Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinekreg

What about the other plants?
    #855628 - 02/15/22 03:13 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

So I think I know something that might could bring more traffic to growery..... What if instead of just being focused on cannabis Growery became a fully inclusive magical plant growing forum?? Like shroomery isn't all cubensis, it's all mycology, in fact lots of the older members there seem to be much more interested into the other stronger species... With that being said why aren't we doing the same here??? Obviously it would be a shit load of work for us to compete with all the other existing regular garden sites and all the 80yo ladies that have been shitposting since the 90s- and we obviously aren't about to outstep all the existing weed sites ever so like....
          I know many of the members here even a couple of the drifting oldtimers PROBABLY have like some cacti.. maybe some poppies... some kratom?? I think the idea has potential... I realize that would be a little degree of some work but hey man I mean I got other plants that need love and help right, I'd love to help out anyone else! I already got my jurema log thread up but it seems the folk over at the weird plant subf in shroomery would rather talk over there :shrug:
i've had a lot of coffee today maybe i'm just being crazy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder