Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Re: WEED IS NOT ADDICTIVE. [Re: eNtranceAsexit]
    #558030 - 05/24/11 10:39 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

eNtranceAsexit said:
Quote:

THEBats said:
:ilold:

not funny, you bandwagon of shitstained creases. much disdain you've caused me!1 i've got bad ratings now. +(

When you come here and claim that ....

Quote:

eNtranceAsexit said:
so when you say that "you can so get addicted to weed!1 look at me!1 i had(have) to quit!1 look how pathetic weed or *substitute with Meth or some kind of stimulant* can make you!1"

BURRRr... wrong.

..... then I'm gonna call you a fucktard for it.

--------------------
The Ego is a pathological condition
like a calcareous tumor or cyst
that begins growing in the personality
in the absence of hallucinogenic substances
-Terence McKenna-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineeNtranceAsexit
Bang-a-Bang-Boogie

#558032 - 05/24/11 10:44 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

i just wanna say that i didn't mean to call you out on anything, Spacemonkey, i didn't mean for this to become about drug abuse in partcular, only that drugs are but one motivating factor in one's reward and pleasure and that there are many different things that have the same effect as that of a stimulus for said reward center, ie drugs, or sex or even food... as our more basic motivating trait.

this thread was about a comparison of THOSE things and also "habits" with drugs and how they are all motivating factors that are DEVELOPED, and not simply attained by accident, or even through evolution... well... except food... all but food.

food is pretty much key. no shit, though, anyway... sorry for callin' you out.

Edited by eNtranceAsexit (05/24/11 10:49 PM)

OfflineeNtranceAsexit
Bang-a-Bang-Boogie

Re: WEED IS NOT ADDICTIVE. [Re: niteowl]
    #558034 - 05/24/11 10:47 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

niteowl said:
Quote:

eNtranceAsexit said:
Quote:

THEBats said:
:ilold:

not funny, you bandwagon of shitstained creases. much disdain you've caused me!1 i've got bad ratings now. +(

When you come here and claim that ....

Quote:

eNtranceAsexit said:
so when you say that "you can so get addicted to weed!1 look at me!1 i had(have) to quit!1 look how pathetic weed or *substitute with Meth or some kind of stimulant* can make you!1"

BURRRr... wrong.

..... then I'm gonna call you a fucktard for it.

oh jeez. that's your retort? :smile: way to go!1

should i actually have an argument for this guy? this older, bearded guy.... SURE

first off, the correlation of Meth and weed was a joke and again satire... secondly... you are smoking the drugs under your own free will and thusly it's not METH or WEED being the precursor to your habit forming blight, it's your own free will and your spent & much lacking time conception.

end of argument. retort?

(and sorry for the old man thing, but you personalized my argument when you decided to straw up this thread even more.)

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#558036 - 05/24/11 10:55 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

So you come here and make a claim that you KNOW to be wrong
then get your panties all wadded up when we call you out on it

Yea, I was right .. you are a fucktard :facepalm:

--------------------
-Terence McKenna-

OfflineeNtranceAsexit
Bang-a-Bang-Boogie

#558038 - 05/24/11 10:59 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

and how the fuck did you come to that conclusion? no one called me on anything in that reference. :wtf: only numonk questioned it at all... like i said it was a joke... and mostly everyone talked about my subject in the first half the beginning page.

:shrug: did you even read the thread?

senility is a bitch...

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#558055 - 05/25/11 12:04 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Yea, Fucktard, I read the thread, and you never made any hint at being 'funny/satirical' in your OP

Hence the reason for my 0 rating

--------------------
-Terence McKenna-

InvisibleBlueBerry_SwisherS
Heart Slowed

Loc: Raw Headspace Flag
Re: WEED IS NOT ADDICTIVE. [Re: eNtranceAsexit] * 1
    #558056 - 05/25/11 12:06 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

eNtranceAsexit said:

senility is a bitch...

I just saw the end of this post lol :lol:

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

OfflineeNtranceAsexit
Bang-a-Bang-Boogie

#558061 - 05/25/11 12:37 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

niteowl said:
Yea, Fucktard, I read the thread, and you never made any hint at being 'funny/satirical' in your OP

Hence the reason for my 0 rating

oh, shit... it was bad joke!1 damn, i guess i'm not cut out to be a comedian! :lol:

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jawjuh.
    #558064 - 05/25/11 01:07 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

:feelsbadman:

--------------------
:bonghit:
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

OfflineeNtranceAsexit
Bang-a-Bang-Boogie

Re: WEED IS NOT ADDICTIVE. [Re: NobodyImportant]
    #558066 - 05/25/11 01:24 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

NobodyImportant said:
:feelsbadman:

heh... tell me about it, eh?

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: WEED IS NOT ADDICTIVE. [Re: BlueBerry_Swisher]
    #558068 - 05/25/11 01:58 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

A7X said:
This thread just gave me inspiration.

To suck dick for weed?

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

OfflineeNtranceAsexit
Bang-a-Bang-Boogie

Re: WEED IS NOT ADDICTIVE. [Re: King Koopa]
    #558069 - 05/25/11 02:03 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

King Koopa said:
Quote:

A7X said:
This thread just gave me inspiration.

To suck dick for weed?

:tomatoface: pffftt ahaahahahahaa

:zappa: it's cause i ravaged bats psyche with incomparable zen logic and prevailed!

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#558076 - 05/25/11 02:41 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Weed is addictive, you said it yourself.

It masturbates your "pleasure zones" of your brain making you feelsgoodman. Anything that feelsgoodman can be very habit forming if it's appreciated by the recipient; if this substance or what have you easy to come by and it's cost/reward ratio is accepted by the recipient, it could lead to addictive behavior.

problem?

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

OfflineeNtranceAsexit
Bang-a-Bang-Boogie

#558080 - 05/25/11 02:51 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

yep weed can be addictive. weed can also NOT be addictive, so wanna fight about it? :Trollface:

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#558087 - 05/25/11 03:24 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I also believe we are genetically pre-disposed to chasing the dragon. We need that buzz. That reward. If not wheres the will to live? Seriously, everything an individual needs to help perpetuate the human existence has that part of your brain flaring. From food, to sex, it even feels good to teach a child to walk, to talk, EXERCISING!!! The other buzzes you don't need but the need for the buzz is concrete.

Substances like marijuana cannot be compared to things like meth or crack. Heroin has a whole host of interactions with our brains, what spacemonkey was saying it actually "re-wires" the brain in ways better explained by a neuroscientist. But the jist is that, if you're on that drug for a long period of time, your brain will try to attain normality while under that drugs influence. So when you the substance is not taken, your brains is trying to make sense of it all and balance itself out while flushing the drugs out. Very shitty feelings. So yes certain substance have addictive properties pertaining to the reward center of the brain, but you can't exclude the other interactions happening up there, especially if your body won't let you.

--------------------

OfflineeNtranceAsexit
Bang-a-Bang-Boogie

#558091 - 05/25/11 03:44 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

well then, good job, my main man. :congrats: cangradulations!1  :hillbilly:

can't really argue with that. but still i gotta say heroin and meth are pretty extraneous substances to be dealing with, so maybe somewhat a bigger issue.

but i will say though, the drive for life thing... now that's sound but... i don't know if i agree with ya. :tongue2:

i mean, because it's pleasurable, it's good... that's hedonism, isn't it? hmmm? perhaps more can come of this disscussion, afterall? :evil:

anyways... i don't think that heroin is... anything at all to be considered an "un-addictive" substance, and if i ever implied it, I AM SORRY. i don't believe it is "un-addictive" but i do say that we "do stupid things" and sometimes those things feel... good. now what pushes that motive?

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#558093 - 05/25/11 03:54 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Yes. The will to live. Pleasures?

Maybe that could explain suicide. A person that's almost to extremely are getting their fix of "pleasure" Like even if you're sad, somethings going in your life for a while, shit sucks but a healthy minded person would not want to kill themselves. They are willing to live to get over that slump to get that good feeling back.

A higly depressed, unhealthy minded individual gets a pass from me. Want's the point of waking up everyday feeling like god took a shit on you? Hope is far fetched to this person. Happiness is a fairy tell. Life has never been fulfilling. For this person, losing life would be a pleasurable experience.

--------------------

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#558094 - 05/25/11 03:55 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I'm just throwing shit out there.

--------------------

OfflineeNtranceAsexit
Bang-a-Bang-Boogie

#558096 - 05/25/11 03:59 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

i thought the will to live was the will to power? :P i mean it's a good answer to why suicidal people might have their anguish and it certainly calls into question, the ability to thrive, and whether it is insurmountable.

well, i don't know if i agree compltely though... will to power; it's pretty thin...

yes, i am talking like danny glover...

thin... :lol:

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#558097 - 05/25/11 04:02 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

:grin:

I think I AM SWIM might have been on to something.:awesome:

What is this will to power?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds