Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Emerald City Flag
Re: COMPLETE [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #373523 - 02/25/10 06:08 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I know right?

Then I read Chuckle's microscope results: "I had a look at them under the microscope.  They are wilted and most of them are amber at the heads and milky the rest of the way through."

I thought you harvested too early because the the wife's House Rules! Now I know you didn't harvest early: you harvested at *just* the right time, if not a little too late (if you like that milky-white uplifting high). She has some good timing...

Too bad its difficult to photograph thru a microscope: I'd like to see those trichomes!

Also, those budz in the jar look amazing. So colorful. I can't wait to find out the final dry weight, as well as that smoke test! :stoned:

Lookin' forward to the smoke report.....

Almost ready for lift-off....
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

Edited by TrueHerbCrystal (02/25/10 06:11 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinechucklehead
Super Villian
Male

Loc: The Hall of Doom
Re: COMPLETE [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #373955 - 02/26/10 05:13 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks man!  I'm pretty excited about how they turned out.

--------------------

OfflineTomCollins

Re: COMPLETE [Re: chucklehead]
    #373959 - 02/26/10 06:48 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

It's nice to see someone trying water curing. God that must take some balls to drop your beautiful dank into a jar of water and watch it change colors.

Sorry to hear about the wife. Your stuff looks very very smokeable though. :thumbup::thumbup:

--------------------
andyistic said:
Ok so let me bring you idiots up to speed.
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

Offlinechucklehead
Super Villian
Male

Playing Stink Finger with Mary Jane Kush Ryder [Re: TomCollins]
    #374108 - 02/26/10 02:14 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Spency said:
It's nice to see someone trying water curing. God that must take some balls to drop your beautiful dank into a jar of water and watch it change colors.

Sorry to hear about the wife. Your stuff looks very very smokeable though. :thumbup::thumbup:

No biggie man.  The whole reason I'm growing now is I want to learn how to grow weed for my personal use in the future.  Everyone always tells me I look like a cop.  So as I get older it get's tougher to approach people for weed.  I still have my contacts for now but when those dry up I'll be on my own.  My dream is that weed get's legalized so that I can one day retire, grow weed worry free, and be one happy old man.

I'd say the buds are about half way finished drying or better.  The stems still have some bend in the middle but are crispy on the ends.  I have turned them a couple times today.  The drying is really fast and they buds have shrunk considerably.  The buds themselves look like they are done but if the stems are still a little moist I can't imagine that the buds are done.  I'll get some picks in later. 

I keep sniffing my fingers.  Turning the buds leaves my fingertips smelling heavenly.  It makes my mouth water.:wow:

--------------------

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Re: Playing Stink Finger with Mary Jane Kush Ryder [Re: chucklehead]
    #374132 - 02/26/10 03:01 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Spency said:

I agree with finger-flippin' Spency: curing budz in water sounds kinda like dunking a cake in water to make it taste better (if that analogy even works). The whole idea seems crazy. Then again, I don't understand the purpose of curing: is it the same as drying? But, if it works (and it seems like it does), go for it! And it doesn't make your house stink of budz, perfect for a stealth like your grow Chuckle....]

Quote:

chucklehead said:
I keep sniffing my fingers.  Turning the buds leaves my fingertips smelling heavenly.  It makes my mouth water.:wow:

^If its not too much to ask, could you describe as you would a fine wine? Ya know, "it smells like" or "its sweet with a hint of sour" kind of description. Because weed scents are one of FAVORITE thing about fresh budz (besides smoking it of course). There's just so many different smelling budz with such complex scents. Its Heavenly really....Truely Herbal....

"Smells like a Skunk,
And I love it!"

~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

Offlinechucklehead
Super Villian
Male

Re: Playing Stink Finger with Mary Jane Kush Ryder [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #374290 - 02/26/10 07:20 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

My fingers smell like mint and orange mixed with honey and vanilla.

--------------------

OfflineDephect

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Playing Stink Finger with Mary Jane Kush Ryder [Re: chucklehead]
    #374293 - 02/26/10 07:25 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Yum. I wanna smoke some of that herb man :smile:

Smoke a bowl for me yo.

:awehigh:

Offlinechucklehead
Super Villian
Male

Totally Complete... Elvis has left the building. [Re: Dephect]
    #374337 - 02/26/10 08:10 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Final weight 5 grams.

There is still a smell if you touch it or move it around.  Otherwise it has a very low odor.  The buds themselves are very light and fluffy still. They are just about the right ammount of dry.  Not powder dry but crispy. 

Here is how it looked. 

Smoke test results. 

I just took three hits from my bowl.  Eh.. sort of flavorless and only a tiny hint of burn I mean so light you sort of ask yourself if there really was anything there at all.  The only flavor I can really detect is the taste of the resin left in my bowl.

Ok it took me three minutes to get to this line and write it.  This is a very very very stoney high.  Zone outs, light cotton mouth, and generally heavy stoney vibe also a little bit of a sleepy undertone. 

Man this is some seriously good stuff.  No doubt about it I am going to get some more of these WOS Afgan Kush Ryder.

Good Night and thanks for the support everyone.
C.H. :bobafett:

--------------------

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Re: Totally Complete... Elvis has left the building. [Re: chucklehead]
    #374345 - 02/26/10 08:20 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Cool dude. I love your smell test description....the scent sounds so complex, like a fine herbal remedy....:happyweed:

The photos are kinda depressing: they looked so nice fresh! Now they look kinda like old weed thats been sitting in the sun too long. But 5 grams dry....not bad for a mini-grow. What's that, like a little more than an 1/8? All from your own hard work! Right On! :smile2::thumbup:

And too bad the smell and taste is gone: that just about wraps up my perspective on water curing....only use when stealthing is critical.

Stoney high huh? Zoned-out you say? Serious stuff eh?  Nice!:borat:

So is there no uplifting, energenic tone to it, just sleepy and "stoned"? That's surprizing, considering your trichome results.....Hmmm....

I'm glad you have something to smoke....I hope I get to that point without accidently killing my baby...you made it!

Its offically DONE! Yeaaa for Chuckles! :awedance: :bobmarley::gethigh::bonghit::awesome::ganja:

Enjoy that homegrown ride my friend...
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

Offlinecrummydustbunny
Stranger

Re: AutoFlowering Kush Ryder CFL Grow Mini Grow Stealth Grow (COMPLETE) [Re: chucklehead]
    #445966 - 07/13/10 03:48 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Awesome

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies