Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Re: Suicide poll! Yayz! [Re: andyistic]
    #100628 - 08/02/08 09:11 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

both

my parents would be legally retarded if IQ corresponded with proper parenting.

although both my parents are older than most consider my age (i'm their oldest son) they weren't very mature or prepared for parenting as far as I can tell.

I seem to be boarderline bi-polar, schitzophrenic (by this I mean the symptoms are there but I'd never be diagnosed with either. I seem to have hardcore anxiety, chronic depression and I'm an insomniac.

I've very arguementative, aggresive, and don't really get along with anyone IRL. I have very few friends I see or talk to on a regular basis.

My last long term / well paying job was around 4 years ago and I can't really stand working.

Your diagnosis?

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleandyistic
We got them veenoms!

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Lot
Re: Suicide poll! Yayz! [Re: captain.koons]
    #100632 - 08/02/08 09:13 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Are you taking any medicines, like SSRI's or lithium ?

OfflineaDoS
freedom lover
Male

Loc: land of the free
    #100636 - 08/02/08 09:16 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

You need opiates, and lots of them.

its ok, I read Web MD. I know what I am talking about.

--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
    #100639 - 08/02/08 09:22 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

nah

I'm not a big fan of behavioral medication.

I prefer benzos, booze, opiates, weed. I'm actually thinking of quitting benzos and seeing if they will work medicinally for me I have a very good feeling they won't because I used to abuse the hell out of them.

If i'm not drinking and I take 6mg of clornazepam it doesn't get me high at all nor drowsy.

I'm also very ADHD but don't take any medication. I also don't drink much caffiene at all. I'll have my coffee days once a week max. I used to drink a lot of energy drinks probably 4-7 bottles of bawls a day or 4 cans of rockstar. That didn't begin until after I was most definately an insomniac and adhd. (haven't sleep more than 3-4 hours avg since I was 13 or so)

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

Invisibleandyistic
We got them veenoms!

Folding@home Statistics
    #100641 - 08/02/08 09:24 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I gave up caffeine completely (except for whatever's in chocolate), and I refuse to do any energy drinks (those also have caffeine).

OfflineaDoS
freedom lover
Male

Loc: land of the free
    #100643 - 08/02/08 09:29 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I stopped drinking coffee 2 weeks ago, but today I am drinking it to help get my sleeping schedule back to normal. I am hoping to stay up for the rest of the day and go to sleep at around 10-11pm.

--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH

Invisibleandyistic
We got them veenoms!

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Suicide poll! Yayz! [Re: aDoS]
    #100647 - 08/02/08 09:31 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Good luck with that.

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Re: Suicide poll! Yayo! [Re: aDoS]
    #100648 - 08/02/08 09:34 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

same with me aDoS.

I haven't drank coffee or caffienated drinks frequently for about 6-8 months now.

I've really been cleansing my body and excersizing a lot. (I'm at around 2hours of leisurely cardio a day, 30mins of intense cardio, around 4hours total workout time daily)

I drink tons of water. eat organic veggies, non commercially raised beef/bison, chicken, eggs.

I even started juicing to keep up energy levels, drinking around 6-8 servings of fruits and 12 servings of veggies a day.

Celery + cucumber + apple = delicious
beets + apples + raspberries = delicious too!

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

OfflineBlargIAmDead

Re: Suicide poll! Yayo! [Re: captain.koons]
    #100978 - 08/02/08 04:18 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Sounds like a classic case of hypochondriac and self-diagnosis to me. The reason self-diagnosis doesn't work is because you're biased. You may deny it and may not realize it but you are. My personal feelings on the subject are if you believe you can't fix it yourself, seek a professional.

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Re: Suicide poll! Yayo! [Re: BlargIAmDead]
    #101178 - 08/02/08 08:24 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

prehaps that could even be possible if I went to see doctors... unless I need stiches or a bone set I don't see doctors... well I guess I'd go for gun shot wounds, and a possibly life threatening illness too but it doesn't happen.

I actually don't even talk about my issues to anyone and decided I'd just ramble on here.

Anxiety isn't hard to diagnose, nor is insomnia especially in my case where I've tried just about everything from behavioural conditioning, herbal medications, meditating, medicating, and exhuasting my body.. having panic attacks when you don't have a heart disease or cardiovascular issues is pretty coined in too.

As for chronic depression that was an actual "diagnosis" for when I went to see a professional as part of my alcohol recovery. If you met me the aggresion, bi-polar, argueing and failed work ethic wouldn't suprise you at all. I was supposed to take prozac and something else but I was in high school and thought it would be cool to rebel and I sold them.

As for schitzophrenia, that's my only exaggeration I feel as though I have extreme attitute and expressional changes, the diagnosis of schitzophrenia in the case that it isn't full blown is really a shot in the dark anyways.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds