Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Worst smell?
    #624599 - 05/26/12 05:33 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Lol, so whats the worst thing you ever smelled?

Mine was a gross old milk jug that a friend exploded for the longest time. Until a few days ago when we were drinking. We found a big egg (a goose I assume) that washed up on the beach covered in algae. It was obviously dead, so we decided to break it and see what was in it.

I accidentally stood down wind of it. He broke it, I saw a nasty gross fetus, and immediately vomited. I don't usually have a weak stomach, but that gross rotten fetus immediately gagged me to the point of puking :rofl:. I started running down the beach to my house (about 200 feet away) and it followed me to the door hahahaa. It was SO bad.

My buddies were like "Wtf?" because they were up wind, but when they started walking one of them puked too :rofl:

Its not every day you top the worst stank you ever smelled, so I had to share.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: Worst smell? [Re: RasJeph]
    #624731 - 05/26/12 10:32 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

:werd:

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Re: Worst smell? [Re: RasJeph]
    #624740 - 05/26/12 11:54 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

This thread is awesome. But I can't think of the worst smell right now. I'll think of one later

--------------------

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Re: Worst smell? [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #624742 - 05/27/12 12:09 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

One of the worst smells I remember was potato related.

A friend of mine had just got his home away from his parents.  About two or three weeks after he's all settled in.  A few of us met up at his house to party.  Shortly after the party started every hears this loud ass pop, and this funk ass smell runs through the house.  Turns out he had brought somee potatoes when he first moved in, and put them in a plastic bowl with a sealed lid.  The potatoes liquified, gases built up pressure, and pop goes the lid.:lol:

That was some straight up nasty shit, I tell you.:yesnod:

--------------------
:getstoned:

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: Worst smell? [Re: Stoneth]
    #624744 - 05/27/12 12:23 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Stoneth said:
One of the worst smells I remember was potato related.

A friend of mine had just got his home away from his parents.  About two or three weeks after he's all settled in.  A few of us met up at his house to party.  Shortly after the party started every hears this loud ass pop, and this funk ass smell runs through the house.  Turns out he had brought somee potatoes when he first moved in, and put them in a plastic bowl with a sealed lid.  The potatoes liquified, gases built up pressure, and pop goes the lid.:lol:

That was some straight up nasty shit, I tell you.:yesnod:

I know the smell you're talkin about.  There was some old/rotten/liquified/moldy/fucked up potatoes under the sink at my house one time.  Was one of the most retchid things I've ever smelled in my life.  Makes me wanna puke just thinkin about it.

--------------------

OfflineSteve Buscemi

Re: Worst smell? [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #624790 - 05/27/12 11:21 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

My roommate's old bedroom. Piss, shit, puke, cigarette smoke, stall bong water, blunt guts, nag champa, purfume and garbage.

OfflineTank333
Psychotic Hippie
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
Re: Worst smell? [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #624791 - 05/27/12 11:32 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Man, try spending 4 and a half months on a ship, processing fish. Then, at the very end, we spent the 5 day trip back to Seattle cleaning every inch of the ship. There are usually several short clean-ups during the season, but they're not a "deep-clean" like the 5 day trip home is.

Opening up some of the machinery during the final clean-up, we found places that hadn't been touched by a hose or scrubby during the entire season. Its usually on the real large pieces of equipment because its too tough to get em taken apart, cleaned and put back together in 30-40 hours... there's just too much other equipment to clean, and the bacteria count only has to be brought to a certain point. Lol

Anyways, pulling the the end-covers off of the flow-scale belt (every single fish brought onboard goes across this belt to be weighed), my buddy Kai and I were practically drenched in about 5 gallons of a mixture of fish-guts, scales, and rotting carcasses of fish that got stuck in there. Both of us were immediately on the rail, emptying our stomachs into the ocean. Lol. Definitely, worst smell EVER!

Thankfully, it never happened again. During the following port-work, I worked with one of the welders almost non-stop, and I convinced him there needed to be a drain-hole in the ends of the belt-cover. 30 minutes later, the problem was fixed...

--------------------
My best run so far

OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

Loc: Québecédelic
Re: Worst smell? [Re: Steve Buscemi]
    #624795 - 05/27/12 11:37 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I used to work in a cheese factory, one day I found a cheesewheel that had been dropped on the floor, and it went under some huge tanks containing salted water (like saturated), it was a couple months old, totally rotting, it was quite disgusting...

Also yesterday I had to get the thrash out of the hotel, and a lady put some baby diapers in a full trashcan, but its like a closed one, anyway the smell just stayed in the trashcan. When I was taking the bag, I had to smell through that shit... I almost puked because it was one of the worst poop smell ever, I think the baby had explosive diarrhea after eating chipotle...

I am not sure which one was more disgusting than the other, the cheese most likely, but both were horrible

--------------------
Pour un instant, j'ai respiré très fort
Ça m'a permis de visiter mon corps
Des inconnus vivent en roi chez moi
Moi qui avait accepté leurs lois
J'ai perdu mon temps à gagner du temps
J'ai besoin de me trouver une histoire à me conter
Pour instant j'ai oublié mon nom
Harmonium - Pour un instant
--------------------------------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1