Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Beating Spider Mites [Re: AmsuJackal]
    #265984 - 08/16/09 08:11 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

AmsuJackal said:

chem nutes and water is far more logical and easier to work with to my mind than dirt :P

actually soil is more forgiving than hydro...but you can  do it, just make sure you do your research first.
Flushing is certainly easier, but your hydro grow will be completely worthless if you don't get a pH tester and you probably need something to test EC as well.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAmsuJackal
Stranger

Re: Beating Spider Mites [Re: 81renaissance]
    #265989 - 08/16/09 09:21 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

81renaissance said:
Quote:

AmsuJackal said:

chem nutes and water is far more logical and easier to work with to my mind than dirt :P

actually soil is more forgiving than hydro...but you can  do it, just make sure you do your research first.
Flushing is certainly easier, but your hydro grow will be completely worthless if you don't get a pH tester and you probably need something to test EC as well.

eh.  i wont go hydro until my next grow. gonna take me a while to buy the purifiers, nutes, testers, build hydro tanks, etc.  but it is a project i will work on for a while.  when i do it im gonna do it right and not skimp on the setup :rasta:

OfflineAmsuJackal
Stranger

#274326 - 09/02/09 11:30 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

alright, so an update.  Some things happened with the landlord, she illegally entered the apartment i was staying at and flipped the lights on (lights were off as i had JUST switched to flowering that day). so upon returning home, i had to immediately trash the ENTIRE garden and throw them in a dumpster from another complex.

by this time,  all of my girls were nice, green, and healthy and all ph / nute problems had been fixed.

My girls were 4 feet, one 4 ft 2 inches, still pretty much in veg.  they would have been monsters.  i will post pics.

RIP little ones.

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #274342 - 09/02/09 11:57 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

bummer man. but it's good that you at least got them in the dumpster before the po-po showed up.

I'd get rid of all your nutes and other incriminating supplies as well. or at least store them with a friend

--------------------

OfflineeTarded
Clubbed to Death...
Male User Gallery

#274370 - 09/02/09 12:49 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
I'd get rid of all your nutes and other incriminating supplies as well. or at least store them with a friend

:thumbup:

Sorry to hear about your ladies Amsu, hopefully this was the landlord from the old place and not the new one.

OfflineAmsuJackal
Stranger

Re: Beating Spider Mites [Re: eTarded]
    #274388 - 09/02/09 02:10 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

eTarded said:
Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:

:thumbup:

Sorry to hear about your ladies Amsu, hopefully this was the landlord from the old place and not the new one.

Yes, unfortunately it was the new place.  The landlord absolutely hated us for some reason, and said it was illegal for us to live there and wouldnt put us on the lease (was moving in with a friend). she has done everything illegal she could to get us out including ripping open the power meter and flipping the emergency shutoff (highly illegal). So now not only am i garden-less, im homeless as well  :P

OfflineSinSemelia
Stranger

Re: Beating Spider Mites [Re: Buddy]
    #587893 - 09/21/11 10:12 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Hate to bump a super old thread sir, but you can bring an outdoor plant inside? Can it be done during flowering?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates