Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleStormRider
Rider on the storm.
Male

Loc: Eastern US.
Re: besides The Wall.... What is ur favorite tripping movie? [Re: m3kgt]
    #202839 - 03/04/09 09:37 AM (15 years, 18 days ago)

Waking life gives me an odd depressed feeling for some reason. I'm strange though. I like syncing metal and heavy action war footage. That is always cool to me and never gets me down.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Emerald City Flag
Re: besides The Wall.... What is ur favorite tripping movie? [Re: StormRider]
    #203126 - 03/04/09 08:28 PM (15 years, 18 days ago)

My all-time favorite movie to watch while tripping is got to be Speed Racer (2008).

Its made from the same makers of The Matrix Triology (not a good trippin' movie, tell ya why later....). Its a little bit of a kids movie, but it does have some adult themes too like attempted murder with a vechical and Matrix-style gun-shooting scenes. But MAN, the best part is the over-saturated brillant psychedelic colors/special effects and very-fast paced action scenes. I saw it on shrooms and 1/2 hit of acid at the theaters, it practically blew my mind. Especially the ending when they look thru Speed Racers eye's, its almost like they made it for people to watch on psychedelics.

Another good trippy movie is Memento. Its a unique movie because its about a guy who has a mental disorder where he cannot make new long-term memories from his short-term ones (anterograde amnesia). The makers of the film simulate this for the audience by having 2 plots going on simultaneously: one is played in the correct chronological order in black-and-white, while the other is spliced in between scenes and played chronologically "backwards" in color. So its like you see the end in the first part of the movie and see the middle at the end of the movie. Great to watch while trippin'.

The Matrix is NOT a good movie to watch trippin'. Its got some pretty trippy themes/ideas/philosophies that could blow your mind but the tone of the movie is very dark, distrubing and depressing. I watched it on Morning Glories, and that part when they extract that machine/live worm thing from his stomach disturbed my trip so much, I had to turn it off.

One more thing: good idea for a post Big Chief. I wish I would have thought of that.

Edited by TrueHerbCrystal (03/04/09 08:29 PM)

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: besides The Wall.... What is ur favorite tripping movie? [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #203163 - 03/04/09 10:19 PM (15 years, 18 days ago)

Yellow Submarine

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineMistaUNGA
green crack GREEN CRACK!!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Kalifornien, im Süden...
Re: besides The Wall.... What is ur favorite tripping movie? [Re: Big Chief]
    #203187 - 03/04/09 11:34 PM (15 years, 18 days ago)

2001 Space Odyssey
sync the final scene with echoes and enjoy!

Jupiter: And Beyond the Infinite

It really gets good in the Part 2 of the video and Part 3 is awesome!

--------------------
I'm an electric smoker :gc:

ExplosiveMango said:
If everyone could do mushroom, yes, it would be a wonderful world. This will never be, only some can do mushrooms. It is the responsibility of those of us who see the world most clearly to pass the clarity on to those who cannot bare to wear our lenses.

Madtowntripper said:Or just give her a cloroform soaked rag and tell her it's ether!

InvisibleStormRider
Rider on the storm.
Male

Loc: Eastern US.
Re: besides The Wall.... What is ur favorite tripping movie? [Re: Tripp420]
    #203199 - 03/04/09 11:43 PM (15 years, 18 days ago)

I sat through Knocked Up with my wife yesterday. I wasn't tripping exactly but my high and anxiety levels had me close enough. Amy old head with kids will know what state I speak of. :grin:

I don't and do suggest that one while tripping mildly enough to comprehend it for new dads and dads to be.

So much of it reminded me of some shit that I've read in OTD at the Shroomery. Crazy fuckers seem to be trying to be the movies or is it the other way around?

Mystery to me.

OfflineBad Days
Male

Loc: Vicinity of Obscenity,OR
Re: besides The Wall.... What is ur favorite tripping movie? [Re: StormRider]
    #206190 - 03/16/09 06:25 PM (15 years, 6 days ago)

I haven't seen The Wall at all, but I figured Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas would also be a given.  Metalocalypse is awesome while shrooming.  Dr Rockso is too much (watch his music video it's hilarious. The episode is Deathklown.:grin:).  Full Metal Jacket was hilarious to me up to the point they graduated boot camp.  All of that stuff in Vietnam was a little too much for me.  The A-team is great while shrooming as well (I love Netflix on XBOX Live).

--------------------
Telling it like it is, not like it was.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order