Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinekreg

Mite Repellent Experiment
    #854497 - 12/27/21 06:49 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

I really need someone to correct me here if necessary because I feel I may have found something too good to be true. A few of you know I grow some superhot peppers. I've been experimenting with capscaicin and it's properties for a few months now and I think I've just found my favorite use for it!
      If you can extract a little eg oil or powder however you have to do it, get it in a tiny amount of vinegar, then add that to water, put that in a spray bottle. That's your mite repellent. I was at my wits end with soap spray and sulphur and I had a capsc-vin spray bottle mixed up, hit one of my pepper plants that was getting MONCHED by some type of mite. Couple days later those shits are nowhere to be seen! LOL! They're not on my other plants either!! IDK if it killed them all or how the hell it worked, but it WORKED!
      I'm sure there is good documentation out there of this being tried by much more intelligent people than me in scientific and gardening environments, but I hadn't seen it, didn't see much reading about it on search. Most of what I'm seeing is where I'm at, it's speculative information but it seems that capsc is effective. My only real concern is that later down the road if I have to use it with my girls in flower.... well I mean no one wants to smoke mace weed, I'm crazy but I'm not that crazy, maybe that's something a peroxide dunk could fix but I really don't know.. For right now, excellent discovery for all of my plants!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleares
God Of War

Re: Mite Repellent Experiment [Re: kreg]
    #854501 - 12/27/21 07:02 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

For my roses, I'm using a combination of pure castille soap with eucalyptus and peppermint, 70% alcohol, peroxide. Works like a charm on plants with no side-effects.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies