Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinesmurf_master
Master Smurf

Loc: Everywhere Flag
Re: WEED IS NOT ADDICTIVE. [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #558180 - 05/25/11 11:48 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

You can get mentally addicted to anything.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineeNtranceAsexit
Bang-a-Bang-Boogie

#558181 - 05/25/11 11:50 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

very straight forward and to the point, good job.

now that this board has had an active day... i must admit... i was being a bit of a jerk... i already apologized to you space money-- erm monkey... but now i must apologize to my other shroomery brothers.
sorry niteowl... i didn't mean to call you and old grey cocksucker... or did i just think that? anyway... i really didn't mean old and grey i meant slightly peeled shiny, ill-rebuked, experienced dude who thought to shine the light, on the sordid affairs of getting addicted to drugs!

and also... i need to apologize to THEbats... i should have just... seceded to our argument... as i can see where the confusion came from... it was a semantic revelation... oh pity me. :crazy:

sorry everyone!

Quote:

smurf_master said:

InvisibleBlueBerry_SwisherS
Heart Slowed

Loc: Raw Headspace Flag
Re: WEED IS NOT ADDICTIVE. [Re: smurf_master]
    #558185 - 05/25/11 12:19 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

smurf_master said:

QFT

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: WEED IS NOT ADDICTIVE. [Re: BlueBerry_Swisher]
    #558206 - 05/25/11 01:08 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Why did this thread fall back into the dumps? :mad:

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

OfflineeNtranceAsexit
Bang-a-Bang-Boogie

Re: WEED IS NOT ADDICTIVE. [Re: King Koopa]
    #558209 - 05/25/11 01:10 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

everyone takes things all personal because they don't like their personal reflections being disturbed? :ooo: a new disscussion?

OfflineBig_tiggy
Male

Loc: Neither here nor there
Re: WEED IS NOT ADDICTIVE. [Re: eNtranceAsexit]
    #558264 - 05/25/11 04:11 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I know these poppy's are fucking addictive, its been a half an hour and I'm FALLING in love... again

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
    #558282 - 05/25/11 05:46 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

eNtranceAsexit said:
everyone takes things all personal because they don't like their personal reflections being disturbed? :ooo: a new disscussion?

Seriously brah?!?!?!

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

OfflineeNtranceAsexit
Bang-a-Bang-Boogie

#558292 - 05/25/11 06:05 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

you are imagining still that i was some sort of blithering idiot... becasue of words, mind you... :smirk:

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
    #558297 - 05/25/11 06:11 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I wanna contribute but im afraid eNtranceAsexit or someone else will freak out on me and call me names or something :eek: Hostile environments like this usually do not attract people who actually want to talk civilly about a topic. Just because someone misinterprets a post doesn't mean we have to crack mean jokes (which are usually seen as attacks due to the lack of dimension in text). Also just because someone else wants to make a mean remark does not mean that the other person should reply with a mean remark...if they are being mean then just try to take a deep breath and reply with civility, or if you really get fed up with it then just stop posting or contact a moderator to take care of the offender...most people on the growery follow said protocol and it usually results in a peaceful, chill environment where people can exchange ideas and better themselves in the process...when people do not follow these protocols, it leads to a hostile, negative environment that most intelligent people will begin to avoid. I for one came to this forum because of its chill environment and I feel like I am free to speak my mind, and when I feel that this is no longer the case I will pack my bags and move to another forum. Let's all try our best to get along, please? :2cents:

peace,
agmotes165

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

OfflineeNtranceAsexit
Bang-a-Bang-Boogie

Re: WEED IS NOT ADDICTIVE. [Re: Data]
    #558301 - 05/25/11 06:16 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

oh no, words are attacking my calm sensimibility! ARGH!1 lets all remain peaceful, civil and CALM , move along, nothing to see here!1

move along, people!1

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#558304 - 05/25/11 06:27 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Hey hey, maybe we don't get our feelings bothered when users feel the need to burn, but I sympathize with people who rather not enter a supposedly intelligent conversation where bombs are being thrown back and forth. That type of nonsense is not needed in a discussion about addiction.

It's all fun and games until someone gets ridiculed for speaking their mind

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#558307 - 05/25/11 06:28 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

wtf ever dude...i tried...moving on to the next thread now :pipesmoke:

hope you find peace of mind one day, kind sir...
agmotes165

--------------------

OfflineeNtranceAsexit
Bang-a-Bang-Boogie

#558311 - 05/25/11 06:42 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

agmotes165 said:
wtf ever dude...i tried...moving on to the next thread now :pipesmoke:

hope you find peace of mind one day, kind sir...
agmotes165

you tried, what? :wtf:

wtf ever dude.

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
    #558314 - 05/25/11 06:46 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

This thread needs some chill Time.

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

OfflineeNtranceAsexit
Bang-a-Bang-Boogie

#558315 - 05/25/11 06:47 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

King Koopa said:
Hey hey, maybe we don't get our feelings bothered when users feel the need to burn, but I sympathize with people who rather not enter a supposedly intelligent conversation where bombs are being thrown back and forth. That type of nonsense is not needed in a discussion about addiction.

It's all fun and games until someone gets ridiculed for speaking their mind

no one was even understanding the argument as it was presented... i has to explain several times that the argument wasn't even about HEROIN to begin with, that's just what everyone chose to represent at first... then when itstarted getting to the topic about reward system structure, everything went shitty cause a semantic and circular argument... it was un-intentionally funny... the dude even said that it was no skin off his back.

what some of you people are reading are loads of opinions with no cache. well, at least half othis thread... but the rest was good, so whatever... some people like boring threads... and see flaming when there is none.

lol, id like to see an instance of actual flaming before, oh, the guy said my thread should be done with because heroin wins as slave drug of the universe end of story... and the opinion followed...

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#558318 - 05/25/11 06:52 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

what is your problem man? Why all the negativity? Why can't you be professional and courteous, so what if someone talked some shit earlier on in the thread, why do you continue to flame everyone who posts here? Being mean to people who haven't done anything wrong is called being a bully, and you sir need to take a chill pill. I didn't say anything mean to you, or insult you, all I was doing was suggesting that everyone (not just you) should be a little more courteous when engaging in an intelligent conversation. Do you think the geniuses that came before us called one another shitsmears, cuntfaces, etc? When someone talks like that it makes them seem very juvenile and ignorant, and I can't speak for everyone but personally I find it hard to take your discussion seriously when you bite the head off of anyone that posts a differing opinion or offers constructive criticism...but whatevs dude you can do what you want, but you probably won't last long here with your viscous attitude. :goodmorning:

peace,
agmotes165

--------------------

InvisibleBlueBerry_SwisherS
Heart Slowed

Loc: Raw Headspace Flag
    #558320 - 05/25/11 06:54 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

agmotes165 said:
what is your problem man? Why all the negativity? Why can't you be professional and courteous, so what if someone talked some shit earlier on in the thread, why do you continue to flame everyone who posts here? Being mean to people who haven't done anything wrong is called being a bully, and you sir need to take a chill pill. I didn't say anything mean to you, or insult you, all I was doing was suggesting that everyone (not just you) should be a little more courteous when engaging in an intelligent conversation. Do you think the geniuses that came before us called one another shitsmears, cuntfaces, etc? When someone talks like that it makes them seem very juvenile and ignorant, and I can't speak for everyone but personally I find it hard to take your discussion seriously when you bite the head off of anyone that posts a differing opinion or offers constructive criticism...but whatevs dude you can do what you want, but you probably won't last long here with your viscous attitude. :goodmorning:

peace,
agmotes165

Do you sign all your posts, just curious.

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: WEED IS NOT ADDICTIVE. [Re: BlueBerry_Swisher]
    #558321 - 05/25/11 06:55 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

It's a sign of professionalism. :moogle:

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#558324 - 05/25/11 06:57 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

i try...sometimes when I'm really stoned I forget :cool:

and of course if its a very short reply

--------------------

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
    #558328 - 05/25/11 07:01 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

He wont be reading your reply for a few days!

Now if anyone would like to continue this topic, please do. People have opinions and sometimes they don't match your beliefs.

So let's move on, smoke a doob, and discuss this properly!

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom