Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineCannabizle
to the nizle

Re: passing drug test [Re: ThreeLittleBirds]
    #20389 - 05/05/08 07:59 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

i cant wait till the day after the test:bongload::bongload::eek::crazy2::bongload::cool:

--------------------
everything is relative

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleThreeLittleBirds
A Guy
Male

Re: passing drug test [Re: Laysthepipe]
    #20392 - 05/05/08 08:00 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Laysthepipe said:
Quote:

ThreeLittleBirds said:
Quote:

Laysthepipe said:
Quote:

Cannabizle said:
well is there any methods i could use to quicken the process of gettin the thc out. ive heard both bad and good things about niacin.

If you cant afford fake piss, someone elses piss, or a whizzinator. Then Id suggest you to drink a gallon or two of water before the test and piss like twice before u go to take the test.

Don't drink two gallons thats dumb, people seem to forget you can die from too much water, no it's not a joke at all. Too much of ANYTHING can kill you. While it may seem impossible to consume that much of something so harmless somehow it still happens.

Im not sure if it was one gallon or two gallons. Im pretty sure by the time he finishes that first gallon hel be ready to take a piss or two.

One should be fine but bodyweight should be a factor to consider, take your time make a night out of it.

--------------------

"Rise up this mornin,
Smiled with the risin sun,
Three little birds
Pitch by my doorstep
Singin sweet songs
Of melodies pure and true........"

InvisibleLaysthepipe
Vivi Sex Symbol
 User Gallery

Loc: KOREA
Re: passing drug test [Re: Cannabizle]
    #20393 - 05/05/08 08:01 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Itd probably be best just to start drinking one gallon of water about an hour or two before the test. My sister drank two gallons and I just talked to her and she said she was puking water. So stick with one gallong and check out erowid, they have some good information on diluting your urine. Thats where I pulled it from.

--------------------
:advisory:

“If you want to find out who your real friends are, sink the ship. The first ones to jump aren’t your friends.” — Marilyn Manson

This isn't the correct place to confront me on anything.

Forum full of dead stars, and a necro I called Coma White

A Guy
Male

Re: passing drug test [Re: Laysthepipe]
    #20395 - 05/05/08 08:07 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

This was taken from Marijuana The Band myspace page(yeah fuck myspace) This Bong Rip Dude just broadcast himself all day with people from Hollywood getting high.

I don't know if this works, I have never tried to cheat a test but hey it's worth a shot, maybe.

]
Quote:

Alrighty my 9 to 5 stoners. Hope all is well. Still want to smoke? Yet afraid of the drug testing? Well my friends, I am here to save the day once more. Need not worry, Bong is here. Back in the day we used such herbs as Golden Seal, but they test for that now. Others say niacin, vinegar, and bleach. But I dont trust those methods and might not be all that safe. I have passed drug tests by drinking a few pitchers of beer before hand, but you don't want your future employer thinking you're an alcoholic though. So I have here the best methods I could find that are the most trustable from members of The Stoner Army.

Number 1 most trustable method would be Certo and Gatorade method. This is used by the parents of a Stoner Army Captain who work for The US government. He says you can buy Certo at a supermarket, its a form of gelatin. You mix one package of Certo with a bottle of Orange Gatorade. It has to be Orange due to the ingredients and color. Gatorade has the ingredients found normally in urine. So drink this mixture 2 hours before your test. This will coat your urinary tract, so what you drink is what you piss after that. After drinking the mixture, drink water afterwards.

Number 2 most trustable method as used by a Stoner Army Commander for his real job every month. Keep in mind this guy smokes and eighth of weed a day at least. He claims he has never failed a test with this method. The Cranberry Method. The night before the test drink a half gallon of cranberry juice. When you wake the next day, drink 3 glasses of water. Dont'piss till your test.

Number 3 most trustable method would be The Aloe Vera method. Drink a half gallon Vera juice a day for two days before test. Drink lots of water as well. This method should clean you well. As far as the Pass drug test drinks from your local toke shops? I know people who have used these and did not pass their drug test. Now, if you wanna the method of the gods? It's at www.whizzinator.com This is a fake penis, color matched to your skin tone, freeze dried urine, and heating pad. The complete kit is $150.00, and it's foolproof. Get yours today!!! Good luck, and be safe...Bong Rip...

--------------------

"Rise up this mornin,
Three little birds
Pitch by my doorstep
Singin sweet songs

InvisibleToiletduk
Head Goon

Loc: Earthfarm 1
    #20396 - 05/05/08 08:09 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Delay the test as long as you can, or yer fucked.

--------------------

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
    #20400 - 05/05/08 08:12 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

i would not trust any of those methods

not saying they didn't work for them. but that is nothing documented or proven. it simply worked some people.

the certo method i have heard quite a bit, but i still have known people to fail it

STOP TRYING TO ALTER TESTS
FAKE IT

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

A Guy
Male

Re: passing drug test [Re: still beLIEve]
    #20408 - 05/05/08 08:24 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I just posted in case someone else here has tried it but for those of us who already have jobs we can use the others as our test subjects.

--------------------

"Rise up this mornin,
Three little birds
Pitch by my doorstep
Singin sweet songs

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

#20417 - 05/05/08 08:49 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

oh. good call man.

btw. im posting this from my friends voyager. this phone kicks so much ass.

--------------------
niteowl said:
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?

Offlineidiotek

#20423 - 05/05/08 08:57 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I had to take a saliva test, which detects within 3 days use apparently.  I've never really looked into the ways to fake those - it seems difficult, since you administer the test to yourself and they watch you the entire time. 

Hope you can get through.  My ex girlfriend used this shit called Stat Flush, which has changed names since then I think, but it worked for her probation drug test..

:shrug:

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Re: passing drug test [Re: idiotek]
    #20431 - 05/05/08 09:12 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

^ that sucks dude

something like that happened to me. my probation officer was like, ok this is your last meeting, in two weeks consider yourself off probation. and no, you dont have to come back. being the dumbass i am, i didnt wait and started smoking. sure enough, two weeks later he calls me and wants to me take a drug test. whatever i say, ill just fake it. so i grab some detox, and go to take the test. i get there, go back to take the test, and OMG they ran out of piss tests. he goes, oh well, i guess we'll do a saliva test. i can't even explain the feelings that passed through my head. so i took the test, and failed.

he still let me off probation that day though. no lie.

--------------------
niteowl said:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds