Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleoeric mckenna
Pure Indica

Loc: Mars
LED new strain test flowering
    #744383 - 08/19/14 02:01 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Hey guys,
I'll be posting better (normal lighting pics) in the future...
Just flowering up some new strains that I had doubles of from the batch of 19 clones I had given to me. They're only 2 weeks in so nothing too sexy yet...
Just 4 plants under a full spectrum 300w "dirt genius" LED w/ UV unit.
"Trainwreck", "Chemdawg", "Northern Lights", "Brainstorm"

So, I'm basically testing the waters before I commit to even working with these genetics at all...
  others in the bunch that aren't yet flowering are "moby dick" "bubblegummer" "original blueberry" and a particularly runty bastard "white widow" that is just shockingly weird...
From smelling my friends "bubblegummer", the classic pink gum scent makes me think whoever did the work is... just a fucking clever cat :laugh:

Stay tuned for future updates as well as some kind of finish gpw ratio....

--------------------
***Handing someone your life's work....in a single seed = :laugh: ***

HIGHER THAN A GEORGIA PINE

Oeric's Winter Grow Projects

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: LED new strain test flowering [Re: oeric mckenna]
    #752691 - 10/12/14 11:53 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

How are things coming along?

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

Invisibleoeric mckenna
Pure Indica

Re: LED new strain test flowering [Re: phychotron]
    #753122 - 10/15/14 01:42 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Hey man. sadly I totally fucked this grow log idea by moving things all around and rearranging my plans... these test plants were so young they didn't amount to much. got a lot more foliage running now and definitely digging the lights... 
I definitely figured out what I wanna proliferate clone wise and what I will not continue much of...

Chem dawg.
This stands out from the rest as AMAZINGLY dank tasting...
The NL is clearly the fastest and best yielder. The brainstorm was surprisingly fruity. Trainwreck: good growth paramaters.

Although the chem dawg (maybe just mine?) is very lanky, tall, and vine like, that bud...omg.
Its almost like the strain that ruined the strains I used to like haha.

Like I said, this run was miniscule but showed me what I needed to know....
Better runs will be up sometime here in this same room...

--------------------

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #753126 - 10/15/14 04:01 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

My chemdog was huge and lanky but super danky. Those are the kind of buds that you smoke after smoking a lot of other bud, it gets you even higher.

IT was one of the first plants I grew, the first seed. I have another 2 seeds left I might pop for old times sake, its one of those large producers of super dank bud.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

OfflineGoonerHeClips
Stranger

#753133 - 10/15/14 06:03 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

oeric mckenna said:
Hey man. sadly I totally fucked this grow log idea by moving things all around and rearranging my plans... these test plants were so young they didn't amount to much. got a lot more foliage running now and definitely digging the lights... 
I definitely figured out what I wanna proliferate clone wise and what I will not continue much of...

Chem dawg.
This stands out from the rest as AMAZINGLY dank tasting...
The NL is clearly the fastest and best yielder. The brainstorm was surprisingly fruity. Trainwreck: good growth paramaters.

Although the chem dawg (maybe just mine?) is very lanky, tall, and vine like, that bud...omg.
Its almost like the strain that ruined the strains I used to like haha.

Like I said, this run was miniscule but showed me what I needed to know....
Better runs will be up sometime here in this same room...

It's all about the Dawg.  The train gets you from here to there, the Dawg is well, special.

Invisibleoeric mckenna
Pure Indica

Re: LED new strain test flowering [Re: GoonerHeClips]
    #753140 - 10/15/14 06:53 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

I thought so too!
It smells shockingly nasty yet... alluring(?) when growing.
In the pipe... damn.
Its that shit...that's so dank it can't be held in... its nasty good

I pretty much got gifted a lot of new strains so I have doubles to flower still as reasonably big plants either way. it was cool getting a jump on what I would end up liking.
In a different area I also flowered that blueberry from dutch passion. I was warned it might suck and it kind of did. Leafy, spindly stemmed yet overall annoyingly bushy clustered as a whole...
Smelled kind of like actual sour blueberries when growing but rather unimpressively bland in the pipe.
          The other one in that closet that I had high hopes for was "bubblegummer".
One of the most vigorous, healthy plants I've grown. The leaves point semi upwards like they have happy leaf boners... classic pink bubblegum smell when growing. Really impressive yielder of sexy hard buds. in the pipe the taste is subtle but good.  high wise, not too racey, not too dopey.. good for on your way to work... 
  Lastly, a baby plant of "midnight kush". So annoyingly slow I will not repeat the experience. Super sexy buds though, although they taste like nothing in the pipe and the buzz...middle of the road I'd say.
  A couple I haven't flowered at all yet are moby dick and master kush...
I don't think I'll have the room to do tests tho...
..but that was the point, now I won't take up space with plants that could be chem dawg... haha

--------------------

Offlinecheezymold
That Guy

#753216 - 10/15/14 12:58 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

I've only had chem dawg once before.  It was when I first started smoking a couple years ago.  It was too strong for me at the time. Had a really bad freak out and I thought for sure I was going to die (fucking government propaganda lol). 

I just started a grow of moby dick.  I'm really excited.  Not too sure how it would compare with chem dawg though. 

Good times bro:cool:

Offlinedelta9hippie
Stranger
Re: LED new strain test flowering [Re: cheezymold]
    #753567 - 10/17/14 04:18 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Would be cool to see this grow log restarted. I'm always interested in seeing testing, with all control variables, except strains as the test variable. I really like the idea of doing it under LEDs!

OfflineGoonerHeClips
Stranger

#753591 - 10/17/14 08:13 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

cheezymold said:
I've only had chem dawg once before.  It was when I first started smoking a couple years ago.  It was too strong for me at the time. Had a really bad freak out and I thought for sure I was going to die (fucking government propaganda lol). 

I just started a grow of moby dick.  I'm really excited.  Not too sure how it would compare with chem dawg though. 

Good times bro:cool:

Got tore up by the Dawg.  What propaganda exactly?

Offlinecheezymold
That Guy

Re: LED new strain test flowering [Re: GoonerHeClips]
    #753597 - 10/17/14 08:34 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Dude, the dawg put me in my place.  I gotta respect that shit lol. 

I grew up in the bible belt, where all of those conservative pricks teach you that "marihuana" kills so many people a year and causes schizophrenia and that gateway drug theory and blah blah blah.  At the same time, you can't go to a commercial break while watching tv without seeing an ad about some new prescription drug with a list of 100 different known side effects including death and internal bleeding, or some kind of alcohol.

Offlinedelta9hippie
Stranger
    #753601 - 10/17/14 08:43 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

cheezymold said:
Dude, the dawg put me in my place.  I gotta respect that shit lol. 

I grew up in the bible belt, where all of those conservative pricks teach you that "marihuana" kills so many people a year and causes schizophrenia and that gateway drug theory and blah blah blah.  At the same time, you can't go to a commercial break while watching tv without seeing an ad about some new prescription drug with a list of 100 different known side effects including death and internal bleeding, or some kind of alcohol.

:like:  +1

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom