Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineMidgetpawn
 User Gallery

"antichrist" an artisticly disturbing movie
    #744314 - 08/18/14 02:47 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

It's sure not for everyone, but for those of you who seek new cinematic experiences, the movie Antichrist is sure to leave you feeling at least mildly disturbed and at most scarred for life, but potentially entertained. The movie is seperated into a few acts that all have their own special kind of artistic unique approach to the horror genre and none are typical of an average disturbing movie. It's hard to explain, but I suggest watching it without knowing much more than that, if you're at all interested. BE warned though, it has the potential to depress or make some people very uncomfortable. All I know is the scissors on the box cover become a lot more fucked up to see after you finish the movie. William Defoe is one of the main characters.

I liked it, but the ending was a little of a let down. I give it 6.5 which is somewhat high IMO.

You can it here Antichrist_2009 at a very trustworthy movie torrent site,  but I strongly suggest you always use peerblock and pay the 10$ a year for daily I-blocklist updates if you delve into that world. Although there's no longer any legal penalty for dling bootlegs online. Its on the cable providers now and they have to give you 6 chances before canceling your service. They stopped bringing people to court when children, quadrapalegic, and people with the most fucked up diseases/deformations on earth started showing up to court.

If you want to see the most disturbing unartistic movie. Check out A Serbian film. It's not that good though. They just pretend to rape a newborn baby and some other stuff to be shocking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Re: "antichrist" an artisticly disturbing movie [Re: Midgetpawn]
    #744318 - 08/18/14 03:33 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Peerblock is useless junk.

I can't believe you are paying 10 dollars for false reassurance.

InvisiblebEelzeBosS
Are my eyes red?

Re: "antichrist" an artisticly disturbing movie [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #744319 - 08/18/14 03:43 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

The last time I took horror movie advice from this site I watched about 45 minutes of one of the dumbest things Ive ever seen...Dreamcatcher sucked @ whoever suggested it.

On another note, the new Trailer Park Boys movie is available for download.

:highfive:

--------------------
:firecum:

Invisiblenannybooboo
 User Gallery
    #744341 - 08/18/14 07:46 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Good movie. Gotta love the sick imagery that stays in your head for years afterward.

OfflineTribalSeed
SoulJah

Loc: Babylon
Re: "antichrist" an artisticly disturbing movie [Re: bEelzeBosS]
    #744342 - 08/18/14 07:52 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

bEelzeBosS said:
The last time I took horror movie advice from this site I watched about 45 minutes of one of the dumbest things Ive ever seen...Dreamcatcher sucked @ whoever suggested it.

On another note, the new Trailer Park Boys movie is available for download.

:highfive:

Also Season 8 of the trailer park boys is coming out the first Friday in September on Netflix.
I am so fucking ready.
Yeah Dreamcatcher did suck. Ichi the killer was pretty cool, but I quit suggesting movies. I got weird taste. I love Donnie Darko, however I love watching the Angry Video Game Nerd reviews. Its like mini movies. People never see eye to eye with me on movies, so whatever.

--------------------

Invisiblem00nshine
HEDONISMBOT
 User Gallery

Loc: INEUPHORIA
    #744389 - 08/19/14 06:43 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

What do you use? A VPN? Proxy?

I run peerblock and it seems to block lots of communications /ips

--------------------

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Re: "antichrist" an artisticly disturbing movie [Re: m00nshine]
    #744452 - 08/19/14 06:24 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

I use nothing but private torrent sites as they are pretty secure.

Here is a relatively quick writeup on why peerblock doesn't work.

Quote:

Simply blocking the access to a peer list that participate in a torrent download does not stop ANYONE else accessing the same .torrent and viewing the list of those in the list.
Your real IP will still appear in that list and can be traced by the very people you are trying to block!.

If an "Anti P2P" organization (APO) were to be connected to the "pool" of peers using an IP obscuring software program you would see their FALSE IP address along with your OWN. If this list were to be used to reverse look-up these IP address's you can be identified (unless you are also using a program to obscure your IP.

You will still be seen in a list like the one above if the APO is using an Internet connection other than their own, or one they are known to use.
What PeerBlock (PeerGuardian) is supposed to do

Prevent the participation of APOs in file sharing networks. But, "Does PG2 work?"

All the blocking of APOs does is to stop them from injecting "bad" data into the torrent stream. Or even worse (on their behalf) contaminating the downloaded file with a virus or trojan. It has also been reported the APOs post purposely infected torrents to snare the unwary file sharer.

PeerBlock (PeerGuardian 2 - PG2) is undoubtedly a fine program and works the way that it says. It was developed with the nobelist of intentions - it is just that it is useless (IMO) in keeping you from detection.

There are also other side effects of using a program such as PG2 - sites that you want to access are blocked as they are in the list of IPs that PeerBlock has determined as "hostile". Sure, you can tell PeerBlock not to block HTML requests and your browser will be able to "see" these sites (such as the BBC) - but this is like locking the door after the horse has bolted.
There are legit reasons that you may want to block IP addresses

However, these are not really relevant to keeping yourself secure from detection.

Some of the reasons are described above but the fact that they are excluded from access to your computer from their own IP address doesn't mean that they are not present in the peer list all the same!
Peer Guardian and ip Blockers Don't work

From the comments of the isohunt tracker for the download of Up (An Oscar Nomination, 2010)

Got a not from ISP courtesy of Disney Police, PG2 wasn't working the day I got this copy, should of just waited, note to all it is being tracked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! use ip blocker or peer control program.
Note:

PG2 means PeerGuardian 2

If the "Disney Police" were looking for p2p'ers who were downloading "Up" they would more than likely to havebeen using an Internet connection other than one registered to a Disney company. Blocking ip addresses that have been identified to be belonging to Disney or one of their affiliates would only, possibly, stop them downloading parts of the file from you. Their ip and hence their connection would be prevented from accessing your computer and thus (possibly) not being able to download the parts of the file that you are downloading. Their ip address would not appear in your Peer List but, as I predict, the ip that they would be using would not be their own!

The only advantage of blocking the likes of Disney is that they will not be able to upload "bad" data into the torrent-stream (or wrse malware - although I have yet to see this proven). This only prevents the torrent from becoming corrupted, slowing down and possibly useless.

I presume that the commenter means that he or she recieved a NOTE forwarded from their ISP and that PG2 is Peer Guardian 2. The conclusion that Peer Guardian was not working on the day that they made the download is an indication, to me at least, that PG2 is no defense against the detective efforts of the copyright holders.
Undercover Cops rather than "Disney Cops"

The ONLY way that you are going to stop the agents of the film and music companies from detecting your participation in a P2P file-sharing network is to obscure YOUR IP!

Invisibleeman nigol
Professional Boofer
Male
    #744559 - 08/20/14 05:53 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Midgetpawn said:
It's sure not for everyone, but for those of you who seek new cinematic experiences, the movie Antichrist is sure to leave you feeling at least mildly disturbed and at most scarred for life, but potentially entertained. The movie is seperated into a few acts that all have their own special kind of artistic unique approach to the horror genre and none are typical of an average disturbing movie. It's hard to explain, but I suggest watching it without knowing much more than that, if you're at all interested. BE warned though, it has the potential to depress or make some people very uncomfortable. All I know is the scissors on the box cover become a lot more fucked up to see after you finish the movie. William Defoe is one of the main characters.

I liked it, but the ending was a little of a let down. I give it 6.5 which is somewhat high IMO.

You can it here Antichrist_2009 at a very trustworthy movie torrent site,  but I strongly suggest you always use peerblock and pay the 10$ a year for daily I-blocklist updates if you delve into that world. Although there's no longer any legal penalty for dling bootlegs online. Its on the cable providers now and they have to give you 6 chances before canceling your service. They stopped bringing people to court when children, quadrapalegic, and people with the most fucked up diseases/deformations on earth started showing up to court.

If you want to see the most disturbing unartistic movie. Check out A Serbian film. It's not that good though. They just pretend to rape a newborn baby and some other stuff to be shocking.

ill check it out, thanks. a good movie i might suggest is John Dies At The End. not what i was expecting at all, but a great fucking movie. soy sauce anyone?

Quote:

Deadkndys420 said:

ive been using peer block for years. before anyone knew it existed and i still, to this day, have no issues.

--------------------
I was down on my luck
So I put my bag in the back of my black Cadillac Coupe DeVille
I had a meeting at the crossroad
But didn't know that my soul was about to get killed

Invisibledrawde
    #744560 - 08/20/14 06:00 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Deadkndys420 said:
I use nothing but private torrent sites as they are pretty secure.

Not really a solution for those of us who don't have invites, is it?

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

Invisibleeman nigol
Professional Boofer
Male
Re: "antichrist" an artisticly disturbing movie [Re: drawde]
    #744562 - 08/20/14 06:06 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

well said.

i had a regie for demonoid, but after it shut down then rebooted i couldnt remember my login in for shit.

hence the name...

--------------------
I was down on my luck

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

#744564 - 08/20/14 06:06 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

drawde said:

Not really a solution for those of us who don't have invites, is it?

Quote:

Deadkndys420 said:
The ONLY way that you are going to stop the agents of the film and music companies from detecting your participation in a P2P file-sharing network is to obscure YOUR IP!

:rolleyes:

Invisibledrawde
    #744572 - 08/20/14 06:29 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

I did read it

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

Invisibleeman nigol
Professional Boofer
Male
    #744615 - 08/20/14 09:42 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

2 more movies you should check out

Rigor Mortis
Afflicted

Both great fuckin flicks!

--------------------
I was down on my luck

OfflineMidgetpawn
 User Gallery

#744934 - 08/23/14 04:13 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Deadkndys420 said:

I always see people say peerblock doesn't work, but I'm pretty sure VPN saleman started that lie, because it absolutely works amazing. I-blocklist is an extremely effective block list. Only Strike I got in the last 4 years was for something I dl without peerblock open. I was about to get my cable cancled prior to using peerblock. Luckily they changed the strikes from 3 to 6.

It's not 10$ unless you want more than 1 update a week, which you actually probably need unfortunately. They just started doing that like 3 months ago, and I think they deserve some money for their hard work. check out I-blocklist's site and you can get an idea that they are actually doing more than giving people false reassurance.

Edit add: I watched this movie again and I probably shouldn't have suggested it =x I mean I liked it, in a way... but it's not for everyone. Godzilla just came out on yify-torrents.com and neighbors isn't bad.

Edited by Midgetpawn (08/23/14 04:23 PM)

OfflineeNtranceAsexit
Bang-a-Bang-Boogie

#744937 - 08/23/14 04:32 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

i fuckin loved it.

when Defoe gets his junk smashed. yep. it was win.

Invisibleeman nigol
Professional Boofer
Male
Re: "antichrist" an artisticly disturbing movie [Re: eNtranceAsexit]
    #744942 - 08/23/14 05:06 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Godzilla was soooo boring. Also, a Gbox will solve all your problems, for music and movies anyway.

--------------------
I was down on my luck

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom