Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Emerald City Flag
Re: First grow! CFL Closet Project - TroublexWW(PIC Update 4/2) [Re: hopanshrubman]
    #396719 - 04/05/10 08:42 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

HopanShrubMan linked from Photobucket:

Damn, those seedlings REALLY took off! What are you growing them with, radioactive Cryptonite?! :eek: :greenthumb: :eek:

I gotta get me some of that! :yesnod:

Just a couple weeks of flowering, and you are done! Wow....

Good Growing Hopan! :awesome::thumbup:
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

Edited by TrueHerbCrystal (04/05/10 08:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinehopanshrubman
The Rabble Rouser

Re: First grow! CFL Closet Project - TroublexWW(PIC Update 4/2) [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #396723 - 04/05/10 08:48 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

TrueHerbCrystal said:
Quote:

HopanShrubMan linked from Photobucket:

Damn, those seedlings REALLY took off! What are you growing them with, radioactive Cryptonite?! :eek: :greenthumb: :eek:

I gotta get me some of that! :yesnod:

Just a couple weeks of flowering, and you are done! Wow....

Good Growing Hopan! :awesome::thumbup:
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

no no no dude! Our roommate had a friend who was moving out of his house and had nothing to do with a few of his plants, so I bought a couple of them. They would have just gone to waste otherwise.

I will get some picks of MY little babies soon though, they are looking fantastic :]

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Re: First grow! CFL Closet Project - TroublexWW(PIC Update 4/2) [Re: hopanshrubman]
    #396727 - 04/05/10 08:52 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

I know, I'm just messing with ya! :awesome:

It would be impossible if your seedlings grow that fast, unless you own a time-machine (I sure don't).

Can't wait to see your babies: those count the most in this journal.

Now, I gotta snap some photos now myself.

Laters,
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

Offlinehopanshrubman
The Rabble Rouser

Re: First grow! CFL Closet Project - TroublexWW(PIC Update 4/2) [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #396731 - 04/05/10 08:55 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Lolz nice. Now that I figured out the right amount of water to give them every third day they have been growing super fast. Its crazy.

Offlinehopanshrubman
The Rabble Rouser

Re: First grow! CFL Closet Project - AK47 x Diesel Autoflowering [Re: hopanshrubman]
    #398899 - 04/09/10 01:27 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Picture update!!!!!

Offlinehopanshrubman
The Rabble Rouser

Re: First grow! CFL Closet Project - AK47 x Diesel Autoflowering [Re: hopanshrubman]
    #399141 - 04/09/10 11:24 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

I guess no news is good news!!! Hahaha :]

Offlinehopanshrubman
The Rabble Rouser

#402914 - 04/16/10 04:57 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Huge picture update on first page. Input is gladly accepting....also wondering if anyone has been paying attention to my grow at all?

Not that it matters, just wondering :]

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

#402937 - 04/16/10 06:26 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Awesome photos man!

I* actually kinda of lost interest for 2 reason....1 you got some fully-grown ones from your friend (no sense watching those) and 2 you only post photos in the OP, which I thought for the longest time you just didn't update your journal photo.......now I know differently....

But nice photos man...so many! I really like those fish-eye ones...is that a special lens adapter?

And where did you get that killer mirror-like Mylar? I want some! Looks super efficient....:crazy:

And how did you put that water-mark on there? I'm guessing your a photographer, since those photos look unusually beautiful....

Look good thus far. :thumbup:
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

Offlinehopanshrubman
The Rabble Rouser

Re: First grow! CFL Closet Project - AK47 x Diesel Autoflowering [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #402939 - 04/16/10 06:31 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

TrueHerbCrystal said:
Awesome photos man!

I* actually kinda of lost interest for 2 reason....1 you got some fully-grown ones from your friend (no sense watching those) and 2 you only post photos in the OP, which I thought for the longest time you just didn't update your journal photo.......now I know differently....

But nice photos man...so many! I really like those fish-eye ones...is that a special lens adapter?

And where did you get that killer mirror-like Mylar? I want some! Looks super efficient....:crazy:

And how did you put that water-mark on there? I'm guessing your a photographer, since those photos look unusually beautiful....

Look good thus far. :thumbup:
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

Well I am sorry I caused you to lose interest by not posting enough updates of MY plants! That will be changing dramatically now that I have my camera back. I bought the mylar for like...30 bucks at a local hydro store, shit is so cool. Kind of hard to work with though, crinkles really easy and shit.

And yes, I am a photographer :] I love photography so much! The fisheye photos are taken with a super wide angle macro attachment. I could have actually zoomed into the fisheye to make it full frame, but still gotten super close up shots...I just enjoy the distortion inside the circle :]

Keep checkin back! Norman and Jerry are going to start BLOWING up under those 55w bulbs. I have also upped their dosage of Grow Big.

I am a little worried though because I am going to be gone in Denver for five days, I just hope my brother doesn't completely ruin them.

Offlinehopanshrubman
The Rabble Rouser

#402940 - 04/16/10 06:33 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Oh and that watermark is was just put in there with this program I had to acquire in an emergency effort to put those pictures up. I am not at home, at my moms, and I had to convert the images from .RAW image files to jpeg so I could upload, the converter program puts the watermark on there until you buy the full version hahaha.

Invisible13eetleJuice
The ghost with the most
Male

Loc: 6' under fertalizing bud
    #402942 - 04/16/10 06:40 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

If you look to the right in this picture at your reflection in the background, it looks like you're on your knees praying your plants taller!

"God... are you there? I can haz mondo nugz plz??" :lol:

Sorry, I'm a bit medicated, atm hehe. Grow looks awesome to me, bro. I'm watching, I just don't comment on people's grows much because I'm so noob at this I don't honestly know if your shit looks like it's healthy or fucked haha! I mean looks good to me but wha'do'I'kno? :shrug::grin::vaped::beetlejuice:

--------------------

Offlinehopanshrubman
The Rabble Rouser

Re: First grow! CFL Closet Project - AK47 x Diesel Autoflowering [Re: 13eetleJuice]
    #402946 - 04/16/10 06:46 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Haha I just figured since nobody was really commenting on it that I was doing a good job lol.

No news is good news usually right?

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

#402949 - 04/16/10 07:06 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

yeah, I figure the same thing for my grow too....

In the beginning, Inverted and Harry were giving me lots of useful advice, then later, I don't hear from them, or anyone, so I guess I'm doing good, or my ONE plant is boring and uninteresting, so there's that too....

I try not to take it too personal....they are likely just doing something more important, like real life stuff...who knows.

Just try to think of how other people in the future will think when they see your journal. That's what makes me think doing all these updates are worth it. But when no ones comments at all, I start to think: "Why do I bother? No one's watching anyway.....". That's just how it goes around here: some are watching, but you don't know who, and very little comments. I think its mostly because people comment on the big ones, like Integra's or Harry's, or Inverted's...we are the small guys, so ours aren't as interesting (especially my one plant).

What can ya do? :shrug:
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

Offlinehopanshrubman
The Rabble Rouser

Re: First grow! CFL Closet Project - AK47 x Diesel Autoflowering [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #407844 - 04/27/10 10:38 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Been doing LST training on both plants. Holy cow....the results are very pleasing!

Cant wait to post more photos fore you guys. My chaos paper clip LST rigging is definitely laughable.

But efficient!

WHAZA!

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

#407847 - 04/27/10 10:44 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Cool!

Glad you are doing LST....with paper clips! :lol: That's new. So, what plants are you doing them too? The cheater ones or the ones you actually grew?

I wish I did LST. I am doing a little right now, just for the budz, and its great. I use those fuzzy pipe cleaners....looks so cool. Can't wait to see your paper-clip craziness....

Are you going to screen the budz too? I sure hope so.

I'll be looking for those pics. :thumbs:
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

Offlinehopanshrubman
The Rabble Rouser

#407912 - 04/28/10 12:02 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I have just been LST training my plants. The other plants are kind of just.....idk. I don't really pay attention to them too well hahaha.

On one plant I think I have like...6-7 paperclip LST's going on, and only three on another. But it is working VERY well! I could see my plants becoming something like Beetle's LST'd giant :laugh:

Offlinehopanshrubman
The Rabble Rouser

#410246 - 05/01/10 10:01 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

New pictures on first page. Updates.

Also, feeding my plants 2 tsp,gal of Grow Big every other watering, and 1/2 tsp,gal every other watering thats not 2tsp.

They seem to enjoy it? I guess? Idk they look healthy to me. :]

Offlinehopanshrubman
The Rabble Rouser

#411509 - 05/04/10 09:08 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Ok so my plants need watering like every other day now, does this mean I should probably transplant them into a bigger pot?

Also, how should I go about transplanting? My plants are LST'd right now....so I'm going to have to un tie them and then do I just pull the plant from the main stalk gently out of the pot?

Invisible13eetleJuice
The ghost with the most
Male

Loc: 6' under fertalizing bud
    #411519 - 05/04/10 09:58 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Do NOT pull the plant by the stalk.

Keep in mind that I'm new at this too but, I tend to transplant when the soil is on the dry side. This seems to help it stay together in one clump.

If you're using a plastic or otherwise "soft" pot, I suggest holding it in both hands and rolling it back and fourth between them, gently deforming the sides.

Then, turn the potted plant upside down, with one hand supporting the root ball so that it doesn't just come sliding out of the pot. The other hand is used to pull the pot away from the plant and/or to gently tap the bottom of the pot in order to release the plant.

Once the plant has been removed from the container, I gently ruffle up the bottom portion of the root ball and sometimes I lightly massage the sides of the root ball as well in order to agitate the roots which, I believe, stimulates a rapid growth and transition into the new soil.

--------------------

Offlinehopanshrubman
The Rabble Rouser

Re: First grow! CFL Closet Project - AK47 x Diesel Autoflowering [Re: 13eetleJuice]
    #411522 - 05/04/10 10:00 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Ok sweet man thank you very much for the advice! The pots I am using are plastic but are pretty rigid...would it be wise to use a small ball point hammer and knock the sides if I am not able to shmoosh the sides with my hands?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds