Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

Re: Ever had cops search your car for no reason? [Re: ltd]
    #59579 - 06/17/08 06:07 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

how'd those transplants go? you need a digital camera my friend (and a program to edit out exif data and blur out sensitive information). :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleltd
 User Gallery

Re: Ever had cops search your car for no reason? [Re: usg543]
    #59581 - 06/17/08 06:09 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

it went well, gonna pick up some more soil tomorrow

the larger ones already have a nice aroma :drool2:

Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

#59585 - 06/17/08 06:16 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

nice, a specific strain? hope all goes well  :peace:

Invisibleltd
 User Gallery

#59586 - 06/17/08 06:19 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

no specific strain

i acquired these seeds from some dank indica that was grown locally this last season

Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

#59588 - 06/17/08 06:24 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

sounds good. i'll finally have some bud tonight. :thumbup:

Offlinerodfarva

Loc: Sobe
Re: Ever had cops search your car for no reason? [Re: usg543] * 1
    #59705 - 06/17/08 09:38 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Fuck , i look normal, but they search my ass to no end. Everytime i look at a cop funny im getting pulled over and searched. I cross the boarder alot so ive learned to not have anything in your car to make them suspicious, still they spend over an hour sometimes WITHOUT consent.

I complained to the local department twice. After the second time the sarge pulled me over (maybe 2 months later) and said "boy, you look formiliar, didnt i arrest you last month?" Next thing i know im in cuffs waiting for them to sort shit out.

Then same situation happened with an officer (who pulled me over drunk.) He recognized me from a report i filed when my garadge was broke into. I got luckey with him though, he searched me, but let me go on the DUI <thanx god> i acctually stoped driving drunk ever since then.

--------------------

OfflineezKiel
All About the Haze
Male User Gallery

#110913 - 08/18/08 01:39 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

usg543 said:
god, i youtubed that quebec gold song... that was probably some of the worst music i've ever heard. is that shit popular in canada??? where's bananatelephone at? :bananagirl:

You Americans probably don't understand but every province in Canada is like it's own micro-country. Newfoundland is nothing Like Ontario is nothing Like Alberta is nothing like Quebec.

Montreal isn't that big relative to US cities but each city (Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Vncouver, Regina,...) all are fairly unique but together make up Canada. Montreal is only bested by the Maritime's when it comes to liking bad music.

Although...

We are kinda like Voltron when all the provinces come together. :smile:

PS.

Alberta is Canada's Texas (not a big fan of the cowboy bullshit)...

"The More You Know"

:awesome:

That's all

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: Ever had cops search your car for no reason? [Re: ezKiel] * 2
    #110916 - 08/18/08 01:47 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

when I finally get a car I plan to get a bumper sticker that announces I'm a pothead and then upon being pulled over completely fuck with every cop who pulls me over.  I plan to waste as much of their time as possible.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

OfflineShroomMan
Thizzin
Male

Re: Ever had cops search your car for no reason? [Re: kidaihuan]
    #110921 - 08/18/08 01:55 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Yes, well the cops got called by some crazy fuck that thought someone was trying to kill him. I happened to be in the area driving around with 2 of my buddies me in the passenger, well we stop at the side of the road cuz 2 of our friends were parked there. so we are like wat up and talked/smoked a joint for abit and the cops roll up and start asking us questions.

I dont remember much but they started searching my friends car that were there before us and he had a pound of mushies and couple ounces of weed in the trunk but they didnt find it luckily but they found a joint.

Well im to lazy to type the rest but when we get all hand cuffed this fuckin weird old guy comes out lookin at all of us, ive never seen this guy in my life and well he says we arnt the guys tryin to kill him lol.

--------------------
THIZZ IN PEACE

OfflineE99Energy
Evil E~tard

Re: Ever had cops search your car for no reason? [Re: Fungi_x]
    #514901 - 01/18/11 12:38 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

YOu may know your rights but if a cop wants to search anything they will find a way, if you know your rights or not. I had many plants stolen even though i never talked to anyone. They never charged me they just stole my shit. Cops are the walking shit of the earth that can do anything they want even if you know your rights.

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: Ever had cops search your car for no reason? [Re: E99Energy] * 1
    #514907 - 01/18/11 12:48 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

:bucktoothfattygangsta:

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

InvisibleBlueBerry_SwisherS
Heart Slowed

Loc: Raw Headspace Flag
Re: Ever had cops search your car for no reason? [Re: THEBats]
    #514978 - 01/18/11 07:29 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I was going five over the speed limit, I just got my first tattoo so I was ready to get home, and I was like twenty feet from the dorm parking lot, and got pulled over, and they searched my car because it smelled funny. They found two specks, and I mean specks of what they said was pot, had my bf in cuffs, then let us go because "it wasnt for sure, pot". I was so pissed.

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
    #514988 - 01/18/11 08:09 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

:lol: I've never been searched *knock on wood*. Although, I haven't been driving for too long.

I do have 2 Wu-Tang stickers on my bumper and a Grateful Dead bear air-freshener. A friend of mine hates going on blunt rides with me because she says they're probable cause (a joke, obviously).

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

InvisibleBlueBerry_SwisherS
Heart Slowed

Loc: Raw Headspace Flag
Re: Ever had cops search your car for no reason? [Re: RasJeph]
    #514989 - 01/18/11 08:12 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I have a mellow mushroom sticker that says baked on stone and the baked is huge....maybe I should take that off lol my back left tail light is out...

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

Offlinekyuzo
Stranger Than Fiction

#514991 - 01/18/11 08:14 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

RasJeph said:
:lol: I've never been searched *knock on wood*. Although, I haven't been driving for too long.

I do have 2 Wu-Tang stickers on my bumper and a Grateful Dead bear air-freshener. A friend of mine hates going on blunt rides with me because she says they're probable cause (a joke, obviously).

actually some states have laws against items hanging from your rear view mirror. Most cops don't give a shit, but it's enough for some asshole to justify pulling you over, if he decides he has nothing better to do

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: Ever had cops search your car for no reason? [Re: kyuzo]
    #515003 - 01/18/11 08:24 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah, but they can SMD because I usually don't roll around with droogs. If I do, its a small enough quantity for me to just eat it and not worry about it. :thumbup:

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#515027 - 01/18/11 11:13 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

No one noticed this thread is over 2 years old?

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: Ever had cops search your car for no reason? [Re: ezKiel]
    #515103 - 01/18/11 02:23 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

ezKiel said:
Quote:

usg543 said:
god, i youtubed that quebec gold song... that was probably some of the worst music i've ever heard. is that shit popular in canada??? where's bananatelephone at? :bananagirl:

You Americans probably don't understand but every province in Canada is like it's own micro-country. Newfoundland is nothing Like Ontario is nothing Like Alberta is nothing like Quebec.

Montreal isn't that big relative to US cities but each city (Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Vncouver, Regina,...) all are fairly unique but together make up Canada. Montreal is only bested by the Maritime's when it comes to liking bad music.

Although...

We are kinda like Voltron when all the provinces come together. :smile:

PS.

Alberta is Canada's Texas (not a big fan of the cowboy bullshit)...

"The More You Know"

:awesome:

That's all

Awesome to know.

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies