Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDephect

Folding@home Statistics
Re: I didn't mean to do this... [Re: mhbound]
    #402674 - 04/16/10 10:37 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

mhbound said:
you arent going to prison

the police dont use the internet very much...too dumb, and their sticky fingers from the donuts keep them from being efficient on the net

thats why drug dealers use the internet and the mail to sell drugs
:thumbup:

Word to that.

This is nice for a first grow man :smile:

You can tie that plant down that keeps stretching

I would not recommend topping a plant in flowering. Even though it still has some stretching to do, it will probably not grow back and cut yields.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisible13eetleJuice
The ghost with the most
Male

Loc: 6' under fertalizing bud
Re: I didn't mean to do this... [Re: Dephect]
    #402727 - 04/16/10 12:54 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I didn't have much time for pics last night; I was dead tired. So, I woke up this morning and got some nice tasty bud shots. "I'm in love with Mary Jane..."!

--------------------

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Emerald City Flag
Re: I didn't mean to do this... [Re: 13eetleJuice]
    #402951 - 04/16/10 07:09 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Looking good 13ettle!

I love that dense foliage...a lot better than mine...my are stretching too much I think....

How much watts you got them under for Flowering? And what spectrum? Is it only 2,700K?

Nonetheless, looking pretty! :thumbsup:
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

Offlinehopanshrubman
The Rabble Rouser

Re: I didn't mean to do this... [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #402961 - 04/16/10 08:07 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Damn dude lookin good! Gives me hope in my CFL efforts hahaha :]

Keep it up, you'll be smokin some dank in no time. What kind of nutrients do you got them on?

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Re: I didn't mean to do this... [Re: hopanshrubman]
    #402962 - 04/16/10 08:12 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I would like to know too....13ettles budz kinda look like mine right now, but he's are denser than mines :sad:

At least he's doing something good!

Good Job B.J.
:thumbup:
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

Invisible13eetleJuice
The ghost with the most
Male

#402966 - 04/16/10 08:21 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

TrueHerbCrystal said:
Looking good 13ettle!

I love that dense foliage...a lot better than mine...my are stretching too much I think....

How much watts you got them under for Flowering? And what spectrum? Is it only 2,700K?

~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

Thanks THC :smile: In my ghetto light bar I have:
5x 26w
4x 23w
2x 13w
Total: 248w /2 plants 125w per plant

And yep, all bulbs are 2,700K. I previously had the LST'd plant also under a little 17 watt light in the 7800K spectrum but I've since moved it down below for The Lone Clone Project. :smirk:

--------------------

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

#402968 - 04/16/10 08:29 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

13eetleJuice said:
Quote:

TrueHerbCrystal said:
Looking good 13ettle!

~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

Thanks THC :smile: In my ghetto light bar I have:
5x 26w
4x 23w
2x 13w
Total: 248w /2 plants 125w per plant

Wow, thats a cool set-up for your CFL's.....

And look at the striking difference between the Scrogged/LST plant and the untrained one....damn! Its like night and day! I should of trained mine....:nonono: It looks so cool as that short bonsai tree girl! Next time for me, definitely....

How come you only trained one? Was it an accident? Or was the trained girl an accident too? :wink:

I like those sockets you got...for mine, I had to use an adapter, which are expensive ($2.50 each). How much were those socket/cord combos?

Looking great 13.J.
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

Invisible13eetleJuice
The ghost with the most
Male

Re: I didn't mean to do this... [Re: hopanshrubman]
    #402974 - 04/16/10 08:38 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

hopanshrubman said:
What kind of nutrients do you got them on?

Haha, here comes a hella-detailed answer to a simple query but, the wife is working the long shift today and I'm bored as fuck so here's a pictorial. Don't let the flare fool ya though. I'm NOT recommending these products; they're just what was free in once case and cheap in another.

This I used for the few times I fertilized during veg. It's what I had around the house from growing tomatoes years past.

Once I decided I was going to go ahead and flower these things I picked this up at Home Depot one day for a couple of bucks.

--------------------

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
    #402978 - 04/16/10 08:40 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Schultz is :thumbup: compared to miracle grow

Invisible13eetleJuice
The ghost with the most
Male

#402979 - 04/16/10 08:42 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

TrueHerbCrystal said:
How come you only trained one?
How much were those socket/cord combos?

I tried training them both but one wasn't very cooperative. :evil:

I had the sockets in a drawer in my workshop; the cords I acquired from various broken or less than desired electrically powered pieces of shit from around the abode here. :lol:

--------------------

OfflineGANJA_FAHMA
WANTED: Lowrider Beans!!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pacific Ocean
    #404091 - 04/20/10 08:44 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

This shit almost inspires my to start my journal! Taking a seat to a show like this is almost as entertaining as a live sex show in Amsterdam! ok... maybe not quit the same but it's keeping me on my toes for sure. Good job bro! Let me if you wanna try a few quality bag seeds from my neck of the woods. Actually it's more like coconut trees and shit but you get the picture. LoL!

--------------------
Da Tree Amiga's!!!

Mango-Hawaiian Punch -Northern Lights X

and a few other suprises!  COMING SOON....

:advisory:

Invisible13eetleJuice
The ghost with the most
Male

Re: I didn't mean to do this... [Re: GANJA_FAHMA]
    #404482 - 04/21/10 01:14 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Not too much has changed in the past five days.

I lined most of the inside of my cabinet with a double layer of printer paper. The added reflectiveness brightens up the space to my eyes, however considering the inverse square law and knowing that I'm using 23watt CFL's, I'm not sure if it matters a whole lot to the plants.

I gave them both a really good flushing on the 19th. The plants are in 1 gallon sized pots so I flushed with 2 gallons of straight tap water each. I then gave another half gallon each of water fortified with the recommended strength of Shultz 10-15-10. To this mix I also added one teaspoon of generic pancake syrup.

I don't have blackstrap molasses around the house and well, the pancake syrup is basically jsut corn syrup, high fructose corn syrup, 2% maple syrup & some other additives and preservatives. At any rate I don't think I added enough to help OR hurt the plant. I just felt like playing ghetto gardener. :shrug:

Oh and we've finally decided on names for the plants. After looking at some of the macro pictures and seeing all the cat hair on the buds, my fiancé has dubbed the LST'd plant, 'Meowy Wowwy' and I'm still calling the tall girl, 'Stretch Budstrong.'

That's about it. I just wanted to do a 4/20 update so I snapped a bunch pics before I turned the lights out on them tonight.

I tried not to overdo it with the pictures at first but, I can't help myself. Sorry to those on slow connections. :shrug: I'm in love. :heart: :love:

Canopy Shots of 'Meowy Wowwy':
I've counted 27 or 28 bud sites on the top of the canopy. Many of those in the center of the bush are smaller popcorn buds but the ones on the perimeter are all healthy.

The tall girl, 'Stretch Budstrong':
The main cola is finally starting to take shape.

Meowy's Buds:
I hope these fatten up!

Macro:
In these close-ups you can really see the cat hair I was talking about.

Art?:
I was having fun with the camera. :smile:

Thanks for watching!

--------------------

InvisibleDrGreenThumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: Phish Tour Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #404502 - 04/21/10 05:49 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Looking great! Brings back memories of my first indoor grow. The first was my best so far (as far as the plants looked anyway, not yield). But that's all about to change.

I must compliment you on the pic quality. It's good to have people here growing that know how to take respectable pics. :thumbup:

--------------------
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” -Dr. Seuss

InvisibleHerbal

#404807 - 04/21/10 06:37 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Wow, looks great, makes me very enthusiastic about setting up my new light setup. These kind of grow logs give me a smile to look forward to. I almost started out the same way, told myself i would never grow, well what the hell a couple germinated seeds can't hurt anything... then you are balls deep in excitement finding yourself at homedepot or reading on the growery everyday:tongue2:.

Anyway man, Good job, you are very creative in your setup, i like it. If you were to invest a bit more you would be an exceptional grower, which you already are given the means. :thumbup::thumbup:

--------------------

Invisible13eetleJuice
The ghost with the most
Male

Re: I didn't mean to do this... [Re: Herbal]
    #406379 - 04/25/10 12:42 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Here's some quick pics for the 40 Days of Flowering update. I may take a few more tomorrow before I update the first post.

Wide-angle shot of the cabinet

Stretch's main cola... meh

LST canopy

Damn, that's a lot of zip-ties

Meowy's buds are having another growth spurt right now. I can see them growing by the day and it's fucking AWESOME! I love growing weed! :evil:

--------------------

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

#406383 - 04/25/10 01:19 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Wow, I love your journal....night and day between the LST and the Regular one....wow!

Soo cool to see them side-by-side...they are like 2 different plants! Man, I really got to do that next time....

I mean look at this...

Blow my mind....amazing what a little human intervention can do to a plant....

I guess I'll get lots of smaller budz on mine instead a solid one like those LST's....can't wait to see them done....

And all those zip-ties! Why are they tied downward? That confuses me...is that because you "missed" the wire screen below?

Beautiful thus far.... :eek:
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

Edited by TrueHerbCrystal (04/25/10 03:23 AM)

InvisibleHerbal

#406405 - 04/25/10 03:12 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Beetle, does it feel like fungi growers get the natural jump on growing cannabis or is it just me? Anyway I have been watching your grow man, I can only imagine... I bet every morning it's almost like christmas seeing what's under the tree, in this case what the tree looks like. Shit i get excited with my 8" plants in vegetation 1 month, lol.

I am a noob too but i think his zip ties are to hold bud sites down that are stretching higher than the other bud sites, keeping them all horizontal with each other, not sure just what i can see.

I have a question for ya Beetle, Is that small pete gravel on the surface of your soil? And does this just help retain the soils placement so when you water it doesn't pool up and wash out? Always wondered this and i have seen perlite as well. I can see perlite almost doing the same thing and creating more RH for the plant as well as reflection, but also just an assumption... I have never grown cannabis until now :shrug:.

Oh by the way check out my new light setup Beetle, i built a reflector setup and am now using lights setup on powerstrips, really directs the light like i was imagining it would :thumbup:.

p.s. I really love the different look of the two plants, I kind of have the same thing going on. My one plant is nearly twice as high but doesn't stretch nearly as wide as the other one. Interesting how different these plants can grow given the same feeding/lighting/watering tables, Although these two are different strains and yours are a training, still cool.

--------------------

Edited by Herbal (04/25/10 01:10 PM)

Invisible13eetleJuice
The ghost with the most
Male

Re: I didn't mean to do this... [Re: Herbal]
    #406760 - 04/26/10 02:42 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, I think if you've grown the mush successfully a few times it is indeed a good primer especially with the importance of sanitation and attention to details in that hobby.

The zip ties are attached to the main stems, anchoring them to a grate underneath the plant and just like Herbal said, it keeps my canopy nice and even so that I can stack books under the plant and really get it close to the light. I've probably been keeping it too close tbh; within an inch or two for a major portion of each day. :shrug: I'm learning.

That's perlite, stained by black soil. The soil is a fine powder almost. Each time I water, more soil gets flushed down deeper into and out of the bottom of the pot to some extent, leaving buoyant perlite pellets to float and then eventually settle onto the surface. It's completely unintentional but, it's what I had to work with at the time.

Sure thing, I'll have a look at your setup. I'll check it out in the morning with my coffee. It's 4:40am and this stoner is going to bed tonight, lol. :smile:

--------------------

Invisiblejuke adro
I hate fat vaginas
 User Gallery

Loc: Québec
    #406761 - 04/26/10 03:29 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Love it :awebig:

Damn, that's a lot of zip-ties

--------------------

I eat animals and most things that live in the sea, I'm not green but I smoke it and I litter to keep cunts like you in a job so fuck off.

OfflineDephect

Folding@home Statistics
Re: I didn't mean to do this... [Re: juke adro]
    #406845 - 04/26/10 10:48 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Zip ties are among duct tape as far as handiness goes. There are so many uses!

Looking good.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals