Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMush Head420
Stranger
Washing ISO Hash With Water?
    #806787 - 02/27/16 11:26 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

This is a message I sent somebody that asked about cleaning ISO hash, I figured I would just copy and paste instead of typing out something new...

"Dissolve it in hot water then rapidly cool the water with ice cubes and stick it in the freezer. When it gets cold enough the waxes and stuff will coagulate, strain out the waxes and plant gunk with a coffee filter. Then take the liquid and dehydrate it on pyrex glass in a food dehydrator. Wait till it dries and smoke that shit.

This should result in a nice gold oil, I guess you could take that and heat it up to get shatter.

I never did this with hash but it works with cactus tar. When you take the outer dark green flesh from a san pedro cactus, dry it, powder it, then wash it with 90% iso alcohol then evap that you get a black tar. Then take that tar and put it through the process above. The alkaloids dissolve  into the hot water as well as the waxes and other plant gunk, when you make it cold the waxes and stuff coagulate but the alkaloids, terpenes, and tannins will stay dissolved in the water. Now you can separate out the bad stuff. I am assuming you are starting with black ISO hash. Start with as little hash as possible, 1-2 grams. It could not be easier, you just need to have a dehydrator, I guess you could put it in a desiccant chamber as well. You have to use enough water but don't overdue it because you will have to evaporate that much more.

I am not sure how but even the green chlorophyll color seems to coagulate with the wax, I am surprised this method is not known, I had to discover it myself. It just seemed so logical and it worked great on cactus hash/tar. It reduced the size of the tar ball by about 2/3, maybe a little more. The resulting material was like pure tannins and mescaline, it was like the weed "wax" you can get at dispensary. I am guessing that you could "whip" the final product or try heating a bit of it to see if you can get shatter. The best thing about this method is you will have very little to no alcaloid loss and it will keep all the turpines."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMush Head420
Stranger
Re: Washing ISO Hash With Water? [Re: Mush Head420]
    #806797 - 02/27/16 02:29 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I just thought of the fact that Alcohol is soluble in water :cool: so you can just dissolve the iso hash / tar in the alcohol then ad it to the hot water. Makes it a little easier to dissolve it.

Edited by Mush Head420 (02/27/16 02:29 PM)

OfflineMush Head420
Stranger
    #806798 - 02/27/16 02:31 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

If nobody has the iso poop hash sitting around to try this I guess I'll have to whip some up.

OfflineMush Head420
Stranger
    #806801 - 02/27/16 03:00 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Here is a pictorial when I did it with cactus.

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/20828384#20828384

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale