Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
Re: Fucking drug test, what are you guys using to get by? [Re: Maestro] * 1
    #626807 - 06/09/12 07:36 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

When someone is looking at your junk, they know if its junk or not.

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleShifty
Stranger
Re: Fucking drug test, what are you guys using to get by? [Re: KaptKid] * 1
    #626808 - 06/09/12 07:42 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I dunno, theyre probably not looking too hard. If you get something floppy and the right colors I could see it passing.

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
Re: Fucking drug test, what are you guys using to get by? [Re: Shifty]
    #626809 - 06/09/12 07:50 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Dude, you've never been on porbation .

Tha fake shit an't gona work.

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

InvisibleShifty
Stranger
Re: Fucking drug test, what are you guys using to get by? [Re: KaptKid]
    #626810 - 06/09/12 07:55 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah I have but it was 20 years ago. I had to piss but they didnt watch. Im sure it varies county to county/state to state.

OfflinePilze
Funky Monk

Re: Fucking drug test, what are you guys using to get by? [Re: Shifty]
    #626811 - 06/09/12 09:29 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

you fuck around with P&P you get locked up. no questions asked.

too bad for them i have a MARINOL prescription now. so yea, ill piss dirty for THC. but this time its legal, BITCH.

can't touch this

Offlinethelivingfreekshow
Astro-Biologist
Male

Re: Fucking drug test, what are you guys using to get by? [Re: Pilze]
    #626817 - 06/10/12 01:07 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I just never understood why people submit to urine tests.  Ive always seen that as an invasion of privacy.

--------------------
If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so.

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Re: Fucking drug test, what are you guys using to get by? [Re: thelivingfreekshow]
    #626818 - 06/10/12 01:58 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

A lot of people that take them would agree with you.  Not everyone has a choice though.  For me if I didn't I would have jail time and a big fine and a criminal record.  Instead I chose to go through diversion and take random UA's.

For some they want a decent jobs.  And a lot of good jobs, especially union jobs, have random drug testing.

I don't agree with it.  But that's the reality of the world we live in.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

Astro-Biologist
Male

Re: Fucking drug test, what are you guys using to get by? [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #626827 - 06/10/12 03:44 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

You are right...but if everyone refused them, that reality could change. Ive also heard a few places in addition to your urine, also want your facebook password....where will it end?

--------------------
If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so.

Offlineshanker
Stranger
Re: Fucking drug test, what are you guys using to get by? [Re: thelivingfreekshow]
    #626832 - 06/10/12 08:05 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I don't agree with drug testing generally but if it's for a job that is inherently risky and dangerous for the worker and others then I'm all for it. You don't want a pilot or air traffic controller doing that stuff. However, if it's for someone working in an office or something then who cares as long as it's not affecting job performance.

Two workers at a previous job got caught out by a higher up talking about the pills one sold to the other. He dragged them aside and said he was young once too and that he doesn't care what they do on the weekends but if they start skipping work or having poor performance then he's going to know why. The male worker was happy. The chick thought her privacy was invaded and tried causing shit. However, she was psycho and rude and even pulled a knife on another worker who was hooking up with her. Bitches be crazy!

OfflineNothing Is

#626839 - 06/10/12 09:21 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Pilze said:

too bad for them i have a MARINOL prescription now. so yea, ill piss dirty for THC. but this time its legal, BITCH.

can't touch this

How do you know they don't have some way to test for something that's in weed but not marinol? I know they have drug tests that can separate Xanax from Valium. Plus, if the volume exceeds what it should from the marinol script they'll lock your shit up for that too.

OfflinePilze
Funky Monk

Re: Fucking drug test, what are you guys using to get by? [Re: Nothing Is]
    #626844 - 06/10/12 09:37 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Nothing Is said:
Quote:

Pilze said:

can't touch this

How do you know they don't have some way to test for something that's in weed but not marinol? I know they have drug tests that can separate Xanax from Valium. Plus, if the volume exceeds what it should from the marinol script they'll lock your shit up for that too.

for marijuana tests, there isn't a test for anything but THC and it's metabolite, so that makes it impossible for them to determine if it was marinol or marijuana. as for the level in my system, it won't matter. they'll get to the EMIT test and see that im failing for drugs that i am prescribed, legally. if they DID want to spend the money and go gc/ms, the THC level only levels off. they cant prove anything. its medication for me.

ive had cameras down my throat and up my ass throughout the years, i'm sick every morning, i have trouble eating and with nausea, not to mention benzo withdrawal. i've been constantly misdiagnosed, and fed insane drugs by "doctors" which have actually fucked my life up pretty good. IE, being a benzodiazapine addict because doctors said i had anxiety. i really dont give a shit about marijuana laws anymore. if they want to lock me up again for having THC in my system WHILE having a prescription for it, then fuck them. ITS ON WHEN I GET OUT!!!

i'm not going down without a fight. what the fuck is wrong with trying to live a comfortable life NOT on benzos or amphetamines???

Offlineshanker
Stranger
    #626863 - 06/10/12 11:54 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Drug tests are why some of my friends stick to psychedelics and obscure drugs because they tend to be uncommon and they are eliminated rather quickly from the body and a company trying to test for every single drug will face prohibitively expensive costs.

It's unfortunate for cannabis smokers that THC is always tested for and takes so long to be completely eliminated from the body, especially when you can get prescriptions for or legal access to worse drugs which will not affect your employment etc and might not help with your medical condition.

FUCK THA PO-LEECE!

Astro-Biologist
Male

Re: Fucking drug test, what are you guys using to get by? [Re: shanker]
    #626907 - 06/10/12 08:59 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

i wouldnt care if the pilot of my plane was high...or the construction worker operating the crane I drive under everyday on the freeway. If the person isnt inherently stupid, theres no problem. Its a common sense, or stupidity test that should be administered, not a urine test.

--------------------

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
Re: Fucking drug test, what are you guys using to get by? [Re: thelivingfreekshow] * 2
    #626913 - 06/10/12 09:37 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

thelivingfreekshow said:
i wouldnt care if the pilot of my plane was high...or the construction worker operating the crane I drive under everyday on the freeway.

lol get outta here bro

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

OfflineMaestro
Strange

Loc: Kiev, Ukraine
Re: Fucking drug test, what are you guys using to get by? [Re: still beLIEve]
    #626917 - 06/10/12 09:52 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

:trololol:

--------------------
I am Thread Killer.

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: Fucking drug test, what are you guys using to get by? [Re: Maestro]
    #626938 - 06/10/12 11:59 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

There's so much misinformation in this thread. A drug test from your Union will most likely not be random.

First, and the most important, the testing kits and testing conditions for probation will be different from those of a employer/union. Meaning, if anyone decides it's a good idea to look at your wee-wee at LabCorp, for example, you have the right to tell him to fuck off. Tests for non-criminal analysis are usually a 5 panel test, unless for more physically or/and more dangerous jobs, while tests for probation, you do not have to right to tell the guy to ease his eyes from your cock. BOTH tests detect if the sample is natural by testing temperature, pH, creatine levels(testing dilution), and oxidizing agents(bleach, vinegar, others) that is supposed to "cleanse" your urine. MOST of these practices lead to a false positive, if not FAIL.

There's certain techniques people try to take attempting to pass these tests, but I would only recommend masking and substation for this employer test, basing this only from experience and a lot of research. I would never risk a urinary exam while on probation, if you're not mature enough to be responsible while your freedom is at stake, then you deserve the consequence. Now, I've had family take an extended panel test with a "masked sample". These masking products can be purchased from smut/smoke shops. Like I've mentioned above, these test detect adulterants, but I'm only guessing when I say that there are newer products, different formulas, that do work and has not caught on with UA facilites, or just have yet to implement up-to-date techniques. My family members have passed on more than one occasion and with different brands of the same product at a PROBATION facility. Keep in mind, these products don't mask all drugs, but THC and the metabolites are some of them.

Another way is to get a clean friend or family member of yours to provide you with clean. Just keep it optimal temperature until it's time to turn it in. 92-99 degrees is optimum. How? Use your imagination.

Sorry about your situation. Good luck

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

OfflinePilze
Funky Monk

Re: Fucking drug test, what are you guys using to get by? [Re: King Koopa]
    #626970 - 06/11/12 09:32 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

King Koopa said:
I would never risk a urinary exam while on probation, if you're not mature enough to be responsible while your freedom is at stake, then you deserve the consequence.

no one deserves to get LOCKED UP for drug use. i dont give a shit if someone is on probation or not. thats a stupid ass comment. go do time and then come out and tell me if you think the same thing.

jackass.

Offlineviper33802

#626971 - 06/11/12 09:36 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Pilze said:
Quote:

King Koopa said:
I would never risk a urinary exam while on probation, if you're not mature enough to be responsible while your freedom is at stake, then you deserve the consequence.

no one deserves to get LOCKED UP for drug use. i dont give a shit if someone is on probation or not. thats a stupid ass comment. go do time and then come out and tell me if you think the same thing.

jackass.

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Re: Fucking drug test, what are you guys using to get by? [Re: thelivingfreekshow] * 1
    #626972 - 06/11/12 09:37 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

thelivingfreekshow said:
You are right...but if everyone refused them, that reality could change. Ive also heard a few places in addition to your urine, also want your facebook password....where will it end?

Ok, when you get offered a job that pays $75,000 a year but you have to pee in a cup in order to get hired, you can tell them to fuck off.

I, on the other hand, will just pee in the cup and take the awesome job.

--------------------

Astro-Biologist
Male

Re: Fucking drug test, what are you guys using to get by? [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #627040 - 06/11/12 01:21 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
Quote:

thelivingfreekshow said:

Ok, when you get offered a job that pays $75,000 a year but you have to pee in a cup in order to get hired, you can tell them to fuck off.

I, on the other hand, will just pee in the cup and take the awesome job.

i would tell them to fuck off. Principles over money, anyday.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals