Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineDimo114
Ranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: White House
Best way to bring shrooms overseas
    #600357 - 12/07/11 09:42 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Well im going to see my family in Europe in about 2 weeks, and I really want to introduce them to Mr. Cubensis:vibin:

What do you think is the best way to sneak a species on a plane? Syringe? A pf cake? A half pint of colonized wbs? Lc?

I really dont want to take a print (or spore syringe) or a sugar/honey lc, because I wont find out if its contammed until its too late. Also, Im only going for 2 weeks, so I want something that will colonize new spawn ASAP.

The best I can think of is:
A. Make a half pint LC, inject w/ clone a day or 2 before the flight. This way, it will just look like water if I get searched for some reason.
B. Put 4 qt. Jars in a cardboard box. 2 jars of pickles, 1 of tomatoes, 1 colonized wbs (well shaken before the flight). So if asked, I can say its grain, canned according to some weird tradition or something.

You guys have any ideas? Maybe someone who worked at an airport could explain what would make them search luggage?

I know this would be more suited for the other -ery, but im really tired of getting flamed for asking questions ._.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleP-O

Re: Best way to bring shrooms overseas [Re: Dimo114]
    #600359 - 12/07/11 09:49 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

mail it yourself bro, dont risk bringing a pf cake on a plane!

or if u wanna take actual shrooms with ya:  dry em, bust em, put em in capsules,  put caps in a supplement bottle

:hi5:

OfflineDimo114
Ranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Best way to bring shrooms overseas [Re: P-O]
    #600372 - 12/07/11 10:09 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah but if the package gets searched/siezed, wont my family get in trouble?

And wow thats a good idea. I do want to bring live mycilum, but I was also gonna make a gallon of mush tea lol...thought that was brilliant. Capsules sound way easyer/safer.

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jawjuh.
    #600373 - 12/07/11 10:15 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Dimo114 said:

And wow thats a good idea. I do want to bring live mycilum, but I was also gonna make a gallon of mush tea lol...thought that was brilliant. Capsules sound way easyer/safer.

cant bring liquids on the plane and it would look sketchy to have a random gatorade bottle full of brown juice on your luggage

I would mail a syringe or something

or yeah ground up and capped out in a supplement bottle that has a picture on the front that looks the same as the pills inside

or taped at the bottom of a supplement bottle (tape same color as bottle) with a bunch of pills on top of it, then this bottle in a bag full of other supplement bottles

ive done that last one before with weed and got through just fine although looking back it was a bad idea

your best bet is to mail it IMO, put a real return address, just not yours

--------------------
:bonghit:
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

InvisibleP-O

#600374 - 12/07/11 10:16 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

feel free to rate accordingly :flame:

Quote:

Just dont send it to your dads name.... maybe send it to a fake name, at that addy.  This way you can claim its a wrong address.  Make sure u send it so you dont have to sign it, and if they ask you to sign package, abort mission:cool:

InvisibleP-O

#600375 - 12/07/11 10:20 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

The supplement bottle teq works.... my friend brought mdma to mexico, in his 5htp bottle :flame:

OfflineDimo114
Ranger
Male User Gallery

#600377 - 12/07/11 10:26 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

No liquid on a plane? Wow u sure? Ive been bringing GALLONS of home made wine back from Europe countless times (same place, I fly out there every year). Hmm guess airport security is not so tight after all.

So mailing is the best option? Not even if I take a 1/2pt. just-shaken jar of Rye? no liquid, no visible mycilum..
I just dont think it would get there in time by snail mail, and I think I have to sign for insured/priority/express mail

Edit:P.O. Rated:) :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers: 

Edited by Dimo114 (12/07/11 10:31 PM)

InvisibleP-O

#600378 - 12/07/11 10:37 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

No liquid on a plane? Wow u sure? Ive been bringing GALLONS of home made wine back from Europe countless times (same place, I fly out there every year). Hmm guess airport security is not so tight after all.

cant take any liquids through security (carry on bag), but u can in your luggage

imo takin mushroom tea on a plane is bad news, carry on or in ur checked luggage

OfflineDimo114
Ranger
Male User Gallery

#600386 - 12/07/11 11:46 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Well no offence or anything like that, but im not lieing about the wine. At least 2 1.5 litter bottles every time. 8 times if I remember correctly ( deff +-2 ).
And yes, I meant luggage not carry on. I found a really small plastic jar (probably 1/8pt), but idk if it'll melt in the pc, I want to try it but will it melt to the pc or create a cloud of smoke if it does melt? dont wanna fck up my pc or have the neighbors call the fire department lol

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jawjuh.
    #600387 - 12/07/11 11:48 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Dimo114 said:
Well no offence or anything like that, but im not lieing about the wine. At least 2 1.5 litter bottles every time. 8 times if I remember correctly ( deff +-2 ).
And yes, I meant luggage not carry on. I found a really small plastic jar (probably 1/8pt), but idk if it'll melt in the pc, I want to try it but will it melt to the pc or create a cloud of smoke if it does melt? dont wanna fck up my pc or have the neighbors call the fire department lol

But your bags probably got searched after they got xrayed, and it was wine so they didnt do anything

if it was shroom juice it would be another story

if it were that easy I would bring back gallons of liquid cocaine and be rich and fuck hot snowbunnies all day

--------------------
:bonghit:
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

InvisibleAlounacara
Born to be banned....
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Spicemaster, Texas
    #600389 - 12/08/11 12:05 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Dimo114 said:

Not if they are capsules inside of a vitamin bottle:derfase:

--------------------
You never see a motorcycle parked outside a psychiatrist office
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name..

OfflineDimo114
Ranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Best way to bring shrooms overseas [Re: NobodyImportant]
    #600391 - 12/08/11 12:56 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Alounacara said:
Quote:

Dimo114 said:
Yeah but if the package gets searched/seized, wont my family get in trouble?

Not if they are capsules inside of a vitamin bottle:derfase:

No I'm sold on the capsules, but I also wanted to introduce my bro and cuzin to growing.

How long do you think it would take a sponsor to ship a few syringes to Ukraine? That way I can at least be 99% sure that they are viable. I have never made a ms syringe or take a print yet, only g2g and 1 clone lc

Quote:

NobodyImportant said:
Quote:

Dimo114 said:

But your bags probably got searched after they got xrayed, and it was wine so they didnt do anything

if it was shroom juice it would be another story

if it were that easy I would bring back gallons of liquid cocaine and be rich and fuck hot snowbunnies all day

I guess, just thought that since liquid is illegal to have in your luggage, they would at least confiscate it. I mean Do the people who search bags really know what cubensis mycilum looks like?
Not saying ur wrong btw, just wondering.

Edited by Dimo114 (12/08/11 12:58 AM)

InvisibleP-O

#600392 - 12/08/11 01:03 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

just send yourself a spore print in a card...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules