

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
Jenny


Registered: 11/19/19
Posts: 1,589
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#874731 - 01/27/26 06:56 PM (8 months, 8 days ago) |
|
|
is that funny
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,886
Last seen: 1 hour, 1 minute
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny]
#874738 - 01/28/26 09:40 AM (8 months, 8 days ago) |
|
|
Here are my plants today:
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,227
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 29 minutes, 6 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] 1
#874739 - 01/28/26 10:02 AM (8 months, 8 days ago) |
|
|
Def time to recalibrate and execute a smoke session.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,886
Last seen: 1 hour, 1 minute
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
#874740 - 01/28/26 10:34 AM (8 months, 8 days ago) |
|
|
Solid Log said: Def time to recalibrate and execute a smoke session.
I didn't have enough $ to buy the size light I need so this light is a little smaller version of the one I want, thats why my plants are close together. Im gonna try to save up for the bigger light for my second run.
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,886
Last seen: 1 hour, 1 minute
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#874741 - 01/28/26 10:36 AM (8 months, 8 days ago) |
|
|
This is my first ever indoor grow. (Ive grown outdoor my entire life and had family that grew outdoors ever since I could remember so this is new to me)
Its really cool to see how differently the plants grow indoor vs. Outdoor.
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,227
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 29 minutes, 6 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] 1
#874742 - 01/28/26 11:53 AM (8 months, 8 days ago) |
|
|
I'd much rather pull an outdoor crop than an indoor. Indoor is good for breeding and making clones and certain Trips you want to Dig like Jimi Hendrix.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,886
Last seen: 1 hour, 1 minute
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
#874743 - 01/28/26 12:16 PM (8 months, 8 days ago) |
|
|
I agree, outdoor you can grow monsters.
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,227
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 29 minutes, 6 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#874744 - 01/28/26 12:20 PM (8 months, 8 days ago) |
|
|
Outdoor gives you count as swore by the amount of the Buds that make Thugs Trip. The Big Light Sun Overhead Serves as a Sun God release they run the Streets
I need to Quit Fasting Water. I haven't eaten for 20 hours.
I drank some Reishi Mushroom Extract and some Schisandra Extract.
I wish I had more Money for Herbs.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,886
Last seen: 1 hour, 1 minute
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
#874745 - 01/28/26 12:28 PM (8 months, 8 days ago) |
|
|
Grow your own then you don't have to spend money
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,227
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 29 minutes, 6 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#874746 - 01/28/26 12:34 PM (8 months, 8 days ago) |
|
|
I am going to take land like a conquest for flavor of the cultivation of Herbs.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
Jenny


Registered: 11/19/19
Posts: 1,589
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#874748 - 01/28/26 03:14 PM (8 months, 8 days ago) |
|
|
where do u buy seeds from for growing?
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,886
Last seen: 1 hour, 1 minute
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny]
#874750 - 01/28/26 04:32 PM (8 months, 8 days ago) |
|
|
When I was young I would grow whatever seeds I would find in my bags off the street. Lately ive been breeding them myself, but started with seeds a friend sent me (sent me cherry gar see ya x sour diesel), I held on to them and grew them last season and pollinated a MAC I had with it 
Ps. A friend also gave me the powie pink and pink runtz seeds. If my cherry sour mac turns out ok then I plan on giving them away as well
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,886
Last seen: 1 hour, 1 minute
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#874754 - 01/29/26 11:37 AM (8 months, 7 days ago) |
|
|
Ok so I noticed a tiny bit of light damage of the tops of my plants since turning the light up so I turned it down a bit and raised it more because I didn't realize how much my plants have stretched in just a few days lol
Got that fixed and some of my plants have shown sex already.
Powie pink( )

Pink runtz(obviously lol) [image] [/image]
Cherry sour mac(the other one I think is female but am not sure yet)
 If the other cherry sour mac is female im gonna pollinate it for sure. Also maybe make a cross with the powie pink.
Here is the whole tent
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,227
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 29 minutes, 6 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] 1
#874755 - 01/29/26 12:02 PM (8 months, 7 days ago) |
|
|
I just got taught who's boss by my Acupuncture Master.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
Jenny


Registered: 11/19/19
Posts: 1,589
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#874762 - 01/29/26 07:54 PM (8 months, 6 days ago) |
|
|
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,886
Last seen: 1 hour, 1 minute
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny]
#874767 - 01/30/26 10:08 AM (8 months, 6 days ago) |
|
|
Thats it, you can go ahead and put your butt in timeout
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,886
Last seen: 1 hour, 1 minute
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#874768 - 01/30/26 11:54 AM (8 months, 6 days ago) |
|
|
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,227
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 29 minutes, 6 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#874769 - 01/30/26 12:11 PM (8 months, 6 days ago) |
|
|
That one Plant is So Dope it will make you ring for hours like Meth!
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
Stoneth
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.



Registered: 10/06/08
Posts: 25,287
Loc: No where ville, USA
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] 1
#874770 - 01/30/26 12:52 PM (8 months, 6 days ago) |
|
|
Looking good
--------------------
|
Jenny


Registered: 11/19/19
Posts: 1,589
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] 1
#874771 - 01/30/26 02:41 PM (8 months, 6 days ago) |
|
|
| |
|
|
 |
 |
Ginsberg |
FRACTALife |
1,175 |
3 |
07/14/11 10:05 AM by BlueBerry_Swisher |  |
 |
Post a quote! ( 1 2 all ) |
Bumble_Dick |
2,740 |
20 |
09/23/14 01:13 PM by Bumble_Dick |  |
 |
Post something positive ( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 ) |
spirit_shadow |
15,400 |
269 |
06/14/25 07:11 PM by Jenny |  |
 |
The demand on chicken is inhuman and disgusting. Stoner minds please post! ( 1 2 3 all ) |
BruceDabber |
10,906 |
40 |
04/26/15 11:37 AM by BruceDabber |  |
 |
The post when you smoke thread! ( 1 2 3 4 ... 927 928 ) |
Fisherman |
2,249,798 |
18,541 |
09/08/26 07:14 PM by Jenny |  |
 |
attention ET space travelers, send this post back in time before reading MJCS followed by other post ( 1 2 3 all ) |
tripystuff |
10,990 |
41 |
06/23/17 12:36 PM by tripystuff |  |
 |
see below for more gun control news! (will drop down to thread hell, so feel free to NOT post) |
eNtranceAsexit |
2,266 |
5 |
05/25/14 06:36 PM by eNtranceAsexit |  |
 |
Post something positive v.2 ( 1 2 3 4 all ) |
spirit_shadow |
4,429 |
75 |
11/25/23 12:00 PM by spirit_shadow |
|
|
|
|