Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #413489 - 05/07/10 03:10 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Great post Spacemonkey.  :thumbup:

And if you've got any, offer them an extra hit of crack, it just might help you THC :justdontknow:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Emerald City Flag
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #413554 - 05/07/10 07:49 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks a lot SpaceMonkey for providing all that important info....I really needed to know that in that comprehensive list like that.

Yeah, opening my mouth was the worst thing to do. When I was in the cop car, talking to the driver, I did it to calm myself down, to not think what would happen to me in the near future. Looking back, I should I said absolutely NOTHING to them, and remained silent. A hard lesson learned, but I now know better....

I've been practicing my speeches and physical actions when I get pulled over. First, I practiced the "Can you step out of the car please" move. First, I would turn off my car, put the keys in my pocket, then open the door Only slightly to let myself out, all while I pressed the electric lock button. I got it down pretty good now.

And I have practiced me speech by saying this over and over in my car...."I do NOT consent to a search of my vehicle....I do NOT consent to a search of my vehicle...I do NOT consent to a search of my vehicle". I've done it enough to where I got it down.

A hard lesson learned....

Never Again.
~ TrueH. ~

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Emerald City Flag
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: Doitagain]
    #413603 - 05/07/10 08:30 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Doitagain said:
not at all out of character, the poor dude.  Now no one else will participate in my Psytrance thread which kinda makes me sad.

TrueHerbCrystal one last gem for you if your still out there...

Shpongle with guitar played by the man from pink floyd, David Gilmour, himself.

Seriously bro best of luck to ya in the joint, the one good thing that will probably happen is you will hopefully leave a much more assertive person.  Don't let the jail mentality overtake you, you'll have to act the part but make sure you leave that mentality behind when you enter the real world.

It funny you posted that music from Shpongle DoItAgain, there's actually a Shpongle Concert in Oregon tonight (Friday, May 7). When I have time, I'll listen to your track....

I'm so excited for tonight, expect the fact I cannot take any psy-drugs with me for the concert. Not any more sadly. Its going to have to be a sober concert for this one. But Shpongle is so good, that it doesn't even matter....

Well, gotta get ready.

Thanks for the cool track DoItAgain...will listen to it later.

Shponglified. :shpongle:
~ TrueH. ~

Edited by TrueHerbCrystal (05/07/10 08:31 PM)

OfflineKrash Kharma
Without Thought
Male

Loc: 2400 Fulton St. Flag
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #413748 - 05/08/10 03:29 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

And I have practiced me speech by saying this over and over in my car...."I do NOT consent to a search of my vehicle....I do NOT consent to a search of my vehicle...I do NOT consent to a search of my vehicle". I've done it enough to where I got it down.

Make sure you do NOT sound aggressive.
At all.
That would be a horrible mistake.

They're never going to call a dog, dude. Think how long it would take. The guy doesn't want to stand there for fourty-five minutes waiting for some other guy to come to wherever the hell you are with a dog to sniff you out and find a dime bag and give you a ticket or warning.

But he will take the opportunity to take a random look through your shit and throw whatever he can on you, if you let him.

This one time, I got pulled over three times in a row at around 2:30am for having a busted head light.

I didn't have my license on me, I was wearing 65" wideleg Kiks, a wife beater, raver kandi, and was flipping on three sugar cubes and two rolls, and had my girlfriend and her friend in my car even more fucked up than I was.

I was a little nervous, and the first officer wanted to arrest me because he thought I was impersonating my father (I told him my name, he came up with my dad's [Jr/Sr])
I explained that I was a jr and he let me go
The next guy just let us go because we told him we just got pulled over.
The third and final officer came to the window, we told him we just got pulled over twice, and he said "Well, third time's the charm! :smile:"

I'm surprised he didn't arrested us right then and there for the faces we made when our jaws all dropped at once.

But he ended up letting us go. I think this mostly had to do with a nearby college and us obviously not being drunk on anything he could test with any certainty.

If you just don't act more nervous than the situation requires, they're not going to do anything.

The guy doesn't know you have drugs on you. He just wishes you did cuz it'd make him look good.
If you just act like it's a routine traffic stop, he's going to treat it like one.
These people are trained to know what people act like when they're hiding something.

Remember: Not answering a question is not the same as lying. You never HAVE to answer a question, other than "what's your name/where do you live".
You never have to let them touch your personal property.

--------------------

[gradient:#56A334,#]the number of times I edit my post is directly related to the number of times I've hit the bong[/gradient]

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: Krash Kharma]
    #413749 - 05/08/10 03:33 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Man I didn't know that you were in Oregon.  You could get off really easy on this one if you play it well man.  My friend was busted with 4 plants and the plead down to misdameanor possesion.

I wish I could have gone to that sphongle show.  Alas no money though.  Sounds like your in Portland too man.  Good to know that there are some other Oregonians on here.  :laugh:

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: captain.koons]
    #413750 - 05/08/10 03:37 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

captain.koons said:
Quote:

And yes, the officer said "Where do you get these fresh-cut buds from?". That is an exact quote (from my memory of course). He said fresh-cut, I remember now. To tell you the truth, the officiers sounded like they used to smoke it, because they used some slang words like "plant" and "buds" instead of more technical ones. One officer did say he was in the special drug search unit or something, so its likely they all knew the slang terms...

~ TrueH.

What's a more technical term for plant?

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

OfflineKilluminati_420
Swimmin in Cyans soon
Male

Loc: Oregon Coast
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: captain.koons]
    #413893 - 05/08/10 11:40 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

It funny you posted that music from Shpongle DoItAgain, there's actually a Shpongle Concert in Oregon tonight (Friday, May 7). When I have time, I'll listen to your track....

I'm so excited for tonight, expect the fact I cannot take any psy-drugs with me for the concert. Not any more sadly. Its going to have to be a sober concert for this one. But Shpongle is so good, that it doesn't even matter....

Well, gotta get ready.

Shponglified.
~ TrueH. ~

You really live in Oregon? What part...The southwest, or northwest of Oregon? I feel really bad and would like to know the station of pigs that arrested you...I will fuck with them alot with prank calls, rioting in front of their building, ect. :lol: idk i just cant accept that shit...What was the cops names? What part of Oregon? :cop::machinegun:

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5Rw_1nRuu0

Amanitas for Trade this Oct-Dec^
"Dont gain the world and lose your soul...Wisdom is better than silver and gold" -Bob Marley

Invisiblebrifunforme
Card Holder. Not really
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: Killuminati_420]
    #413895 - 05/08/10 11:52 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Killuminati_420 said:
Quote:

Well, gotta get ready.

Shponglified.
~ TrueH. ~

You really live in Oregon? What part...The southwest, or northwest of Oregon? I feel really bad and would like to know the station of pigs that arrested you...I will fuck with them alot with prank calls, rioting in front of their building, ect. :lol: idk i just cant accept that shit...What was the cops names? What part of Oregon? :cop::machinegun:

That would be......Just WAY TOO much information! Then any LEO could just track him down to his user name too. (Thats even if they are watching) But still, either way....would be TOO MUCH info!

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: brifunforme]
    #413897 - 05/08/10 12:03 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

brifunforme said:
Quote:

Killuminati_420 said:
Quote:

Well, gotta get ready.

Shponglified.
~ TrueH. ~

That would be......Just WAY TOO much information! Then any LEO could just track him down to his user name too. (Thats even if they are watching) But still, either way....would be TOO MUCH info!

Dude, people post where they are from all the time.

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

OfflineKilluminati_420
Swimmin in Cyans soon
Male

Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: Thebooedocksaint]
    #413901 - 05/08/10 12:16 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Alright, asking "where the police station" is honestly going too far...But what PART of Oregon do you live in...I can say...i live a few miles away from the coast by Eugene...I just told where i live BY not exactly where i live...

So THC, what PART of Oregon are you in?

--------------------

"Dont gain the world and lose your soul...Wisdom is better than silver and gold" -Bob Marley

Invisiblebrifunforme
Card Holder. Not really
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: Thebooedocksaint]
    #413992 - 05/08/10 02:47 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Thebooedocksaint said:
Quote:

brifunforme said:
Quote:

Killuminati_420 said:
Quote:

Well, gotta get ready.

Shponglified.
~ TrueH. ~

Dude, people post where they are from all the time.

Ddue, posting the name of the officer who just arrested you and the location of the police station. Would be FUCKING RETARDED! And would pretty much be telling anyone that should NOT know where he is! Now just saying where your at geographically is not so big of a deal.
But THAT  request I responded to would have been ENTIRELY  too much information. I mean come on. Think about it for a couple seconds!

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: brifunforme]
    #414010 - 05/08/10 03:27 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

This thread is full of :lol:

God Damn Oregonians :nonono:

OfflineKilluminati_420
Swimmin in Cyans soon
Male

Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: DungenessDank]
    #414018 - 05/08/10 03:42 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

DungenessDank said:
This thread is full of :lol:

God Damn Oregonians :nonono:

At least we got the best weed :stoned2:

--------------------

Invisiblebrifunforme
Card Holder. Not really
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: Killuminati_420]
    #414019 - 05/08/10 03:47 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I've wanted to move to Oregon for so damned long! :mad: Can't leave my family like that tho.

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
    #414036 - 05/08/10 04:11 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Killuminati_420 said:

Hey police officer why don't you just ask for his social insurance number?

Here's the police officer's ratings for convenience http://www.growery.org/forums/viewratings.php?type=1&usernum=4362

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
    #414037 - 05/08/10 04:13 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Killuminati_420 said:
Alright, asking "where the police station" is honestly going too far...But what PART of Oregon do you live in...I can say...i live a few miles away from the coast by Eugene...I just told where i live BY not exactly where i live...

Enough out of you, police officer.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
    #414038 - 05/08/10 04:14 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

captain.koons said:
Quote:

Killuminati_420 said:

Enough out of you, police officer.

i had ribs for lunch.......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, pork

--------------------
Suck my balls America

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: mhbound]
    #414040 - 05/08/10 04:16 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I had a skillet for breakfast and lunch, can't stomach much right now I'm recovering from food poisoning.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

#414043 - 05/08/10 04:19 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

ive been throwing up for the past 6 months. i cant even fish today because i get hot and throw up

im starting to think its my gallbladder, possibly the portion of my spleen thats left.

i go to the doctor and they give me phenergin or whatever and send me on my way

the worst part is...is know that if i had some access to MINIMAL medical equipment id diagnose my own goddamn self

--------------------
Suck my balls America

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: mhbound]
    #414047 - 05/08/10 04:27 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

dr. koons,

and every morning i throw up like phlegm n it makes me gag
then i throw up like straight yellow bile

fucking looks like urine.........sorry to steal this thread for a minute

--------------------
Suck my balls America

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder