

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,871
Last seen: 11 hours, 19 minutes
|
|
I accidentally cut a small branch of the pink runtz off while trimming a few days ago. Been letting it dry, just tried a little bowl and HOLY FUCKING SHIT. It tastes juat like purple nerds mixed with jet fuel and the high is instant
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,212
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 2 minutes, 1 second
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#875550 - 03/27/26 04:00 PM (6 months, 8 days ago) |
|
|
Studying the Food/Herb Fusion! I love to study Single Herbs. Most practitioners just know some Formulas.
I'm learning Pinyin names for the Single Herbs. I need a class in China. That's the best place to learn Chinese.
I almost bought a book about the Pelvic Floor!
I'm so busy already.
I spent about $850 for 5 books about Acupuncture and Herbs.
My plan is to absorb the material and then go to a good school to earn a Degree and Certification.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
Jenny


Registered: 11/18/19
Posts: 1,584
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#875552 - 03/27/26 06:38 PM (6 months, 8 days ago) |
|
|
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,871
Last seen: 11 hours, 19 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log] 1
#875554 - 03/27/26 07:41 PM (6 months, 8 days ago) |
|
|
Solid Log said: Studying the Food/Herb Fusion! I love to study Single Herbs. Most practitioners just know some Formulas.
I'm learning Pinyin names for the Single Herbs. I need a class in China. That's the best place to learn Chinese.
I almost bought a book about the Pelvic Floor!
I'm so busy already.
I spent about $850 for 5 books about Acupuncture and Herbs.
My plan is to absorb the material and then go to a good school to earn a Degree and Certification.
You could have bought a whole grow setup with that money, what are you thinking? Are you on drugs? π€£
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,212
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 2 minutes, 1 second
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] 1
#875556 - 03/27/26 07:58 PM (6 months, 8 days ago) |
|
|
I used to be able to set up a shop to make glass pipes for $2000. It's probably like $10,000 now.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
Fleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend



Registered: 06/27/20
Posts: 1,133
Loc: God's Roach Motel
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#875558 - 03/27/26 09:21 PM (6 months, 8 days ago) |
|
|
It's not worth trying to have a coherent conversation with the log...
-------------------- ππ’π’π πΆπ¬π²π― ππ―π¦π«π π¦ππ©π’π° π°π±π―ππ¦π€π₯π±, πΆπ¬π²π― π π¬π«π‘π²π π±
π¬π« ππ¬π¦π«π±, ππ«π‘ πΆπ¬π²π― π π₯ππ―ππ π±π’π― πππ¬π³π’ ππ©π©...
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,212
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 2 minutes, 1 second
|
|
I bought Gold to oxidize onto glass tubes for the design in like 1995. The commercial space was $400 a month.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
Fleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend



Registered: 06/27/20
Posts: 1,133
Loc: God's Roach Motel
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
#875560 - 03/27/26 10:17 PM (6 months, 8 days ago) |
|
|
Sure buddy
-------------------- ππ’π’π πΆπ¬π²π― ππ―π¦π«π π¦ππ©π’π° π°π±π―ππ¦π€π₯π±, πΆπ¬π²π― π π¬π«π‘π²π π±
π¬π« ππ¬π¦π«π±, ππ«π‘ πΆπ¬π²π― π π₯ππ―ππ π±π’π― πππ¬π³π’ ππ©π©...
|
Jenny


Registered: 11/18/19
Posts: 1,584
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#875564 - 03/28/26 06:09 PM (6 months, 7 days ago) |
|
|
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,212
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 2 minutes, 1 second
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny]
#875601 - 03/31/26 10:32 PM (6 months, 4 days ago) |
|
|
I just received a General Textbook about TCM and one regarding Obstetrics and Gynecology. I have been watching lectures on Herbology on the YouTube. I love to study and hit the books. I got into TCM so I would be qualified to teach Tai Chi. I decided I should know Medicine to teach Tai Chi. I would still like to help people with Tai Chi.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,871
Last seen: 11 hours, 19 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
#875608 - 04/01/26 05:16 PM (6 months, 3 days ago) |
|
|
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
Jenny


Registered: 11/18/19
Posts: 1,584
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#875610 - 04/01/26 06:50 PM (6 months, 3 days ago) |
|
|
what's that
|
Fleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend



Registered: 06/27/20
Posts: 1,133
Loc: God's Roach Motel
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny]
#875611 - 04/01/26 08:48 PM (6 months, 3 days ago) |
|
|
That's some of Lowbrow's "Demon Cheese"
-------------------- ππ’π’π πΆπ¬π²π― ππ―π¦π«π π¦ππ©π’π° π°π±π―ππ¦π€π₯π±, πΆπ¬π²π― π π¬π«π‘π²π π±
π¬π« ππ¬π¦π«π±, ππ«π‘ πΆπ¬π²π― π π₯ππ―ππ π±π’π― πππ¬π³π’ ππ©π©...
|
Jenny


Registered: 11/18/19
Posts: 1,584
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#875616 - 04/03/26 03:19 PM (6 months, 1 day ago) |
|
|
what happens if u burn that
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,212
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 2 minutes, 1 second
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny]
#875626 - 04/04/26 03:38 AM (6 months, 1 day ago) |
|
|
Listening to lectures regarding Chinese Herbal Medicine on YouTube and using this book I have that is exhaustive and complete. I am high on Korean Ginseng right now.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
Jenny


Registered: 11/18/19
Posts: 1,584
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#875629 - 04/04/26 05:10 PM (6 months, 12 hours ago) |
|
|
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,871
Last seen: 11 hours, 19 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny]
#875631 - 04/05/26 07:51 AM (5 months, 30 days ago) |
|
|
Jenny said: what happens if u burn that 
You turn into a stick of butter melting over a big ol plate of flapjacks
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,212
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 2 minutes, 1 second
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#875632 - 04/05/26 09:26 AM (5 months, 30 days ago) |
|
|
The Munchies for yourself! THC and me.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
Jenny


Registered: 11/18/19
Posts: 1,584
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#875633 - 04/05/26 05:23 PM (5 months, 30 days ago) |
|
|
sup dawg good afternoon
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,212
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 2 minutes, 1 second
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny]
#875634 - 04/05/26 10:52 PM (5 months, 30 days ago) |
|
|
I use Clara's AcuPoints Book a lot. I've been studying Herbs all day and I practiced Tai Chi out on my porch. I always say I am going to be an Herbalist and then the Book references the Meridian System.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
| |
|
|
 |
 |
The demand on chicken is inhuman and disgusting. Stoner minds please post! ( 1 2 3 all ) |
BruceDabber |
10,905 |
40 |
04/26/15 09:37 AM by BruceDabber |  |
 |
Post something positive ( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 ) |
spirit_shadow |
15,370 |
269 |
06/14/25 05:11 PM by Jenny |  |
 |
The post when you smoke thread! ( 1 2 3 4 ... 927 928 ) |
Fisherman |
2,247,783 |
18,541 |
09/08/26 05:14 PM by Jenny |  |
 |
The Post When You Trip Thread! ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all ) |
FRACTALife |
37,350 |
107 |
02/08/24 01:41 AM by Solid Log |  |
 |
I am starting to improve my sleeping schedule ( 1 2 all ) |
aDoS |
8,578 |
21 |
03/11/09 01:44 AM by Bad Days |  |
 |
post a random fact about yourself ( 1 2 3 4 ... 16 17 ) |
Shaggy420 |
65,672 |
329 |
11/13/11 03:33 PM by Steve Buscemi |  |
 |
The Post When you Drink Thread ( 1 2 3 4 ... 18 19 ) |
KaptKid |
85,612 |
364 |
02/12/17 06:35 PM by Grit |  |
 |
post a pic of urself so every1 noes wut u look like ( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 ) |
Coaster |
63,042 |
267 |
07/28/11 10:26 AM by BlueBerry_Swisher |
|
|
|
|