Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Bubble BHO
    #707174 - 01/14/14 12:30 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

For the next batch of BHO I made some bubble hash out of the trim and added a quarter ounce of bud to keep it from clogging-- probably not an actual problem, just a precaution. My friend ran it through his stainless steel closed loop BHO extractor. The stuff came out amazing. 11.5 from 20g of bubble and 7g of bud. The stuff is the most potent hes made so far and without much plant flavor. Like pure oil taste with a good grapegod essence.

Such a sweet amber color, and the texture is very stiff, almost like shatter but still pliable. It melts to the bottom of the silicone container when sitting. The great part is that it came out so well were sending it off to get tested in a lab that will test a bunch of stuff, I'll keep it posted when we get the results back. It cost half a gram and $50

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Bubble BHO [Re: phychotron]
    #707199 - 01/14/14 08:28 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Looks tasty.

:crazy2:

Offlinelittledipster
Stranger

Re: Bubble BHO [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #707466 - 01/15/14 12:25 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

yum! I'm interested in seeing the lab analysis.

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: Bubble BHO [Re: littledipster]
    #707467 - 01/15/14 12:30 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

That bho makes me feel like when i got my first pokemon card as a kid...

:drool2:

--------------------

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Bubble BHO [Re: iStoner]
    #707473 - 01/15/14 02:11 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

The stuff is amazing, you can kind of see the texture, its got semi-hard candy like consistency. I took a dab and it all pulled away from the corner. A dab I took earlier had a large dab sized chunk shatter off the top and stuck to the dab. It also comes off the tool fairly easily, it stays in a chunk and breaks off. I can't say that I've had real shatter, but I would say this is very close to that state despite not being mixed with ethanol.

I've been able to handle it when topping off a bowl, just push the dab on the bowl and finger over the tool to scrape it off without it melting into my fingers. It melts within a second or two of touching it, so its good to keep your fingers rolling if you have to handle it, just so no one area heats up. Its much easier than working with a sticky goo.

Got a new oil piece, a shower head bubbler attachment for the J handle that I had from when I was just getting into oil. It hits very well. Paid $30 for ash catcher and already had the domeless titanium nail ($40) and J handle ($15). He got a bulk deal on them but only had 19mm and my nail is 14. But because when I got the J handle they accidentally gave me the 19 and I got the 19>14 converter instead of returning it that I was able to use that for the nail and the J handle fit right in.  Tape and some wood sticks for a stand on the handle to keep it sitting flat. I might take it to the local glass shop and have them add some feet to it so it doesn't look so ghetto.

I was walking into the store to get that ash catcher and a bowl to send to my brother with the J handle and I noticed a bowl sitting on the ground in the rocks near the walk ramp. 19mm brand new, $12 saved. I told the guy I ground scored a bowl outside and he said its from when they tackled the guy who broke in over christmas break. I offered it back to him but he said finders keepers. He's pretty cool, always giving discounts so I knew he'd probably not try and get it back.

So I got the shower head and the bowl with my J-handle finally and had to try it out--I'd been waiting to get an ash catcher for it for awhile.  The piece hits very smooth and the water bubbles up like mad. 24 slits total and connected to the bottom for stability. I was smoking green through it with that new bowl for awhile before I remembered I had that 19>14 converter and was able to use it for oil. WOW, this is the type of piece you need for oil. I was using the mini helix for oil--its good but not the best way for oil. This piece hits like a champ so I decided to keep it, especially since my brother didn't even know I was going to send it.

I sent him another piece that was really shitty after he got bong jacked just to get him by and was just going to surprise him with the upgrade. So I kinda felt bad about having all these nice pieces and he's got nothing and went back to the shop to see if there was a decent water piece for fairly cheap. It was hard to find a piece that would fit that description, but I went back to the ash catchers and saw that he had a J handle.

The best solution was another of the exact same ash catcher, but in green. I already had that bowl I was going to send him so I got the $30 ash catcher and $10 J handle for $38 after tax. Dude also cut me a good deal on oil containers like the one shown, 6 for ~15 normally $4 each. It was actually quite amazing because I got exactly what I wanted and it took all the cash I had in my wallet. I was contemplating taking more but thought "no, I can spend all that I have in my wallet, but I shouldn't spend any more than this."

This is one of the things I like about modern glass on glass joints, you can just build a piece to suit your needs, add attachments and have a plethora or arrangements. I like the helix pre-mix as an attachment to make any piece hit better. I call it the head rush attachment.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Trusted Cultivator
    #710321 - 01/28/14 10:14 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

66.2% thc, 13.8% terpenes. I thought it would have been more because of how stoney it is, but its good to see where the oil stands.

---------------
Potency Profile

0.79% CBG-A
    0.96% CBG
    1.75% CBG-TOTAL
    34.61% ∆9-THC-A
    31.60% ∆9-THC
    < 0.01% ∆8-THC
    < 0.01% CBN
    66.21% THC-TOTAL
    0.55% CBD-A
    0.31% CBD
    0.86% CBD-TOTAL
    1.29% CBC

34.16% ACTIVATED-TOTAL
      ∆9THC + ∆8THC + CBN + CBD + CBG + CBC
    Cannabinoids that have been activated through decarboxylation (curing/storage of flowers, or heating/cooking of edibles, tinctures, & concentrates)

Terpene Profile

9.09% Linalool
    0.69% Caryophyllene oxide
    0.58% Myrcene
    < 0.01% beta-Pinene
    < 0.01% Limonene
    < 0.01% Terpinolene
    < 0.01% alpha-Pinene
    0.39% Humulene
    3.06% Caryophyllene
    13.81% TERPENE-TOTAL

--------------------

InvisibleP-O

#710437 - 01/29/14 03:47 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

That so fuckin cool.  Thanks for sharing the results.  Its cool that you can test your prodct to see where its at.

I still got viles from over the years.  Id like to send in one of my old shitty trim iso oils to see how lil of THC it has (so shitty i wont even smoke it.)

Can they test hash too? or just oil?

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Bubble BHO [Re: P-O]
    #710550 - 01/30/14 12:35 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

They test food, bud, lotion, oil, liquids, just about anything really.

http://analytical360.com/testresults

they list the results of everything from the last 60 days; they even let you sort it by thc/cbd. Half a gram sample (for oil anyway, not sure about the rest) and $50. Plus you have to have an account that cost like ~$200 and cannot mail the stuff in; gotta drop it off in Seattle. They give you a discount on analysis if you do a lot.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale