Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinepha3r0
Stranger

Odd seedling. what you think
    #369203 - 02/21/10 10:03 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

HB was talking in another thread about cannabis being a eu---- something type of plant refering to the cotyledons or number of them, sorry I was stoned and have been drinking way to much lately so I forgot the specifics. any ways I went by to check on another guys seedlings and he's got one that's really odd and I want to know if you have ever seen one like it. I am not quite sure it's cannabis actually he says it has to be it came from a seed in his last bag.

It has 3 cotyledons and 2 sets of them, like it had 3 then instead of a first node it put out 3 more that look just like the cotyledons, no veins and no jagged edges just a tear drop shape thick leaf. in a day or two he'll be able to see the next set but it's very odd. Anyone seen something like that before? worth growing it out or think it's a genetic fuckup?

--------------------
"The proverb warns that, "You should not bite the hand that feeds you." But maybe you should, if it prevents you from feeding yourself."
- Thomas Szasz

"if you arent good with electricity dont go touching it...ive electrocuted myself twice...its no fun"
- mhbound

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineelaspeinreason
his serene highness
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington DC
Re: Odd seedling. what you think [Re: pha3r0]
    #369207 - 02/21/10 10:18 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

seen some mutant seedlings in my day..
I always kinda wondered if those mutant seedlings were the evolution of marijuana and if grown correctly could produce mind-bending results. IMO everything is evolving and something must be the " the one " that changed the rest... idk i'm just sober.

--------------------
हम सब एक है ~ We Are All One
The ultimate source of happiness, successful life, is within ourselves. Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. - Buddha

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: Odd seedling. what you think [Re: elaspeinreason]
    #369459 - 02/21/10 03:50 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I agree with /\/\/\/\/\ sorta.  I also wonder if one will randomly throw out ridiculous amounts of psychoactive ingredients.

I too have seen a lot of mutant seedlings in my day, although most of them were either male, or ended up reverting to regular growth after sexual maturity.

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds