Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePurePowerPlant1
Hallucengetic Hoe Down!

Loc: IN THE MIDDLE of the map
ISO Hash
    #632962 - 07/28/12 08:49 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Ok heres my pics,  enjoy it.
(All the hash is stored in the freezer with the exception of the strawberry cough qwiso budder since it is still drying.)

First up is the Strawberry cough Qwiso-"budder"

I call it budder because i actually whipped it while it was still wet but all the water was gone. It litterly whipped and became a kind of cakey consistency. This was the most filtered wash out of all of them, i saw virtually no plant material (Usually there is a lil sediment on the bottom of the pan when i filter it) Also it was the lowest yielding I got roughly 1 Gram from the first wash i havent weighed it yet just eye balling.

Its not done drying yet which is why it still looks a lil wet or 'oily' in the pic but enjoy!

This is a small ball of the second wash of the Strawberry cough. I used less filters on this run and also let it soak for about 45 seconds. I let this one dry out fully before scraping it . this one weighs just a tenth under 1 gram. Smells like the strawberry cough i cant wait to try it out.

Next up is the First Wash i did with the HeadBand, Got 2 Grams off the first wash, very good consistency just the way i like it, soaked for about 20-30 seconds on this one. Smells just like the bud its so awesome. Ive done bout 2 or 3 dabs so far total off this shit. all i need is one! (First pic is just a lil bit in my dish, The rest of the hash is stored in the freezer)

And last up is the second wash i did with the head band, soaked for about 45-55 seconds. wringing out the iso soaked  cheeze cloth with the weed in it , then poured it into my filter/funnel. Got about a gram, has a lil more un-wanteds in it but still looks and smells bomb diggity!

Thanks for Looking!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePurePowerPlant1
Hallucengetic Hoe Down!

Loc: IN THE MIDDLE of the map
Re: ISO Hash [Re: PurePowerPlant1]
    #633230 - 07/30/12 08:35 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

this website is lame...............

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains