Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinewire5
Awesome Possum

Loc: "The sticks"
ugg, cop BS
    #602198 - 12/20/11 02:54 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

So I invited a friend over after I got off work. I don't have many late night friends so when they respond I leap on it. So we rolled a j and smoked a couple bowls. Him being a smoker started fiending around 3:30 AM (an hour after he arrived), so we went outside to smoke. No more than a few minutes after I stepped out of the door a cop pulled up behind my friends car. She sat there for a while, got out checked something than went back in her car.

Attempting not to arouse suspicion we casually went inside after he finished and flicked the butt. We imediately agreed to stow the little bits of paraphernalia in-case she knocked. After 15 minutes or so of trying to still our nerves (and hiding the stuff) I got up and checked and saw she was still there (going on almost 20-30 minutes now).

Well my friend had to go at 4:20 so I saw him out. No more than 5 minutes after he'd left he called and said she had written a ticket for parking on the sidewalk.

I mean c'mon we were standing right there, if it was a big deal you should have been like "Oy, come move your car real quick."  A piece of me honestly thinks she saw us standing on the porch and decided she'd flex her muscles; even though we hadn't really done anything wrong.

I love the "high-and-mighty," overstaffed, and bored police force that resides in my poh-dunk town. How about you spend some real time busting all the crack houses that make up 50%+ of my street.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFisherman
Stranger

Re: ugg, cop BS [Re: wire5]
    #602207 - 12/20/11 05:18 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

cops = waste of your breath.

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
Re: ugg, cop BS [Re: wire5] * 2
    #602212 - 12/20/11 06:41 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Crack heads don't have money for tickets.

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
    #602214 - 12/20/11 06:46 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

wire5 said:I love the "high-and-mighty," overstaffed, and bored police force that resides in my poh-dunk town. How about you spend some real time busting all the crack houses that make up 50%+ of my street.

Its amazing how much I connect with this lol. I get the same shit. We like our music loud, we like to drink outside in the summer, we like to have parties.

The police love to park on the corner of my road doing god knows what (probably lording their power over us) instead of parking at the other end of my street where all the drug dealers and junkies are fishing in the canal. :nonono:

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

Offlinewire5
Awesome Possum

Re: ugg, cop BS [Re: RasJeph]
    #602249 - 12/20/11 11:42 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

RasJeph said:
Quote:

wire5 said:I love the "high-and-mighty," overstaffed, and bored police force that resides in my poh-dunk town. How about you spend some real time busting all the crack houses that make up 50%+ of my street.

Its amazing how much I connect with this lol. I get the same shit. We like our music loud, we like to drink outside in the summer, we like to have parties.

The police love to park on the corner of my road doing god knows what (probably lording their power over us) instead of parking at the other end of my street where all the drug dealers and junkies are fishing in the canal. :nonono:

That sounds exactly like my street. The upper half is nothing but junkies. But they don't mess with the upper half, they sit at the corner at the bottom half. Mind you most the bottom is litterally uninhabtitaed.

@KaptKid: LOL. Very true good sir.

--------------------
In order to grow good weed you need to be part carpenter, electrician, plumber, biologist, geneticist, chemist, and very willing to get dirty.

I've been working with power tools since I was 8, my dad is an electrical engineer who owned a 280 gal fish tank, and I studied biology with a specialty in genetics. Getting dirty comes naturally. I think my parents inadvertently trained me to be a weed grower.

See what you think on my first try.

OfflineFisherman
Stranger

#602252 - 12/20/11 11:59 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

u gais talk too much about......

this shit...

xD

Offlinewire5
Awesome Possum

Re: ugg, cop BS [Re: Fisherman]
    #602256 - 12/20/11 12:45 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

eh, I just talk about whatever is freshest on my mind. And it feels good to talk about "this shit"

--------------------
In order to grow good weed you need to be part carpenter, electrician, plumber, biologist, geneticist, chemist, and very willing to get dirty.

I've been working with power tools since I was 8, my dad is an electrical engineer who owned a 280 gal fish tank, and I studied biology with a specialty in genetics. Getting dirty comes naturally. I think my parents inadvertently trained me to be a weed grower.

See what you think on my first try.

OfflineFisherman
Stranger

#602273 - 12/20/11 02:30 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

KAINIKMERIKARFARLARFLAR

OK?

OfflineDimo114
Ranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: White House
Re: ugg, cop BS [Re: Fisherman]
    #602277 - 12/20/11 02:37 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Fisherman said:
KAINIKMERIKARFARLARFLAR

OK?

But its Tuesday and knots are being tied all around.

What is this a pirate ship??

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom