Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

Loc: Colorado Flag
Cold Creek Kush - Updated 3-26-2014 - Harvested, Dried, and Curing!!!
    #706524 - 01/11/14 10:18 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

January 11, 2014

been vegging these clones since the end of November. they're in 1.7 gallon pots. kinda small, but i wanted to see how well the plants do in smaller pots.

going to flip to 12/12 tonight.

January 28, 2014

my 600w HPS lamp was acting weird the past few days, and ended up burning out yesterday right before i got home with a brand new 1000w Eye Hotilux (i have a dimmable galaxy ballast) this 1000w is waaay brighter, im lovin it. anyway, im 17 days into flower today. a few days ago i noticed the stretch stopped and the flowers started, so yestesday i switched from grow nutes to bloom nutes.

February 8, 2014

today is the last day of the 4th week of flower. i ran out of sweet raw, so i picked up a quart of advanced nutrients' bud candy. today i watered, using the bud candy for the first time, and i bumped up the amount of beastie bloomz that i'm using. everything is looking great! no complaints. i've got 2 charlie sheen OG i started from seed a while back that i'm going to throw in the tent today so they start flowering tomorrow. then i'll be taking some MK Ultra clones from a mother plant i started from seed. i'll make a separate grow log for that. anyway, here are some pictures!

February 16

first day of week 6 today. took some pictures right before the light turned on for the day. the 2 new plants in the front of the tent are charlie sheen OG. it was pretty obvious those 2 OGs ran out of whatever nutes were in the soil, so i hit them with grow nutrients last night and they shot up overnight. but, this thread isnt for charlie sheen, its for the Cold Creek Kush! ill be switching from beastie bloomz to chaching this week.

February 25

i'm in week 7 of flowering now. i switched from beastie bloomz to cha ching now. those 2 charlie sheen i mentioned earlier ended up being hermies so i cut them down and threw them out. i tossed my momma MK Ultra in the flowering tent a few days ago too. ill make a log for that when it starts flowering. im planning on running these cold creek kush at least 10 total weeks, so i'll be harvesting in about a month, on or after march 22.

March 6, 2014

i started flushing the plants out a couple days ago with botanicare's Clearex. at this point ive flushed the 2 big plants twice, and the runoff is down to 200ppm. the 2 smaller CCK have only been flushed once, and still have a pretty high runoff ppm. all 4 plants have really been getting chunky over the past week. the calyxes are really swelling up and the trichomes are mostly all cloudy. planning to harvest around the end of next week.

March 13

i took these pictures yesterday morning, been busy so im just now gettin around to updating here. i flushed the plants with clearex 3-4 times, and im just using plain phd tap water now. these plants have been going CRAZY the last couple weeks. the calyxes really started swelling and towering straight up and shooting more white pistils out, and thrichomes are covering the buds. the leaf color from flushing is fucking amazing. ive never had a plant turn colors like this. its beautiful. i love just staring at the plants :smile: makes me happy.

March 26

i harvested the 2 big plants on the 14th and the 2 smaller ones on the 15. i trimmed the 2 big plants all the way, and i only cut off the fan leaves on the 2 small ones. just wanted to see how the drying time would be affected. i hung them up on clothes hangers in my closet to dry, with a humidifier running constantly. this time i couldnt keep the drying humidity exactly where i wanted. it fluctuated around 50%. i ended up drying for 6 days, then cut into smaller branch pieces and put into mason jars. i've been burping once or twice a day and keeping an eye on the humidity level since they went into the jars, and last night i started going through to find all the buds that easy snap off of the branches they're attached to. i ended up filling up 3 half gallon mason jars with fully dried and trimmed bud, and i have a half dozen or more jars left to go through to find the rest of the buds that snap off the branches. i'm trying to condense everything down into as few jars as possible. i only have 6 hygrometers, and i'd like to know where the humidity is for ALL the bud.

yesterday, i got my Essential Extracts bags to make hash.

http://essentialextracts.co/site/product/the-essential-extracts-bags-version-2-0/

Edited by CrushNazT (03/26/14 12:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineIsotope-2-Sip
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Cold Creek Kush [Re: CrushNazT]
    #706546 - 01/11/14 11:24 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Ya thats whats good IMO, although I veg for 6 months and flower for 6 months; I also live in Colorado and this high elevation allows for slow plant growth if done properly with an extreme amount of cannabinoids present to alleviate my TBI. With sun in day & artificial for night. Keep us posted with the goods  :pipesmoke:

Edited by Isotope-2-Sip (01/11/14 11:26 AM)

InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

Re: Cold Creek Kush [Re: Isotope-2-Sip]
    #706556 - 01/11/14 12:26 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

you veg for 6 months, and FLOWER for 6 months??? how can you flower for 6 months...?

OfflineIsotope-2-Sip
Stranger
 User Gallery

#706789 - 01/12/14 09:44 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Patience, My sister grew this... 1 yr weed as of today

-Lemon Goodness

InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

#706796 - 01/12/14 09:59 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

you cant flower a marijuana plant for 6 months. it would die by itself.

i call bullshit

OfflineIsotope-2-Sip
Stranger
 User Gallery

#706801 - 01/12/14 10:12 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Before you call bullshit research long flowering strains or read this thread http://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/706706#706706
Here is the same Lemon Goodness
    -Better pic

Good luck with your grow Crush

Edited by Isotope-2-Sip (01/12/14 10:17 PM)

InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

#706802 - 01/12/14 10:14 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

you're ignoring what youre saying and what i'm pointing out about what you're saying. posting those pictures shows and proves nothing other than theres marijuana in a picture.

please tell me how you veg a plant for 6 months and then FLOWER the plants for 6 months. because its NOT possible to flower for that long. i think you're lying, and have zero idea how to grow marijuana.

OfflineIsotope-2-Sip
Stranger
 User Gallery

#706806 - 01/12/14 10:27 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

First please acknowledge that it's not easy to do. Also My plants are stunted because I carry them in and out every day in the summertime, fall, spring which probably has contributing factors for their slow growth properties. I was not telling you how to grow, sorry for kindly trying to share advice.

InvisibleP-O

#706807 - 01/12/14 10:31 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Lookin Good Crush :thumbup: .... keep us updated please :crazy2:

doable or not... i dont see the point in flowering for 6 months  :smirk:

InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

Re: Cold Creek Kush [Re: P-O] * 1
    #706810 - 01/12/14 10:43 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Isotope-2-Sip said:
First please acknowledge that it's not easy to do. Also My plants are stunted because I carry them in and out every day in the summertime, fall, spring which probably has contributing factors for their slow growth properties. I was not telling you how to grow, sorry for kindly trying to share advice.

i just couldnt understand what you were saying. or what advice you even gave me... buuuuut... thanks?

Quote:

P-O said:
Lookin Good Crush :thumbup: .... keep us updated please :crazy2:

doable or not... i dont see the point in flowering for 6 months  :smirk:

thanks PO. i just picked up some liquid karma today. adding that to my other botanicare nutes. curious to see what if anything it'll do.

OfflineBluntguY 207
That Guy
 User Gallery

Loc: North East Coast Flag
    #710038 - 01/27/14 09:48 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Nice!  I just picked up some cck clines from a friend veggimg them now for a few months.  Have you grown this strain before?  How did you oike it?  Did some research on it last night and read good things.... but most of the time they always make it soumd great!  Haha

--------------------
"Self sufficient medical marijuana patient"

"I should be sponsered by Swisher Sweets":gethigh:

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Cold Creek Kush [Re: Isotope-2-Sip] * 1
    #710043 - 01/27/14 10:02 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Isotope-2-Sip said:
Ya thats whats good IMO, although I veg for 6 months and flower for 6 months; I also live in Colorado and this high elevation allows for slow plant growth if done properly with an extreme amount of cannabinoids present to alleviate my TBI. With sun in day & artificial for night. Keep us posted with the goods  :pipesmoke:

The high elevation has a very very negligible impact on growth rates. And if you're growing outdoors, less filtered sunlight means more intense photosynthesis which absolutely cancels out any impact the decreased air density may have. I grew this at 8,000 feet, and it only took me 3 months, including veg time. I yielded about 6oz from the single plant. Your argument is invalid.

--------------------

InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

Re: Cold Creek Kush [Re: BluntguY 207]
    #710046 - 01/27/14 10:05 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

BluntguY 207 said:
Nice!  I just picked up some cck clines from a friend veggimg them now for a few months.  Have you grown this strain before?  How did you oike it?  Did some research on it last night and read good things.... but most of the time they always make it soumd great!  Haha

never grown this strain before. but it is one of my favorite strains at my dispensary when they have it in. it has a unique kushy smell to it. always hard to try to explain. really nice strain. the stretch stopped a few days ago and flowers really started showing up. switching to bloom nutrients when i water today.

InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

#710128 - 01/27/14 05:46 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

yesterday i noticed my 600w HPS bulb was flickering in a weird way. it would flip from one brightness to a slightly less brightness, back and forth. about a second per flicker. i figured id need a new bulb, so i wake up today, and noticed the light isnt orange anymore, its white/blue like a metal halide. so i went out, got some weed at the dispensary, and went to the grow store. ended up getting a 1000w HPS eye hotilux for $61 after tax. thought that was a good deal. i got home and the bulb had burned out! perfect timing. took the plants out of the tent, unplugged the ballast and changed out the bulb.

so i upgraded from 600 to 1000. definintely brighter than the 600.

ill get some more pictures soon. i know a grow log is boring without pics.

OfflineTank333
Psychotic Hippie
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
Re: Cold Creek Kush [Re: CrushNazT] * 1
    #710141 - 01/27/14 06:48 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

:highfive: yay for the upgrade to the thouie!!!

--------------------
My best run so far

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #710152 - 01/27/14 07:18 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Wait, you didn't just put a 1000w bulb in a hood that's connected to a 600w ballast did you?

--------------------

InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

Re: Cold Creek Kush [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #710168 - 01/27/14 08:01 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

lol no way man

ive got a dimmable galaxy ballast. 400w, 600w, 1000w, turbo (for older 1000w lamps)

InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

#712945 - 02/08/14 10:47 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

got a little update with some pictures

InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

#715509 - 02/16/14 08:14 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

small update in the main post. everything is goin well, just some pics

OfflineBluntguY 207
That Guy
 User Gallery

#715561 - 02/16/14 12:14 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah buddy!!!

:thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

#717495 - 02/25/14 08:36 AM (10 years, 24 days ago)

in week 7 right now, put up a few pics. everything is lookin pretty good. i think i burned some of the newer leaf tips with too much beastie bloomz. the color of the fan leaves is changing slowly. not sure if i should up the bloom PPMs or what.

OfflineBluntguY 207
That Guy
 User Gallery

#717640 - 02/25/14 07:51 PM (10 years, 24 days ago)

Wow! :crazyeyes:
those look sweet!
Ill be veggimg my cold creek kush's for another month before I flower them.  Hope they look like those!

--------------------

InvisibleP-O

#717643 - 02/25/14 08:01 PM (10 years, 24 days ago)

Fuck ya Crush.... lookin good!

hows it smell in that room? :crazy2:

InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

Re: Cold Creek Kush [Re: P-O]
    #717691 - 02/26/14 07:27 AM (10 years, 23 days ago)

thanks guys!

smellin pretty goood. very nice and fresh. the flowers smell peppery when i put my nose up to them but it smells like clean kushy goodness when i squeeze a bud.

i got 2 different phenotypes when i got these in denver. 2 big phenos and 2 smaller phenos. strange. but it works i guess. the bigger 2 are fuckin AMAZING looking. rock solid and covered in trichomes. very sturdy plants. i wish i would have had them in larger pots but i wanted to see what theyd do in 1.7 gallons. i probably wont use smaller than 3 or larger than 5 from now on.

its wednesday, so happy hour at the pink house today! 4 gram 8ths between noon and 4:20 and i KNOW theyve got some coal creek kush. im gonna have to go grab some today.

not sure the difference between cold creek kush and coal creek kush. i think coal creek is pink houses cut of cold creek. i may be mistaken.

InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

#719482 - 03/06/14 08:04 AM (10 years, 15 days ago)

flushin these bitches out. theyre gettin CHUNKY!! check the first post for updates and pictures.

OfflineBluntguY 207
That Guy
 User Gallery

#719483 - 03/06/14 08:08 AM (10 years, 15 days ago)

My two cold creek kush's I have in veg FUCKING stink!  Im stoked to flower them! Wont be for another 9 weeks or so though, I just stuffed the flower room a few days ago.:awehigh:

Yours look great!

--------------------

InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

#719485 - 03/06/14 08:13 AM (10 years, 15 days ago)

hell ya man. do you have a grow log for those up? id love to check it out.

i love this strain. first time growing it, but ive had a lot of it from my dispensary. im definitely buying cold creek kush seeds next time i run into adam

OfflineBluntguY 207
That Guy
 User Gallery

#719492 - 03/06/14 08:25 AM (10 years, 15 days ago)

Nice!  I wish I could "run into a seed guy" haha.  No grow log of the cold creeks yet but I am taking pics and will post one once I flower them.  I have 2 cold creeks 2 burmese kush's and 2 drizilla's going into flower next time!:aweohyou:

--------------------

InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

#719494 - 03/06/14 08:30 AM (10 years, 15 days ago)

cold creek kush and burmese kush are both adam's strains :smile:

http://thseeds.com/pages/burmesekush.html

http://thseeds.com/pages/coldcreekkush.html

Edited by CrushNazT (03/06/14 08:33 AM)

OfflineBluntguY 207
That Guy
 User Gallery

#719496 - 03/06/14 08:40 AM (10 years, 15 days ago)

Damn!  Id love to get my hands on some darkstar seeds!  Ive been wanting that stuff for a while now!  Never ordered sees before...

--------------------

InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

#721320 - 03/14/14 08:14 AM (10 years, 7 days ago)

updated main post with pictures. im a few days from harvest. everything is looking AWESOME!!!

OfflineFarmer Joe
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
    #721445 - 03/14/14 08:42 PM (10 years, 7 days ago)

Looking good bro:gethigh:

i've got some cck and 2 other kush crosses veg'n now.

After seeing your pics i can't wait to get some cck into the flower room.  :vaped:

--------------------
"Marijuana may not be addictive, but growing it is" - ED Rosenthal

Maine Caregiver In 100% compliance with Maine state laws.

InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

Re: Cold Creek Kush [Re: Farmer Joe]
    #721618 - 03/16/14 09:57 AM (10 years, 5 days ago)

man i cant wait to check out your CCK. im going to go pick up a pack of CCK seeds next time i go to denver. i love this strain.

i ended up harvesting them over the past 2 days. i'm trying something different with the drying/curing this time. the 2 big plants i trimmed up pretty much all the way, and the 2 small plants i left all the sugar leaf on and a lot of the fan leaves. i just harvested them and hung them up on clothes hangers in my closet with the light off, a humidifier running, and a fan on low blowing against the wall. temp 67-70F and humidity 50-55%

i always fuck up the dry. i really dont think i let it dry out enough before putting it in jars. i talked to my dispensary peoples and they kinda told me a little on how they dry/cure. but not all their secrets obviously. in my last grow i dried for 5 days. definitely not long enough. i was told to hang dry for at least a week, if not 2. my dispensary said they do a 3 week dry/cure on all their bud, and dont use jars. that blew my mind.

i had always noticed the shitty airy buds that i ignored while drying, and let dry longer than i let the bud, it always smelled better and was a little stickier. so im definitely going to dry for at least 1 week, but play it by ear and go longer if needed.

OfflineBluntguY 207
That Guy
 User Gallery

Re: Cold Creek Kush [Re: CrushNazT] * 1
    #721664 - 03/16/14 04:08 PM (10 years, 5 days ago)

Nice lookin buds man!  Good work :billymaythumbup:

Curing is always tricky and I usually second guess myslef as well.

--------------------

OfflineDoc
stoner
 User Gallery

Loc: New Caledonia
Re: Cold Creek Kush [Re: BluntguY 207] * 1
    #721798 - 03/17/14 11:33 AM (10 years, 4 days ago)

dude those look amazing, great job, I would be jealous but I'm just stoked for you ha ha  :rasta:

--------------------
No one is free when others are oppressed

InvisibleP-O

Re: Cold Creek Kush [Re: Doc] * 1
    #721830 - 03/17/14 03:12 PM (10 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

:shockandawe:

InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

Re: Cold Creek Kush [Re: P-O]
    #721848 - 03/17/14 05:16 PM (10 years, 4 days ago)

lol thanks a lot for the kind words guys! i'd burn some with you all if you were here in colorado with me! and if you are PM me! :smile:

ill keep takin some pics as things dry and finish up. i think this is gonna be my best grow ever. super excited to see how it turns out.

InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

#723315 - 03/26/14 12:19 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

UPDATED

OfflineBluntguY 207
That Guy
 User Gallery

#723334 - 03/26/14 02:00 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

Nice turn out!  Jars loom tas5y all stacked up with freshy!

--------------------

InvisibleP-O

#723360 - 03/26/14 02:54 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

Wow!!!

That looks SOOOOOO good

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale