Home | Community | Message Board


Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | | Last >
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #874464 -

i quit smoking entirely which includes weed and tobacco which feels like ages/years ago :nogodno:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny] * 1
    #874466 -

I blow pollen on Female Trees.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
    #874475 -

Solid Log said:
How would classify your breeding?



I would classify it as: cherry gar see ya x sour diesel x (cherry sour D x mac) :ancientaliens:

Or cherry sour mac is what I think I'll call it :awehigh:


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #874476 -

:feelsbadman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny]
    #874477 -

That kind of breeding doesn't seem extreme enough to get the really potent shit.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #874479 -

when i am able to light up a cigarette :smug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #874483 -

:awepixletrippin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny]
    #874484 -

Are you on the cough syrup?  Jenny?
I had a friend in college who isolated Crystals with Lighter Fluid as a Solvent!
He said it made him communicate with friends telepathically.
There was this kid who had disco lights all over his room and took MDMA regular.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
    #874486 -

My pink runtz plant smells like some dank dispo weed....I wish I had a second tent as I would take clones if I did.


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #874487 -

I decided to quit all Herbs including Coffee!
I don't want to take any Herbs without a Doctorate Degree in Chinese Herbal Medicine.
Smoke Pot if you got it!


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #874492 -

Yeah i can get cough syrup man, no coughing allowed :megacrankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny]
    #874493 -

Once I shoved some Cannabis Concentrate I made with Drinking Alcohol, up my ass.  It didn't do shit!
I decided that if I ever try that again I am using a banana to push it up further.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #874495 -

I could do a thing or two with that cough syrup.


Do you like pancakes?


--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Thebooedocksaint] * 1
    #874528 -

I'm studying to be a Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine. 
No herb chills the nerves right out like Cannabis.
I've been practicing Internal Martial Arts for 32 years.

I have a special understanding of 5 elements.
I have been studying points and meridians and the herbs and the related 5 element relationships.
In martial arts, when you Fuse 5 Elements, it is shocking!
I know all types of relationships that don't conform to the standard system.



--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Edited by Solid Log (01/11/26 12:52 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #874537 -

:lolwut:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny]
    #874602 -



--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #874604 -

Bro.  Use Bigger Pots!  That was the #1 Determining Factor for Yield when I grew indoor.
I want you to smoke the Best you can Smoke and Rest, and it ain't no joke!


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
    #874605 -

My Buds I will cop from the Grim Reaper after last Saturday with the latest in the Nugs that Blaze and I twist One J Up!


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #874607 -

i'm not high :nogodno:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #874640 -

how do u buy pot at the dispensary? :awesketch:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | | Last >

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The post when you smoke thread!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 927 928 )
Fisherman 2,247,681 18,541 09/08/26 05:14 PM
by Jenny
* benzo addiction for people who have been there
( 1 2 3 all )
still beLIEve 19,560 52 05/18/08 11:48 PM
by geokills
* WEED IS NOT ADDICTIVE.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
eNtranceAsexit 36,911 146 05/30/11 09:16 AM
by Data
* Addicted...
( 1 2 3 all )
mycomaster_420 9,824 51 01/31/10 11:31 PM
by FarBeyondDriven
* to all the drug addicts out there
( 1 2 3 all )
still beLIEve 15,557 54 05/28/08 11:51 AM
by still beLIEve
* Mushrooms and addiction Big_tiggy 3,412 17 05/28/11 09:51 AM
by FurrowedBrow
* Post something positive v.2
( 1 2 3 4 all )
spirit_shadow 4,416 75 11/25/23 10:00 AM
by spirit_shadow
* Figuring out how to make GOOD post content
( 1 2 3 4 all )
XUL 9,488 75 12/14/19 03:10 PM
by poor boy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: FurrowedBrow, Harry_Ba11sach, Magash, Data, Stoneth, Dr. Siekadellyk
63,362 topic views. 4 members, 8,651 guests and 2,199 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.019 seconds on 15 queries.