Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sativa Central Flag
Re: DRUGS - Which ones have YOU done? [Re: Hanky]
    #42495 - 05/28/08 11:09 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

i do meth all teh time inadvertently

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

Loc: i am everywhere and nowhe...
    #42575 - 05/29/08 02:08 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Hanky said:
Quote:

andyistic said:
I still do my fair share of psychedelics.

I was never a big fan of drugs that fuck with metabolism.

That makes very little sense. I'm sure that psychedelics have very similar effects on metabolism as meth ampetamine. They both reduce appetite and keep you awake.

Occasional use of meth is as safe as any drug. Escessive use will cause problems as any drug will though meth amphetamine is not physically addictive so it's very easy to quit using it. The idea of meth addicts is patently ridiculous.

are you fucking kidding me? I wont dispute that its probably possible to use it without getting addicted, the idea of meth adicts is not ridiculous, i've seen plenty of people destroy their lives with that shit. Lots of people do get addicted to meth.

--------------------
ltd said:
fgts just don't understand

keep the shit

OfflineHanky
Fat Ladies Bingo

Loc: Ass Flavour Pie Factory
Re: DRUGS - Which ones have YOU done? [Re: Doitagain]
    #42597 - 05/29/08 05:25 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Some weak minded people get psychologically addicted but there are no physical withdrawal symptoms, no sickness, no vomiting, no muscle aches or shitting yourself.

As said, the idea of meth addicts is ridiculous. Meth is not physically addicting and is easier to quit than weed.

Yes people will fuck there lives by abusing it but that is not because of any addiction.

--------------------
Coaster Said:  "wut do u post bout flumbooyon"

Offlineitsmything
 User Gallery
    #42626 - 05/29/08 07:42 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

the idea of any addicts isn't ridiculous, being a meth addict is fucking dangerous. and meth messes with my appetite much more than the psych's ive done. fuck that dirty shit.

InvisibleSativus
Brosef Knecht
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
    #42635 - 05/29/08 08:05 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Hanky, I agree with almost everything you've said about meth. Propaganda does give people an unecessarily bad view of it.

The only part I take exception to is the idea of meth addiction being patently rediculous. There may be no real physical withdrawal to speak of, I don't know about that. But I do know that years of smoking crank permanently burns out parts of the dopamine pleasure/reward system in the brain. The consequence is, once a longtime geek quits using, they simply don't have the physical capacity for satisfaction that they did before trying the drug. I think that plays a major role in the addiciton factor.

--------------------
Bufotenin
PiHKAL|TiHKAL|PCPiHKAL
Rhodium|Wetdreams|Synthetikal
DMT Extraction Overview|Jungle Spice
I Discovered the Oakridge Strain

InvisibleSkunk420
Growing time!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth
    #42645 - 05/29/08 08:47 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

ahh shut up and smoke some crack already. :yesnod:

--------------------
this is so fucking exiting..:yesnod:

OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

Loc: emerica
Re: DRUGS - Which ones have YOU done? [Re: Skunk420]
    #42676 - 05/29/08 10:08 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

meth is so addictive.

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

They should teach african engineering at the college level.  mcgyver 101

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

OfflineHanky
Fat Ladies Bingo

Re: DRUGS - Which ones have YOU done? [Re: Sativus]
    #42681 - 05/29/08 10:19 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Sativus said:
But I do know that years of smoking crank permanently burns out parts of the dopamine pleasure/reward system in the brain.

Find me some non biased, non government funded independent research that confirms those claims.

I'm 36 now, I had periods of over a year at a time in my 20's and early 30's where I was IV'ing amphetamines every weekend starting thursday night and going through to sunday afternoon, going through 2 or 3g's of good wizz a weekend. I used a fuck of a lot of gear over those years.

I've never noticed any deterioration in my general contentment or pleasure while sober even after a long period of bingeing.

I never had any issues stopping using it, and the very fact that I didn't use from sunday nights till thursday nights is indicative of its non addictive nature. As far as I'm concerned if a substance doesn't cause physical withdrawals of the kind associated with opiates, nicotine and benzodiazapines etc then addiction cant be issue. Psychological addictions are very easy to overcome as they are not fueled by pain and suffering and are related more to behavior involved with taking and being on the drug, rather than the drug itself.

the fact is, if you give a speed freak plenty of valium and make him sleep for two days, when he wakes up he'll be fine.

I'm not going to say that long term constant abuse won't fuck people up, because it will. I will say that the deterioration in their physical and mental health results more in lack of sleep and nourishment than it does from the direct physical effects of the drug itself.

--------------------

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

#42983 - 05/29/08 03:34 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Hanky said:
Quote:

Sativus said:
But I do know that years of smoking crank permanently burns out parts of the dopamine pleasure/reward system in the brain.

Find me some non biased, non government funded independent research that confirms those claims.

I'm 36 now, I had periods of over a year at a time in my 20's and early 30's where I was IV'ing amphetamines every weekend starting thursday night and going through to sunday afternoon, going through 2 or 3g's of good wizz a weekend. I used a fuck of a lot of gear over those years.

I've never noticed any deterioration in my general contentment or pleasure while sober even after a long period of bingeing.

I never had any issues stopping using it, and the very fact that I didn't use from sunday nights till thursday nights is indicative of its non addictive nature. As far as I'm concerned if a substance doesn't cause physical withdrawals of the kind associated with opiates, nicotine and benzodiazapines etc then addiction cant be issue. Psychological addictions are very easy to overcome as they are not fueled by pain and suffering and are related more to behavior involved with taking and being on the drug, rather than the drug itself.

the fact is, if you give a speed freak plenty of valium and make him sleep for two days, when he wakes up he'll be fine.

I'm not going to say that long term constant abuse won't fuck people up, because it will. I will say that the deterioration in their physical and mental health results more in lack of sleep and nourishment than it does from the direct physical effects of the drug itself.

lol psychological addictions are not "easy to overcome" at least not for everyone. I've been to rehab and seen plenty of people totally fucked up from speed, and they start using as soon as they get out.

The way you experience a drug does not reflect the way everyone does ya stupid fuck.

--------------------
ltd said:

keep the shit

OfflineCompass
King of Hemp
Male User Gallery

Loc: where the hemp grows
    #42991 - 05/29/08 03:38 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

:kingcrankey:

OfflineTheMantis
Convivialist
Male

Loc: Bay Area, California
    #42994 - 05/29/08 03:40 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Changing the drug topic:

5-MeO-DMT

Not as visual as NN, but a lot more active(you require less of the chemical), and a much more powerful mind-trip.

Highly recommend!

OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

Re: DRUGS - Which ones have YOU done? [Re: TheMantis]
    #42996 - 05/29/08 03:41 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

i wanna try that one.

only had NN but that shit is DOPE!

:laugh:

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

OfflineHanky
Fat Ladies Bingo

#43011 - 05/29/08 04:05 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Doitagain said:
Quote:

Hanky said:
Quote:

Sativus said:

lol psychological addictions are not "easy to overcome" at least not for everyone. I've been to rehab and seen plenty of people totally fucked up from speed, and they start using as soon as they get out.

The way you experience a drug does not reflect the way everyone does ya stupid fuck.

Psychological addictions are pretend addictions. They are very easy to get over if you want to get over them.

The speed freaks you are talking about don't start using again because of any addiction, they do it because they love being strung out on meth they like being high.

You'll never see a meth user shivering and sweating with gut cramps and shit in his pants planing on how to get his next hit anyway he can to stop the sickness. Meth abuse is entirely situational and driven by a desire to get high, there are no painful withdrawals always demanding more drugs.

I'm sorry that you cant grasp the differences here and fail to understand that there is no such thing as meth addiction in a real sense and I can quote addiction experts who will say the same thing.

--------------------

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

#43013 - 05/29/08 04:06 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

I can quote addiction experts who will say the same thing.

please do.

Quote:

You'll never see a meth user shivering and sweating with gut cramps and shit in his pants planing on how to get his next hit anyway he can to stop the sickness. Meth abuse is entirely situational and driven by a desire to get high, there are no painful withdrawals always demanding more drugs.

lol i'm not disputing your point about meth not having painful withdrawls. The point is that in some users that desire to get high is so strong that it constitues addiction. When tweakers are going around removing catalytic converters from cars so they can get money for the metals in there so they can smoke more meth, thats a fucking addiction.

There are people who want to get clean from meth but constantly relapse. I don't know why your so adamant that meth is not addictive, when clearly for some people it is.

psychological addiction can be a bitch for some people.

--------------------
ltd said:

keep the shit

Edited by Doitagain (05/29/08 04:11 PM)

OfflineAppleJuice4u
Male

#43015 - 05/29/08 04:08 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

idk im jonseing for some fuckin weed man

OfflineHanky
Fat Ladies Bingo

Re: DRUGS - Which ones have YOU done? [Re: AppleJuice4u]
    #43022 - 05/29/08 04:12 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I'll have the references and the quotes for you sometime today (it's sunday morning 8am my time) I have to wait for teragon to get on line so he can give me the links I need.

--------------------

OfflineDiablosmurf

Re: DRUGS - Which ones have YOU done? [Re: aDoS]
    #43023 - 05/29/08 04:12 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

aDoS said:
Quote:

Coaster said:
upperz > downerz

im a raver thats y
:rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave:

why would you get up when you can get down?

OPIATED 4 LIFE!!!

This man speaks the truth.

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

#43026 - 05/29/08 04:13 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Hanky said:
I'll have the references and the quotes for you sometime today (it's sunday morning 8am my time) I have to wait for teragon to get on line so he can give me the links I need.

you know what don't waste your time man, because no matter what you show me i'm not gonna change my mind on the topic, and i'm obviously not going to change yours.

--------------------
ltd said:

keep the shit

OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

#43034 - 05/29/08 04:23 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

meth had me for 4 years.

i was addicted.

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

Harry_Ba11sach said:

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

Re: DRUGS - Which ones have YOU done? [Re: MFDoom666]
    #43035 - 05/29/08 04:25 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I hate uppers.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order