Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinearaucaria
Male

Loc: Oregon
FF: OG + LW ferts?
    #19145 - 05/04/08 02:02 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

for my next grow i will be using some ocean forest and light warrior as i hear ocean forest is very rich. i have some big bloom and grow big. i've also been hearing that with ocean forest it's not needed to use a grow fertilizer for a while.

so when to start using the BB and GB? what ratio would be good for the soil mix?

do you have any prefered organic soil mix recipes?

--------------------
Kids are always honest
Cause they don't think their ever gonna die

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinearaucaria
Male

Re: FF: OG + LW ferts? [Re: araucaria]
    #21561 - 05/06/08 11:02 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

anybody?

--------------------
Kids are always honest

Invisiblecoda

Trusted Cultivator
Re: FF: OG + LW ferts? [Re: araucaria]
    #21686 - 05/07/08 12:09 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

If you're using OF i would not give the plants any ferts for at least two weeks after placing them in the soil. Personally i wouldn't give the plants any ferts til the first week of flowering but that's just me. When you do give them ferts for the first time start off at 1/4 to 1/2 strength and see how they react. Don't feed with every watering too in the beginning, at the very least feed once, plain water next, feed next, etc. Gradually work your way up to full strength doses, big bloom is great for micro nutrients but lacks a decent NPK ration. I would supplement with something that has a decent P+K ratio so that your plants will have all the nutes they need.

I personally have been using big bloom, sweet+heavy bloom, top max, and a dash of cal mag here and there. Flora nova with Floralicious plus has been getting good reviews, pure blend pro is well liked, fox farms solid fertilizer line is well liked.... There are a bunch of routes you can go when choosing your nutes, do some reading and find something that will work for you and your budget.

--------------------

MFDoom666: sobriety kills my buzz every time.

Offlinearaucaria
Male

Re: FF: OG + LW ferts? [Re: coda]
    #22678 - 05/08/08 08:32 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

thanks, i guess i won't be fertilizing for a while. also i should do some research on other fertilizers.

does anyone recommend a good organic fertilizer system (complete)? i wouldn't know how to mix and match different brands and nutes

--------------------
Kids are always honest

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom