Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBigBudz
USA Mind Controls You!
 User Gallery

Loc: Oakland, CA USA Flag
New strains to hit Sparc in San Francisco with record high CBD and THC levels
    #530165 - 02/23/11 11:12 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Solider of God, Wanna Die, Lockheed Martin, New World Order, Son of a Witch, Paramount Pictures, the last one I forgot. Oh it is Land of Satan.

I'm not going to devise all my methods but I use everything from water stress, nutrient overloading, nutrient depletion, genetic modification, -PH and +PH levels and a little help from God himself.

Solider of God is massively popular to those whom have tried it. Wanna die is a frightening high, similar to saliva div; but not visual (at least for me). Psychologically, it is similar to saliva. Recently I had LSD with almost no visuals, so I consider my weed strains here to be as strong as recently samples of LSD I've had, if you consume all 7 strains and don't have a super high tolerance.

If you are sorta smart you will figure out what the names all mean. And I'll be continuing to develop strains continually, and these will be mainstream soon. I only work with females as I directly cross the genetics and alter them without any males. Little secret to how it is done, but I will never tell. If someone wants to do a DNA test of the strain, proof is already their.

--------------------
Art Music Music 2 Music 3

You are most likely being mind controlled if you live in the USA. The technology was discovered back in the late 1980's. You can easily see weird towers on government buildings...
http://www.cheniere.org/misc/sparkoflife.htm#mindcontrol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinethe man

Re: New strains to hit Sparc in San Francisco with record high CBD and THC levels [Re: BigBudz]
    #530212 - 02/24/11 04:14 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

:facepalm:

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
Re: New strains to hit Sparc in San Francisco with record high CBD and THC levels [Re: the man]
    #530224 - 02/24/11 06:00 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

the man said:
:facepalm:

Thank you. I wouldn't smoke a plant named Lockheed Martin if my life depended on it.

InvisibleCrayolaHalls
Dreams of Oceans
Male

Re: New strains to hit Sparc in San Francisco with record high CBD and THC levels [Re: BigBudz]
    #530231 - 02/24/11 07:10 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

BigBudz said:
Solider of God, Wanna Die, Lockheed Martin, New World Order, Son of a Witch, Paramount Pictures, the last one I forgot. Oh it is Land of Satan.

I'm not going to devise all my methods but I use everything from water stress, nutrient overloading, nutrient depletion, genetic modification, -PH and +PH levels and a little help from God himself.

Solider of God is massively popular to those whom have tried it. Wanna die is a frightening high, similar to saliva div; but not visual (at least for me). Psychologically, it is similar to saliva. Recently I had LSD with almost no visuals, so I consider my weed strains here to be as strong as recently samples of LSD I've had, if you consume all 7 strains and don't have a super high tolerance.

If you are sorta smart you will figure out what the names all mean. And I'll be continuing to develop strains continually, and these will be mainstream soon. I only work with females as I directly cross the genetics and alter them without any males. Little secret to how it is done, but I will never tell. If someone wants to do a DNA test of the strain, proof is already their.

I already gave you a bad review for your end of the world rave.  I'm sorry that I can't do it again.

:piss:

--------------------
I am not a cannabis grower.  I find the cannabis growers to be the most open to experimenting and sharing out of all of the different botany groups I enjoy.  I frequently use the suggestions that I find to apply to own organic gardening and food production.

OfflineShroomofdoom
Menace 2 Society
Male

Loc: Dark side of the moon
Re: New strains to hit Sparc in San Francisco with record high CBD and THC levels [Re: CrayolaHalls]
    #530240 - 02/24/11 08:37 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

sigh, why is this guy still aloud around here?

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #530244 - 02/24/11 08:52 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

BigBudz said:

1) I'm not going to devise all my methods
2)Solider of God
3)saliva div; but not visual (at least for me). Psychologically, it is similar to saliva.
4)Recently I had LSD with almost no visuals, so I consider my weed strains here to be as strong as recently samples of LSD I've had, if you consume all 7 strains and don't have a super high tolerance.
5)And I'll be continuing to develop strains continually, and these will be mainstream soon.

1) I assume you mean "divulge"
2) Soldier maybe?
3) The plant is called SALVIA, its not spit
4) Mix strains=LSD?  Maybe look for some new acid.
5) So you're selfing the strains you develop to create the F1 generation, but going no further in the stabilization process. This makes you a pollen chucker, not a breeder.

:peace:

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: New strains to hit Sparc in San Francisco with record high CBD and THC levels [Re: 81renaissance]
    #530332 - 02/24/11 02:49 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

. And I'll be continuing to develop strains continually, and these will be mainstream soon. I only work with females as I directly cross the genetics and alter them without any males. Little secret to how it is done, but I will never tell. If someone wants to do a DNA test of the strain, proof is already their.

You obviously have no idea how long it takes to make a strain and lock in a plants traits. :picard:

Ha ha ha ha........lol......rofl.......this is classic. :lol:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: New strains to hit Sparc in San Francisco with record high CBD and THC levels [Re: Magash]
    #530358 - 02/24/11 03:27 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I'll still try a test batch :shrug:

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

Loc: emerica
    #530359 - 02/24/11 03:28 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

you're not getting real LSD you fucktard.

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

They should teach african engineering at the college level.  mcgyver 101

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Invisiblemaryanne3087
Stranger

Trusted Cultivator
    #537920 - 03/18/11 04:43 PM (13 years, 13 days ago)

-PH and +PH levels

:ilold:

Offlinejuslikejesus
Your Name Is My Name Too
Male

Loc: Pennsylvania
Re: New strains to hit Sparc in San Francisco with record high CBD and THC levels [Re: maryanne3087]
    #541309 - 03/29/11 03:34 PM (13 years, 2 days ago)

He's totally legit you can buy seeds from him for $100 for 5 GET @ HIM YO

--------------------
When answering a question I ask, feel free to elaborate, feel free to direct me to other threads and or internet resources. I WANT to hear good information, try to make it so I don't have to answer anymore questions. I've read a lot if I ask a question it's because I want to here more.

Invisiblemaryanne3087
Stranger

Trusted Cultivator
Re: New strains to hit Sparc in San Francisco with record high CBD and THC levels [Re: juslikejesus]
    #541362 - 03/29/11 05:18 PM (13 years, 2 days ago)

1. he can't spell
2. he doesn't know shit about growing, I would say it's safe to say he knows less about breeding
3. he's an idiot

OfflineMuk
Stranger
Re: New strains to hit Sparc in San Francisco with record high CBD and THC levels [Re: maryanne3087]
    #542457 - 04/02/11 12:22 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

OP is insane, I think.

OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

Loc: emerica
Re: New strains to hit Sparc in San Francisco with record high CBD and THC levels [Re: Muk]
    #542472 - 04/02/11 12:41 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

that statement is indeed correct.

:highfive:

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

They should teach african engineering at the college level.  mcgyver 101

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
Re: New strains to hit Sparc in San Francisco with record high CBD and THC levels [Re: MFDoom666]
    #542546 - 04/02/11 06:32 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

He will be back in 27 years to verify that.

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

OfflineDoc
stoner
 User Gallery

Loc: New Caledonia
    #543289 - 04/04/11 08:55 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Dude all your strain names suck! None of them sound appealing at all. :thumbdown: And how can you claim to have record high THC levels.

--------------------
No one is free when others are oppressed

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: New strains to hit Sparc in San Francisco with record high CBD and THC levels [Re: Doc]
    #543347 - 04/05/11 12:54 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

um, the op is banned.  You're talking to yourself.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

OfflineTank333
Psychotic Hippie
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
Re: New strains to hit Sparc in San Francisco with record high CBD and THC levels [Re: 81renaissance]
    #543773 - 04/06/11 03:26 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

:lol:

--------------------
My best run so far

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #543933 - 04/07/11 12:20 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

81renaissance said:
um, the op is banned.  You're talking to yourself.

This is true but it's still fun to make fun of that retard. That's why I left the thread unlocked. :wink:

Won't kill anything to have one fun thread in the forum for a little bit before sending it to the dump. :minigun:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineDephect

Folding@home Statistics
Re: New strains to hit Sparc in San Francisco with record high CBD and THC levels [Re: Magash]
    #544082 - 04/07/11 11:19 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

This a whole different side of Magash

:awehigh:

I think this thread should be stickied and labeled, WHAT NOT TO DO ON THE GROWERY.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom