Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineBl2hg7
Stranger
 User Gallery
CBD oil extraction from seeds to oils
    #843613 - 03/14/20 10:43 PM (4 years, 14 days ago)

I came from Shroomery and new to this forum but thanks for having me be apart of this community.

My mother has been diagnosed with a severe case Rheumatoid Arthritis at a real young age. She tried a cbd cream on her hands and had amazing results. However it is expensive for her regular use.

I’m thinking to start from seed to oil extraction at attempt to get an even better product/result.

1.Never grew the plant, where would be place to start?
2. What plant would allow for high percentage of cbd vs thc. And ur thoughts?
3. Best home remedies for extracting the oil from the plant and what part of plant to extract. Any recommendations?

4. One place to go to see the simplest process for best place . From grow to extract to lotion would be great?

Thanks for your support

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDorosp
Stranger
Re: CBD oil extraction from seeds to oils [Re: Bl2hg7]
    #850270 - 09/30/21 06:36 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

You should have a special place where to grow it. Outdoor growing is such a pain.

OfflineChrisorg
Stranger
Re: CBD oil extraction from seeds to oils [Re: Dorosp]
    #850371 - 10/01/21 10:06 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

CBD oil extraction refers to the extraction or separation process of active cannabinoids from industrial hemp or marijuana. It is commonly used as a solventless method to extract phytocannabinoids from cannabis plant materials. The two main extraction methods are carbon dioxide and ethanol extraction, although several other methods have also been used. In this way, oil is much effective to use. Nowadays, I am using
<a href=https://cbdparadise.com/cbd-cream-canada/>CBD cream for arthritis pain Canada</a> that is made from natural oil. It's beneficial, and all my family is using it.

Edited by Chrisorg (10/02/21 11:45 AM)

OfflineKensyLuisee
Stranger
    #859746 - 12/26/22 04:34 AM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Is it impossible to extract CBD oil at home? Even if you find good seeds?

OfflineDominicSpencer
Stranger
    #859747 - 12/26/22 04:59 AM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Why is it impossible? Everything is in our hands, but if you knew how time-consuming this process is, and even without experience, you would not seek to do oil extraction yourself. In any case, I have neither the time nor the patience for it. It is better to buy such products from dealers who work with CBD distributors. If all the technologies are followed, a safe product will come out on an industrial scale. And I would not advise you to do cottage industry. In any case, a friend tried growing cannabis and abandoned the venture.

Edited by DominicSpencer (12/27/22 05:04 AM)

Offlineyoosername
Strange

Loc: Somewhere under the Sun
Re: CBD oil extraction from seeds to oils [Re: DominicSpencer]
    #859748 - 12/26/22 07:48 AM (1 year, 3 months ago)

There are several at home options, including a closed loop extraction rig for co2 or bho/pho, though this is more for advanced users. 

Other options include ethanol extraction and solventless.  Some people are looking for hemp RSO, and there is also a niche market for solventless hemp extracts.  Though the former is mainly sought after by cancer patients, and the latter can be a real challenge to produce.  Either way you'll want to grow a shit ton of seeds for a proper phenohunt, or hunt down some clean clones to start with. 

The thing is, for things like CBD isolate, it's not really profitable for an at home setup when you can find kilos of CBD isolate for $300.

Offlinekazok4000
Stranger
Re: CBD oil extraction from seeds to oils [Re: yoosername]
    #859749 - 12/26/22 02:34 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

It's a very long process.
But with patience everything is possible

Offlineviviantmccormick
Stranger
    #859946 - 02/23/23 08:29 PM (1 year, 1 month ago)

As far as I know, CBD has helped many people with arthritis, and I'm glad your mother found relief with a cream. Growing your own CBD plants can be a fun and rewarding project. You can start by researching different strains that are high in CBD and low in THC. As for extracting the oil, there are many methods, such as CO2 extraction and using ethanol. I recommend doing some more research and finding a method that works best for you. Good luck on your journey! By the way, have you tried CBD gummies? I recently discovered CBD gummies Miami, and they're a tasty way to consume CBD.

Edited by viviantmccormick (02/28/23 03:50 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom