Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinechowdan
Stranger
 User Gallery

what will happen(your opinion) on dec 21, 2012?
    #564505 - 06/14/11 10:05 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I just watched this movie called "Zeitgeost: Moving forward". I found it at this forum.

http://forums.colbertnation.com/?page=ThreadView&thread_id=24846

I find it quite interesting and as being raised in Fiji i have seen a society that is capable of living sort of like what is being described. People there do not care if they have a job because that means they can just spend more time on their farm. They do not work to have money. They could care less!

I think our society will turn to this in 2012....at least i fucking hope so! I think it would be amazing. We would not work because we need money but instead for the fun of it. Sure some of you would say well if everything was free i wouldn't work. But we should feel obligated to work for the pride of it.

--------------------
I am a legal patient in Washington. Everything i do and say on here is for personal gain.

- We live in a free country as long as you can follow the governments laws...-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNothing Is

Re: what will happen(your opinion) on dec 21, 2012? [Re: chowdan]
    #564527 - 06/15/11 12:30 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I'll probably be off for the holidays so most likely I'll be sitting around getting stoned watching sports and listening to music during the commercials and finally reading a bit before going to bed. I'll also probably post some worthless shit on the Internet like I usually do. Can't wait. Oh yeah, if my wife sleeps in or goes to work I'll probably get a chance to beatoff without annoyance.

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
Re: what will happen(your opinion) on dec 21, 2012? [Re: Nothing Is]
    #564538 - 06/15/11 01:15 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I'm going to take the highest dose of LSD that I have ever done I am already gots it.

I don't think 2012 is the end I think its the beginning of the end, just look around us.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: what will happen(your opinion) on dec 21, 2012? [Re: mhbound]
    #564557 - 06/15/11 06:47 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I think its crazy how people are sooooo worried about it. Theres no need IMO. From what I've read, nothing anywhere says its going to be the end of the world. Its just going to be a great change.

A change could be anything. People always put a negative spin on it.

Maybe the world will finally legalize the herb and we won't give a fuck about the calendar anymore :lol:

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

InvisibleLaysthepipe
Vivi Sex Symbol
 User Gallery

Loc: KOREA
Re: what will happen(your opinion) on dec 21, 2012? [Re: RasJeph]
    #564559 - 06/15/11 07:16 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I'm gonna dust somethin.

--------------------
:advisory:

“If you want to find out who your real friends are, sink the ship. The first ones to jump aren’t your friends.” — Marilyn Manson

This isn't the correct place to confront me on anything.

Forum full of dead stars, and a necro I called Coma White

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
Re: what will happen(your opinion) on dec 21, 2012? [Re: Laysthepipe]
    #564562 - 06/15/11 07:36 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

By then we will be in an economic collapse. I'll probably spend the day shooting nigs off my front porch before they can get to my food crops.

Offlinechowdan
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: what will happen(your opinion) on dec 21, 2012? [Re: DungenessDank]
    #564564 - 06/15/11 07:54 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

i dont think the world will end either. But i hope something will happen and change the way we all live our life and the way our society is.

I think it would be amazing if money was not needed. We could eat for free, gain anything technology wise free. Use any car free. We could could use a boat anytime we wanted. or even a plane. As a community we would work together to grow pot, vegetables, and fruits. We would live in peace and harmony.

We say we are a free country and society. But yet we are only free if we follow the rules. Which means WE ARE NOT FREE!

--------------------
I am a legal patient in Washington. Everything i do and say on here is for personal gain.

- We live in a free country as long as you can follow the governments laws...-

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Re: what will happen(your opinion) on dec 21, 2012? [Re: chowdan]
    #564572 - 06/15/11 08:17 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Sorry, but what you are describing is an egalitarian fantasy.

The only reason we will not be using money is because it will be worth more as toilet paper than spent on consumables.

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#564573 - 06/15/11 08:20 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Money is just a a bunch of ones and zeros now anyways.  And society will always create rules and hierarchy.  Anarchy is merely a transitional effect, it doesn't last for long before some other form of rule and government is established.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Edited by THEBats (06/15/11 08:21 AM)

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Re: what will happen(your opinion) on dec 21, 2012? [Re: THEBats]
    #564574 - 06/15/11 08:31 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

There are 2 predominate schools of Anarchy.

One side believes in Syndicalism, which I view as very temporary before establishment of a communist state. This group is made up of as many subgroups as you can name ideologies.

I have much more faith in Anarcho-Capitalism as a long term solution to the non-existence of a state.

OfflineCage
Melancholy Mindfuck.

#564582 - 06/15/11 09:10 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Mass Hysteria is what I think will happen. I'll be preparing for all the crazy ass shit that's bound to happen, I'm expecting some LA Riots type shit, with some extra crazy. :shrug:

Edited by Cage (06/15/11 09:24 AM)

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Re: what will happen(your opinion) on dec 21, 2012? [Re: Cage]
    #564583 - 06/15/11 09:13 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I'm prepared for that level of crazy.

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
    #564584 - 06/15/11 09:14 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I bought 2 more guns last year just in case. Just a fair warning if you come to alabama acting crazy you will be shot on site by myself.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

OfflineDude
Dude, who's got the lighter?
Male User Gallery

Re: what will happen(your opinion) on dec 21, 2012? [Re: mhbound]
    #564587 - 06/15/11 09:55 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

What will happen on that day? One things for sure, I'll be hitting my bong...

Whatever else happens will happen, it'll be just another day for me until it does (or doesn't). :bongload:

--------------------
Much Respect To All The People Thinking Green
Not Just The Color But The Message In Between

:trees::trees::trees::trees:

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: what will happen(your opinion) on dec 21, 2012? [Re: Dude]
    #564591 - 06/15/11 10:02 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I have a family. If I didn't, then I wouldn't be worried about bad shit like that happening. I hope NOTHING happens this time. And if anything happens, I hope we all just die instantly. And see what the afterlife brings us. :shrug:
I was reading about the Hopi indian prophecy, that they are the ones who predicted the end of the world, but the mayans were the ones who predicted a date for it. Even though they were far away they contacted each other pretty often.
But even though it's crazy, I think the mayans knew what was up. So I'll just be waiting till then and making the most from my life.

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: what will happen(your opinion) on dec 21, 2012? [Re: iStoner] * 1
    #564600 - 06/15/11 10:58 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I think we give the mayans too much credit about the end of the world without putting it into context with all the other crazy stuff they believe. According to the mayans the world began Aug 11th 3113 BC.  If they got the beginning of the world incorrect what is the likelihood of them getting the end correct?  Besides all the other crazy stuff present in their culture.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Edited by THEBats (06/15/11 11:02 AM)

Invisibledrawde

#564601 - 06/15/11 11:04 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

DungenessDank said:
Sorry, but what you are describing is an egalitarian fantasy.

The only reason we will not be using money is because it will be worth more as toilet paper than spent on consumables.

Although I do agree with you on some level, you are thinking with a status-quo mindset with no vision for the possibilities of the future. Think about where society in North America was 80 years ago and where we are today. People back then could not imagine in their wildest fantasies (save for a very few) the things we take for granted daily now. Just like those people we have difficulties envisioning the possibilities of the future, for example technologies that make energy as abundant as water. What would happen if all of the sudden everyone had a means of energy creation they personally owned that provided all they needed? Personal sovereignty the likes of which have never been seen before. Sounds like a fantasy yes, but when we start looking at new paradigms in physics that say this is possible, well I begin to feel very optimistic about the future. Keep in mind too that is only one possibility in a sea of possibilities.

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: what will happen(your opinion) on dec 21, 2012? [Re: THEBats]
    #564603 - 06/15/11 11:28 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Meh. Thinking rationally is way overrated.

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

Loc: Québecédelic
Re: what will happen(your opinion) on dec 21, 2012? [Re: King Koopa]
    #564615 - 06/15/11 12:08 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

What will happen in 2012? ZOMBIES :bubbles:

--------------------
Pour un instant, j'ai respiré très fort
Ça m'a permis de visiter mon corps
Des inconnus vivent en roi chez moi
Moi qui avait accepté leurs lois
J'ai perdu mon temps à gagner du temps
J'ai besoin de me trouver une histoire à me conter
Pour instant j'ai oublié mon nom
Harmonium - Pour un instant
--------------------------------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: what will happen(your opinion) on dec 21, 2012? [Re: Manitou]
    #564624 - 06/15/11 12:52 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

SHIT ZOMBIES :lahey:

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale