Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineI_AM_SWIM
Someone Who Isn't McKenna

I'm pretty upset w/
    #586012 - 09/13/11 03:26 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I'm pretty upset with the fact that opiates are illegal unless you have a prescription.
It makes me :mad2: that I can't go into the drug-store and buy a pack of oxycodone.

What makes me even more :mad2: is that heroin used to be legal, and I would like for it
to be legalized. I will do whatever I want with my body, and nobody can stop me, and if it
means I have to go through the black market to obtain medicine that I need, then I will
still do it. It's just inconvenient when you can't go to the convenience store to get a
few vials of pure unadulterated heroin.

And don't give me none of that 'addiction' nonsense. We are all addicted to something,
whether it be healthy or not, addiction is addiction. Over half of the population within
the United States are addicted to High Fructose Corn Syrup, fast-food, etc. And I have no
problem with what people choose to do with their bodies; all in all, I see hypocrisy.

Isn't it usually considered 'better' when people refer to "Back in the days..." ??

Back in the days, gas only cost 30 cents a gallon
Back in the days, food was grown organically
Back in the days, I could buy heroin like it wasn't a thang.
Back in the days, McDonalds never existed.
Back in the days, I could do thangs.

Can someone please help me get opiates legalized, and all other drugs for that matter?
It's much safer to inject pure cocaine than inject cocaine with 'who knows wut cut' in it.

------------

Another note,

I truly think that if we didn't make plants illegal, and let them grow naturally, then
that would help a ton with Global Warming. As Bill Hicks would say, "HOW THE FUCK CAN
NATURE BE AGAINST THE LAW?"

Could it be that our 'conquering of nature' is our downfall, and that the repercussions of
that would be global warming? Why can't we live in 'harmony with nature'? Why can't the
opium poppy plant just grow wild, and the cannabis plant grow wild, and the rest of the
plants that are considered against the law, grow wild!

Plants produce oxygen, and that is something we need to live, and yet we are tearing down
trees, in order to build a new Wal-Mart, cities, etc.

Let plants do thangs please.

fuk.

wut r we gonna do?!

Well I will tell you what I'm going to do.

I'm going to continue persuading others about the idiocracy that we currently live in, I'm
going to be an activist, and I will plant seeds everywhere I go.

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: I'm pretty upset w/ [Re: I_AM_SWIM]
    #586013 - 09/13/11 04:00 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

So your saying being addicted to weed is the same as being addicted to heroin?

This has to be a joke cause nobody on earth nobody can be this stupid.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

Re: I'm pretty upset w/ [Re: Magash]
    #586014 - 09/13/11 04:03 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
So your saying being addicted to weed is the same as being addicted to heroin?

This has to be a joke cause nobody on earth nobody can be this stupid.

No, clearly not.

I'm saying that addiction is addiction. No matter what you are addicted to, it's still the same form of 'addiction'.

I'm talking about the form of addiction, not the content of addiction.

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

OfflineKrackatus
Vapehead

Loc: UK Flag
    #586015 - 09/13/11 04:04 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I completley agree with you man, all drugs should be legal. Shame the people in power won't see eye to eye.

--------------------
"Cannabis is not a health problem. The problem is that it promotes social values and attitudes which are unwelcome in capitalist market based society. It's just that simple." - Terence McKenna

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

Re: I'm pretty upset w/ [Re: Krackatus]
    #586017 - 09/13/11 04:19 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Krackatus said:
I completley agree with you man, all drugs should be legal. Shame the people in power won't see eye to eye.

It's unfortunate that the conquering of nature is mostly due to politics, the structuring of
societies, ignorance, etc. What I wonder is what can we do to make this change, and
to persuade people into seeing eye to eye on the matter? And what can we use to act
as a catalyst to help speed up this change?

I have a few ideas that I said in my OP, but I would love to hear what you guys think would
help in making a difference.

I know lobbying is one way.
I also know that preaching to the choir via the internet is a waste of time; although
it is good for gaining information to persuade people with differing beliefs.

The facts on the benefits of hemp being used as a fuel, paper, fibers, etc. Are already
strong enough to help our environment. After all, the origin of the word 'cannabis' meant
canvas, because it was used to create canvas.

Now in today's society, people think Global Warming is a hoax, which is a joke. Anybody
with an education knows that Global Warming isn't a natural cycle, but a human result.

In creating this thread, I hope to have a list of ways of 'thangs we can do' in order to
solve these kinds of problems.

--------------------

OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

Loc: Québecédelic
Re: I'm pretty upset w/ [Re: Krackatus]
    #586019 - 09/13/11 04:32 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Krackatus said:

:whathesaid:

--------------------
Pour un instant, j'ai respiré très fort
Ça m'a permis de visiter mon corps
Des inconnus vivent en roi chez moi
Moi qui avait accepté leurs lois
J'ai perdu mon temps à gagner du temps
J'ai besoin de me trouver une histoire à me conter
Pour instant j'ai oublié mon nom
Harmonium - Pour un instant
--------------------------------------------

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

Re: I'm pretty upset w/ [Re: Manitou]
    #586020 - 09/13/11 04:39 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I really like that most of us agree, and I would suspect that many of us would, but I'm kind
of looking for responses on what to do to change all of this bullshit. :smile:

What kind of thangs can we be doin' to make a difference in the world?

--------------------

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

#586024 - 09/13/11 05:04 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

This Harvard economics professor, Jeffry Miron, knows what's up:

--------------------

OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

Loc: Québecédelic
    #586026 - 09/13/11 05:12 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Man, here if there is any chances that a change will occur, it will be because USA would have done it first... Good little Sheepovernment

--------------------
Pour un instant, j'ai respiré très fort
Ça m'a permis de visiter mon corps
Des inconnus vivent en roi chez moi
Moi qui avait accepté leurs lois
J'ai perdu mon temps à gagner du temps
J'ai besoin de me trouver une histoire à me conter
Pour instant j'ai oublié mon nom
Harmonium - Pour un instant
--------------------------------------------

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
    #586044 - 09/13/11 07:04 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

I_AM_SWIM said:
This Harvard economics professor, Jeffry Miron, knows what's up:

:rofl:
Oh my god, that's my cousin. :thumbup:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals