point where living your life as a numbed soul is NOT acceptable anymore. You MUST reach the point where you will do ANYTHING. Mind over matter friends. I hope this thread helps somebody out there.

Peace to you and yours.:randy:

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

#480131 - 09/20/10 09:21 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Fuck yeah man. Fuck yeah.

:randy:

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#480135 - 09/20/10 09:26 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Coastin' on a dream nigga!

--------------------

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#480138 - 09/20/10 09:29 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:

Coastin' on a dream nigga!

STRAIGHT COASTIN'! :vaped::vaped::vaped:

new life here I come!

OfflineTank333
Psychotic Hippie
Male User Gallery

#480148 - 09/20/10 09:41 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Right on dude! that's so awesome!

After having lost two friends to Heroin last summer, I know that shit's bad. I'm glad to hear you're finally clean off it!

--------------------
My best run so far

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #480193 - 09/20/10 11:13 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Did you say you were using clodine when you were WD? I got like 10 of the .1mg. How many were you taking? I have never used this stuff and dosage info on the net seems hard to find

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#480202 - 09/20/10 11:38 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
Did you say you were using clodine when you were WD? I got like 10 of the .1mg. How many were you taking? I have never used this stuff and dosage info on the net seems hard to find

ya I got .3mg clonodine pills to help with the hot/cold, sweats, and restless legs. half a pill so .15mg was enough to take care of everything. half when you wake up, half when you gota bed. I would just try taking 1 and seeing how you feel. if you need it, take another half. IF you feel Light headed, you need to eat salt to increase your blood pressure.  Glad to hear you got some of that stuff man, it made a huge difference for me!  Hope your hanging in there! I'm rooting for ya!

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #480206 - 09/20/10 11:56 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, I have everything I need to get clean. I am going to see a psychiatrist tomorrow and trying to get something to help my anxiety

I was an idiot and used today when I was at my buds house watching football

Sucks having to start over :facepalm:

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#480211 - 09/21/10 12:28 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
Yeah, I have everything I need to get clean. I am going to see a psychiatrist tomorrow and trying to get something to help my anxiety

I was an idiot and used today when I was at my buds house watching football

Sucks having to start over :facepalm:

ahhh shit man, you gota get to that point man. I cut myself off from EVERY SINGLE FRIEND I HAD. except inverted, because we had a plan to get sober together.  Get laid after you been in WD for like 5 or 6 days. that will make you stay clean FOREVER.

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #480212 - 09/21/10 12:35 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I know I fucked up. I got to do better. I am hoping I get some good help tomorrow and even if not. I have these clondine to help me. Enough to get me through the WD's

You are definitely a source of inspiration for me to quit. Ive at least managed to cut my use from using everyday.

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#480213 - 09/21/10 12:44 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
I know I fucked up. I got to do better. I am hoping I get some good help tomorrow and even if not. I have these clondine to help me. Enough to get me through the WD's

You are definitely a source of inspiration for me to quit. Ive at least managed to cut my use from using everyday.

Ya try and get some benzos from that shrink, I lied to mine and said I have 3-4 bad panic attacks daily that were triggered by nothing and by me thinking of stressful stuff.  I dont know if your going to an addiction specialist, but if its just a shrink, just lie and tell them you have never had a drug problem. Also helps if you say somebody in your family has anxiety and takes "klonopin or xanax" and that it works really well for them. Doctors like drugs that work for family members because it usualy means it will work well for you. YOU CAN DO IT MAN. I never thought I could do this shit, but I did. SO YOU CAN. I'm sending you some good positive energy! Fight tooth and nail dude!

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #480214 - 09/21/10 12:49 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Thanks for the words. I definitely NEED some benzos. I dont want to take them every day, but I do actually get panic attacks and have real bad social anxiety.

Ive been giving visterol but that shit sucks. Helps for sleeping a little bit

Regardless. I want to be able to say ive been a week clean at this time next week. And I hope you all give me shit and tell me to go tomato face if I fail. Failing isnt an option for me. Everything else is going soo fucking well right now and I cant fuck it up.

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#480249 - 09/21/10 07:31 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
Thanks for the words. I definitely NEED some benzos. I dont want to take them every day, but I do actually get panic attacks and have real bad social anxiety.

Ive been giving visterol but that shit sucks. Helps for sleeping a little bit

Regardless. I want to be able to say ive been a week clean at this time next week. And I hope you all give me shit and tell me to go tomato face if I fail. Failing isnt an option for me. Everything else is going soo fucking well right now and I cant fuck it up.

Did you have anxiety problems prior to opiate use?  Because it really fucks with the part of your brain that causes anxiety, thats why we get so much anxiety when we come off it. But if you had prior anxiety issues you should definitely be given some Benzos for that. Lets see you have that week man! fuck the dope, You really will be high on life when you get sober. Its a trip I tell ya man, its like being reborn. alright man day 1, pound out that week. I feel fucking GREAT today. not bad at all!

InvisibleHendershot
Shapeshifter
Male User Gallery

#480264 - 09/21/10 08:21 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Lucid said:

i Its a trip I tell ya man, its like being reborn. alright man day 1, pound out that week. I feel fucking GREAT today. not bad at all!

Way to go Lucid!
:congrats:
Now comes the tricky part.. just remember at this stage in the game the only sure way to win is not to play..

--------------------

"You're cool, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out.."

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#480322 - 09/21/10 12:22 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Way to go Lucid!
:congrats:
Now comes the tricky part.. just remember at this stage in the game the only sure way to win is not to play..

Yep, Like I said. My house is literally full of opiates. I could get nodding if i WANTED to. Fuck that though, Its crazy how good life is sober. I never, ever would have believed life was this good while I was using. I'm done with that game and its 100% in my mind. Throw a loaded rig in front of me and ill turn that shit down. Mind over matter every time.

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

#480327 - 09/21/10 12:27 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

:spinleaf::spinleaf::spinleaf:

Positive attitude. Way to Go.

--------------------

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
Re: Day 13 off Suboxone, I BEAT THIS SHIT. [Re: Lucid]
    #480363 - 09/21/10 02:28 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I'm very proud of you lucid. I love you, brother. :hug::heart::peace:

--------------------

InvisibleGod
Yahweh

#480382 - 09/21/10 03:44 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Fuck yes, so awesome!  Good job, mate.  You make the weedery proud.

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

Re: Day 13 off Suboxone, I BEAT THIS SHIT. [Re: FRACTALife]
    #480431 - 09/21/10 06:25 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

FRACTALife said:
I'm very proud of you lucid. I love you, brother. :hug::heart::peace:

Thanks for the support from everybody. It makes a huge difference! Can feel those happy vibes from all over!

And come on Pickelz! You can beat that shit man, but you really have to drop all using friends. Its a beginning step and a very important one. You will just convince yourself its ok if you use because, well your friend is using, its only fair right? FUCK NO. Kick the dope and the dopey friends. Then you get your life back, soul and all. well, atleast most of it.

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #480435 - 09/21/10 06:27 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Im good man! I am working hard today

I just took .1mg of clondine. Definitely helping with the sickness :thumbup:

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

Re: Day 13 off Suboxone, I BEAT THIS SHIT. [Re: Picklez]
    #480442 - 09/21/10 06:37 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
Im good man! I am working hard today

I just took .1mg of clondine. Definitely helping with the sickness :thumbup:

Hell ya man, that drug should be a standard prescription for anybody going off opiates. Unfortunately its not well enough known yet. It made a huge difference in me being able to actually sit still and, say type messages on here or facebook. In all previous withdrawls I would be bouncing off the walls, I couldn't even look at my computer. I could just sit in the shower and that was about it. I know my plan helped alot with the WD but still, I think it makes a huge difference. I also think they need to invent like a contained Jacuzzi leg suit. The restless leg shit is all that keeps you awake, and after a hot shower they feel fine. So I'm thinking we build a suit for our legs that circulates warm water. I'm so rich.:dancer:

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #480443 - 09/21/10 06:42 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

haha, build it! maybe some detox facilities would purchase it!

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#480483 - 09/21/10 07:23 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
haha, build it! maybe some detox facilities would purchase it!

I kinda want to man, I thought it was going to last a super long time seeing as I used for about 5 years. but my restless legs are not that bad tonight, and I only took my .15 clonodine this morning at 7am. It seems if I stay active during the day I dont even notice them. Just when I go to settle down at night they kinda go nuts. But it got so much better after like day 9. So hang in there and your gona be good man. wooo! plus you get to fall around like your drunk from the clonodine. always fun to fall down.

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #480488 - 09/21/10 07:27 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

haha, yeah im drinking a 40 with my clonodine

hopefully get some sleep tonight

the health care system he is trash. I went to see the psychiatrist today hoping to get something to help, and found out I have to wait another 4 weeks. Fuckin ridiculous.

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#480492 - 09/21/10 07:41 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
haha, yeah im drinking a 40 with my clonodine

hopefully get some sleep tonight

the health care system he is trash. I went to see the psychiatrist today hoping to get something to help, and found out I have to wait another 4 weeks. Fuckin ridiculous.

4 weeks? fuck man! Fuck that. Guess I'm lucky Minnesota had some democratic Governors who gave a shit about healthcare. I got a pretty wicked dental plan they pay for 100% of that, and all my medical visits. with 3$ copay on any prescription. It works if you dont have serious needs, If I say got in a serious car accident. I would max out my insurance and be fucked. SO in that respect it sucks, but shit it helped me kick opiates so it gets my praise. oh right so ya umm somebody give this man some Benzos! kpins last the longest, have a long lasting effect. Im tapering off as of today. They help but its just another crutch, and I still wake up in the morning and feel like im getting a fix taking a benzo. SO ya I gota kick that shit too. anxiety sucks but whatever IM CRUISIN ON A DREAM ILLUMINIGGER!

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #480494 - 09/21/10 07:46 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

No shit man, I about walked out of the office when she told me it would be over a month til I could actually be seen by a doctor. I just answered questions about my history and shit for about 30 minutes

Benzos would be nice. I have about 2-3 days supply of this clonidine. I am hoping it helps. Ive read a lot of good things about it, including what you have said

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#480507 - 09/21/10 08:14 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
No shit man, I about walked out of the office when she told me it would be over a month til I could actually be seen by a doctor. I just answered questions about my history and shit for about 30 minutes

Benzos would be nice. I have about 2-3 days supply of this clonidine. I am hoping it helps. Ive read a lot of good things about it, including what you have said

ya, you just better do it this time otherwise you wasted those pills. and they are your best chance at salvation man. When I harvest I will so come shoot you in the leg if your not sober.

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #480512 - 09/21/10 08:23 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

You of all people should understand but I definitely agree. This is it.

Its just hard to quit when all other aspects of life are going soo well

I got my 1 week goal. I will make it

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#480516 - 09/21/10 08:28 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:

I know your trying, Just trying to motivate! :vaped:

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#480523 - 09/21/10 08:41 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah god knows how many times I failed before I actually WANTED it that bad.

Keep your head up.

--------------------

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#480524 - 09/21/10 08:48 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:

i think you have this BACKWARDS. When I tried to kick banging heroin, I had no friends, nobody to talk to, no future, no money, no plan. It was not until I came up with a life plan and put it into action WHILE kicking opiates. And now its all coming together! If your life is going so well you will be like the happiest person on the earth if you get off opiates for 2 weeks man! I know you gota get though those 2 weeks, but dude think about getting 80% of your mental capacity back. Think about being able to FEEL again. I know it seems like your thinking clear and feeling everything. but your getting like 5% max man.  Keep your mind on that! keep your mind BUSY. OFF the WD! whatever it takes man, go out with a sober friend for exercise. Best advice I can give you.

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #480740 - 09/22/10 10:44 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

This clonoidine puts me on my ass :thumbup:

I took .2mg last night and was passed out by 9pm

Took another .1 this morning and I dont think ima make it to school :lol:

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#480744 - 09/22/10 10:50 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah I tried one of those yesterday .15mg and I was like drunk walking all over the disc golf course.

My game was really up and down :lol:

--------------------

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Day 13 off Suboxone, I BEAT THIS SHIT. [Re: Inverted]
    #480746 - 09/22/10 10:52 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah it makes me feel really SLOOOOOOW and heavy

Im surprised I had never heard of this shit before

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#480747 - 09/22/10 10:52 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
This clonoidine puts me on my ass :thumbup:

I took .2mg last night and was passed out by 9pm

Took another .1 this morning and I dont think ima make it to school :lol:

Ya dude, its crazy how much that stuff fucks you up. First time I got it was my first day off, So i take .3mg because the idiot kid tells me too. And then I go play 18 holes of Frolf with Inverted.
LOL!! so...I get to hole 13...ish.. and im like falling over at this point. I try to throw a disk and it went like 90º to the right and like 20 feet.  these 2 people behind us were like...dear god hes fucked up... I just walked off and met Inverted at the top of the 18th Tee. I was so fucked up christ, so man if it gets like that you can eat salt to make yourself feel not so drained. KEEP IT UP MAN. :feelsgoodman:

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#480752 - 09/22/10 10:56 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Yea post-using anxiety SUCKS.  You are so used to numbing everything for so long that the sensations are overwhelming, but you just got to ride that shit.

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

Re: Day 13 off Suboxone, I BEAT THIS SHIT. [Re: Tangerines]
    #480753 - 09/22/10 11:10 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Tangerines said:
Yea post-using anxiety SUCKS.  You are so used to numbing everything for so long that the sensations are overwhelming, but you just got to ride that shit.

dident you stay on kpins for a month? that's my plan...

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#480755 - 09/22/10 11:19 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Yea not everyday but I ate them a couple times a week I think and I drank a lot.  Now I rarely drink and rarely smoke.  :shrug:

Sobriety ain't bad.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#480776 - 09/22/10 12:49 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, we're not really drinkers though...

I used to be, but drinking MAKES me want to use all sorts of drugs so I have to keep that limited to the right situation.

--------------------

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#480779 - 09/22/10 01:02 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
Yeah, we're not really drinkers though...

I used to be, but drinking MAKES me want to use all sorts of drugs so I have to keep that limited to the right situation.

This.

OfflineTripp420
WAT?
Male User Gallery

#480995 - 09/22/10 07:55 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Tangerines said:
Sobriety ain't bad.

This.

--------------------

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: Day 13 off Suboxone, I BEAT THIS SHIT. [Re: Tripp420]
    #480999 - 09/22/10 08:11 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Tripp420 said:
Quote:

Tangerines said:
Sobriety ain't bad.

This.

some of the best times ive had are sober

--------------------

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

Re: Day 13 off Suboxone, I BEAT THIS SHIT. [Re: iStoner]
    #481211 - 09/23/10 10:14 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

You still doing good out there KP?

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #481223 - 09/23/10 11:07 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Yep, my last use was the 20th. Last night was a bit rough but the clonidine helped. I ended up falling asleep in the bath tub. twice :lol:

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#481225 - 09/23/10 11:23 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
Yep, my last use was the 20th. Last night was a bit rough but the clonidine helped. I ended up falling asleep in the bath tub. twice :lol:

Oh man, Ive fallen asleep in the tub SO many times in WD! I would always wake up, and for a split second you dont know where the fuck you are, or why your in water...lol that always use to trip me out! Hang in there man, It gets so much better! Ill shoot a Baret Rec7 6.7 bullet into the air and it will land on your face if you relapse. Just sayin'. :shrug::vaped::vaped:

Edited by Lucid (09/23/10 11:26 AM)

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#481228 - 09/23/10 11:26 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

:ilold:

--------------------

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #481230 - 09/23/10 11:34 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Ima be roughing it after tonight, I am down to 5 clonidine :sad:

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#481241 - 09/23/10 11:59 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
Ima be roughing it after tonight, I am down to 5 clonidine :sad:

ugh, Im down to 5 clonodine myself. At this point the legs are all that really bother me, I wonder if i should try and get more. I guess it has no negative effects when you stop taking it. So I should be able to use it until the restless legs go away, right? I hope so. If you force yourself to eat during early WD you will get your energy back really quick. btw.

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #481244 - 09/23/10 12:04 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

My appetite hasnt really been a problem, yet. Last night a friend smoked me out and I slammed a shit ton of spaghetti.

I cant believe you are still have restless legs, bad news for me :tongue:

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#481245 - 09/23/10 12:12 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I could not stop moving for two straight weeks after I stopped.  Even whilst sitting watching TV I would almost be convulsing haha.

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #481246 - 09/23/10 12:13 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I'm fucked.

:feelsbadman:

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#481256 - 09/23/10 12:34 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
I'm fucked.

:feelsbadman:

nah man, 2 weeks in they arent that bad during the day. They just go crazy when you try to gota sleep and sit still. Everybody ive talked to said 3 weeks and its all gone. Try to get more clonodine.

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #481259 - 09/23/10 12:50 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

unfortunately the only way for me to get more is from my dope dealer.

I will just be cold turkey tomorrow

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#481279 - 09/23/10 01:39 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Ive just found out drinking like 3 shots of booze takes the edge off the legs. GET CRUNK!

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #481280 - 09/23/10 01:40 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

That's my other problem. I have absolutely no money. At least for another 3-5 days

Shitty situation man.

That is awesome you are doing well. It's giving me hope

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#481286 - 09/23/10 02:00 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
That's my other problem. I have absolutely no money. At least for another 3-5 days

Shitty situation man.

That is awesome you are doing well. It's giving me hope

dude you gota be able to get somebody to buy you a bottle of booze.

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#481293 - 09/23/10 02:21 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Yea for real.  Get some 1 dollar pints of malt liquor.

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #481344 - 09/23/10 03:56 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I owe just about every one of my friends 20 bucks :lol:

Luckily I have a check for 1,000$ bucks getting here in the next couple days

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#481345 - 09/23/10 03:56 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Is it loan money?

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #481348 - 09/23/10 03:57 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

no

I already took out all the loans that I can

Got a job interview on Monday

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#481355 - 09/23/10 04:11 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
no

I already took out all the loans that I can

Got a job interview on Monday

Job interview in WD? should be fun..I had to go get a crown put on like 4 days ago. Bad anxiety, people freakin me out and shit. And then I fell asleep in the chair twice! :facepalm:

Edited by Lucid (09/23/10 04:11 PM)

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #481356 - 09/23/10 04:13 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I am hoping to feel much better by Monday

I was able to go to class today and not feel too sick. I dont feel 100% but I am not like hanging over a toilet

By then it will be 1 week clean, also keep in mind that ive quit for a week before here and there. So I am not jumping straight off after long term use

We'll see how tonight goes I guess.

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #481407 - 09/23/10 07:20 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

fuck yeah, neighbor just came through and smoked me out

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#481545 - 09/23/10 11:32 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Man guess we switched luck today. I had the worst day of my life, not because of WD but from other life related shit. Had some shit said to me that I cant unhear.  Already cant shut my brain down, gona be fun trying to sleep....ugh..fml.:nonono:

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

#481551 - 09/23/10 11:38 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I've been having the same problems. Life's good till it dumps on you.
Never saw the addition coming.
My drug of choice is Jose Cuervo.

--------------------

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

Re: Day 13 off Suboxone, I BEAT THIS SHIT. [Re: KaptKid]
    #481554 - 09/23/10 11:43 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

KaptKid said:
I've been having the same problems. Life's good till it dumps on you.
Never saw the addition coming.
My drug of choice is Jose Cuervo.

This is very true. Maybe I can just never balance out the bad karma I got while using. I thought I had fixed it, but damn if I dident just get fucked by the cold bitch that is the universe today. When do I get to stop crusin' on the dream and start livin' it!

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #481575 - 09/24/10 01:09 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Managed to get 3-4 hours of sleep. Now it's midnight and I am back up.

Wish I had some food to eat. Maybe ill make spaghetti

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#481588 - 09/24/10 05:00 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
Managed to get 3-4 hours of sleep. Now it's midnight and I am back up.

Wish I had some food to eat. Maybe ill make spaghetti

Sweet, i managed to get about 4-5 hours in...not really sure with the tossing and turning. not its 6am and IM UP. FUCKKKKK.....

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #481602 - 09/24/10 06:53 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I got a Latin test at noon :thumbdown:

Looks like im staying up and crashing out as soon as I get back home.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#481612 - 09/24/10 08:18 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I slept like a fucking rock last night. 

I can't even imagine trying to kick while going to school or work.  It just does not happpen.

--------------------

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #481676 - 09/24/10 12:00 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Unfortunately I have a big test and if I miss it, I am going to fail for the semester. Plus I have 101% right now, Id like to pull the A+

I feel like shit today but ill suck it up.

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#481936 - 09/24/10 11:28 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

DUDE, GET FUCKING WASTED!

Edited by Lucid (09/25/10 05:56 AM)

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #481946 - 09/25/10 12:08 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Ive been drinking since I got home at 2:30 this afternoon

Picked up an 8th of some dank too since I was out of clonidine.

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#481973 - 09/25/10 05:30 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Crazy....passed the fuck out so wasted, My legs felt great. Its now 6:30 I'm awake, and my legs still feel fine...crazy!  so ya umm you actually feel like a piece of shit after drinking in WD...got me to sleep though!

Edited by Lucid (09/25/10 05:33 AM)

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#481974 - 09/25/10 05:30 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

oh god shoooooot meeee my stomach

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

#481977 - 09/25/10 06:19 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

:haha:

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

Re: Day 13 off Suboxone, I BEAT THIS SHIT. [Re: DungenessDank]
    #482371 - 09/25/10 11:31 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Now I remember why I'm not a drinker.....

ANYWAY, my restless legs pretty much went away today. Along with my anxiety, dident take any kpins today. Gota kick that shit now too. Clonodine worked like a charm man.

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #482394 - 09/26/10 12:19 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

So 2 weeks tomorrow?

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#482403 - 09/26/10 12:39 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

yep! I took my last 2mg dose of suboxone on September 11th, 2010, at 11am.  But ya man you should feel better before I did since you were going on and off. I just smoke alot of weed now, no more kpins no more clonodine. I just make sure I get exercise at least every other day. I tried daily but damn it made me feel like I was 90 years old.

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #482404 - 09/26/10 12:43 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Awesome man, keep it up

Im still not sleeping. I stopped taking clonidine yesterday. Been clean for 6 days tomorrow :snowman:

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#482407 - 09/26/10 12:51 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
Awesome man, keep it up

Im still not sleeping. I stopped taking clonidine yesterday. Been clean for 6 days tomorrow :snowman:

fuck ya man, keep it up yourself. I started feeling alot better after that first week. You can fucking own this shit man.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds