Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineBig_tiggy
Male

Loc: Neither here nor there
Cops Shoot Defenseless Dog
    #590573 - 10/05/11 04:14 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

This is from the shroomery, just saw it, no words to describe how much hatred builds up after seeing shit like this...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHerbalist
Grower/Dealer/Friend
Male

Loc: Southeast US Flag
Re: Cops Shoot Defenseless Dog [Re: Big_tiggy]
    #590579 - 10/05/11 04:24 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

if i saw cops doing this to my dog i'd shoot the damn pigs!

OfflineBig_tiggy
Male

Loc: Neither here nor there
Re: Cops Shoot Defenseless Dog [Re: Herbalist]
    #590580 - 10/05/11 04:28 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

exactly what I was thinking

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: Cops Shoot Defenseless Dog [Re: Big_tiggy]
    #590588 - 10/05/11 05:13 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

The man who shot the dog is named Doug Howell, and he works for the LaGrange Police Department in Missouri. Dirty fucking pig. There has to be a way to harass the shit out of this guy.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Re: Cops Shoot Defenseless Dog [Re: Magash]
    #590591 - 10/05/11 05:25 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I can't watch videos like that.

Makes me wanna start shooting cops in front of their families :minigun:

--------------------
The Ego is a pathological condition
like a calcareous tumor or cyst
that begins growing in the personality
in the absence of hallucinogenic substances
-Terence McKenna-

Offlineiam23
Stranger
Re: Cops Shoot Defenseless Dog [Re: Magash]
    #590594 - 10/05/11 05:32 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Some states have a mandatory euthanasia statute if a dog has mauled or severely bitten a person. That was probably what happened. I cant imagine them just shooting the dog for something to do. Anything like that would have to be approved by whoever was shift commander at the time. It would be too easy to initiate a lawsuit, if it was a random act.

Offlineiam23
Stranger
Re: Cops Shoot Defenseless Dog [Re: iam23]
    #590624 - 10/05/11 06:18 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Evidently the owner had other pits that ran loose regularly. Im not defending the act but, the thing with pits is they lock on when they bite, their jaws have to be pried open with a stick to get them to release. Any responsible pit owner knows better than to let them loose. Ive seen some guys walkin their pits without a leash, that is almost decisevely anti-social. I know I didnt feel safe as a pedestrian when I saw these situations. At the time I had one too, on a leash. I was terrified that it would attack my dog. Lettin your pits off leash is totally uncool.

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#590647 - 10/05/11 07:35 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

:rolleyes:

Not another moron talking about how deadly a certain breed of dog is :facepalm:

--------------------
-Terence McKenna-

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
Re: Cops Shoot Defenseless Dog [Re: niteowl]
    #590652 - 10/05/11 07:42 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

i mean it's kinda true

i totally think its how the owners raise them, that being said a pit has the potential to be a bigger danger then a lot of other dogs, simply because of it's genetics.

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

Offlineiam23
Stranger

Re: Cops Shoot Defenseless Dog [Re: still beLIEve]
    #590661 - 10/05/11 08:06 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

still beLIEve said:
i mean it's kinda true

i totally think its how the owners raise them, that being said a pit has the potential to be a bigger danger then a lot of other dogs, simply because of it's genetics.

Thanks, I know what Im talking about here, I was walkin one of my pits on a leash some moron sicked his dog on mine the next thing I know my dogs locked on to the other dogs throat, it was a helluva scene, the bigger dog is making blood curdling noises, Im trying to pull my dog off, 2 guys grab the bigger dog and are trying to tug it away all the while this dogs almost passing out from lack of oxygen, it was a ten minute ordeal, my pit would not let go, finally I grabbed a treebranch and put the jagged edge into my dogs back molars and pryed its jaws open. The other dog survived but it had to get 120 stitches. Anyone that denies the power that these dogs have is a half-wit. Never fuck around with a pit or anyone that owns one.

InvisibleAlounacara
Born to be banned....
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Spicemaster, Texas
    #590663 - 10/05/11 08:12 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

niteowl said:
I can't watch videos like that.

im not even gonna click it because it will just piss me off and ruin my evening

--------------------
You never see a motorcycle parked outside a psychiatrist office
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name..

Offlineiam23
Stranger

Re: Cops Shoot Defenseless Dog [Re: Alounacara]
    #590669 - 10/05/11 08:54 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Theres no closeups or sounds, its really not that graphic and the tape pauses so you can turn it off and not watch the whole thing. Its not much to see anyway.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#590671 - 10/05/11 09:01 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

iam23 said:
Quote:

still beLIEve said:
i mean it's kinda true

Thanks, I know what Im talking about here, I was walkin one of my pits on a leash some moron sicked his dog on mine the next thing I know my dogs locked on to the other dogs throat, it was a helluva scene, the bigger dog is making blood curdling noises, Im trying to pull my dog off, 2 guys grab the bigger dog and are trying to tug it away all the while this dogs almost passing out from lack of oxygen, it was a ten minute ordeal, my pit would not let go, finally I grabbed a treebranch and put the jagged edge into my dogs back molars and pryed its jaws open. The other dog survived but it had to get 120 stitches. Anyone that denies the power that these dogs have is a half-wit. Never fuck around with a pit or anyone that owns one.

Just so you know in case it happens again. When pits lock on (and no they do not have locking jaws they just have strong jaws, they do not truly lock) spray them with water in the face and they will release. I currently own 6 pit-bulls.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Re: Cops Shoot Defenseless Dog [Re: still beLIEve]
    #590672 - 10/05/11 09:01 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

still beLIEve said:
i mean it's kinda true

Complete and utter tripe put out by a media that needs a scapegoat.

Quote:

Astoundingly, for most of our history America’s nickname for Pit Bulls was “The Nanny Dog”. For generations if you had children and wanted to keep them safe you wanted a pit bull, the dog that was the most reliable of any breed with children or adults.

The Nanny Dog is now vilified by a media that always wants a demon dog breed to frighten people and LHASA-APSO BITES MAN just doesn’t sell papers. Before pit bulls it was Rottweilers, before Rottweilers it was Dobermans, and before them German Shepherds.

Each breed in it’s order were deemed too vicious and unpredictable to be around people. Each time people wanted laws to ban them.

It is breathtakingly ironic that the spotlight has turned on the breed once the symbol of our country and our national babysitter.
In temperance tests (the equivalent of how many times your kid can poke your dog in the eye before it bites him) of all breeds the most tolerant was the Golden Retriever. The second most tolerant was the pit bull.

Pit Bull’s jaws do not lock, they do not have the most powerful bite among dogs (Rottweilers have that honor) they are not naturally human aggressive (in fact pit bull puppies prefer human company to their mother’s two weeks before all other dogs), and they feel as much pain as any other breed (accidentally step on one’s toe and you’ll see).

The most tolerant, patient, gentle breed of dogs is now embarrassingly portrayed as the most dangerous. It would be funny if the new reputation did not mean 6,000 are put to death every day, by far the highest number of any other breed euthanized.

All this is done out of pure ignorance. :mad:

Proof that the media has more power over you than you think.

--------------------
-Terence McKenna-

InvisibleAlounacara
Born to be banned....
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Spicemaster, Texas
    #590674 - 10/05/11 09:05 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

iam23 said:
Theres no closeups or sounds, its really not that graphic and the tape pauses so you can turn it off and not watch the whole thing. Its not much to see anyway.

i just dont care to watch it, btw you have been rated:thumbup:

--------------------
You never see a motorcycle parked outside a psychiatrist office
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name..

Offlineiam23
Stranger

#590675 - 10/05/11 09:12 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

niteowl said:
Quote:

still beLIEve said:
i mean it's kinda true

Complete and utter tripe put out by a media that needs a scapegoat.

Quote:

Astoundingly, for most of our history America’s nickname for Pit Bulls was “The Nanny Dog”. For generations if you had children and wanted to keep them safe you wanted a pit bull, the dog that was the most reliable of any breed with children or adults.

The Nanny Dog is now vilified by a media that always wants a demon dog breed to frighten people and LHASA-APSO BITES MAN just doesn’t sell papers. Before pit bulls it was Rottweilers, before Rottweilers it was Dobermans, and before them German Shepherds.

Each breed in it’s order were deemed too vicious and unpredictable to be around people. Each time people wanted laws to ban them.

It is breathtakingly ironic that the spotlight has turned on the breed once the symbol of our country and our national babysitter.
In temperance tests (the equivalent of how many times your kid can poke your dog in the eye before it bites him) of all breeds the most tolerant was the Golden Retriever. The second most tolerant was the pit bull.

Pit Bull’s jaws do not lock, they do not have the most powerful bite among dogs (Rottweilers have that honor) they are not naturally human aggressive (in fact pit bull puppies prefer human company to their mother’s two weeks before all other dogs), and they feel as much pain as any other breed (accidentally step on one’s toe and you’ll see).

The most tolerant, patient, gentle breed of dogs is now embarrassingly portrayed as the most dangerous. It would be funny if the new reputation did not mean 6,000 are put to death every day, by far the highest number of any other breed euthanized.

All this is done out of pure ignorance. :mad:

Proof that the media has more power over you than you think.

Great posting here, you are paying attention and reading> What you say is a true word here now and this breed was the Number one choice for many years. reps for you when I find them in the future.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder