Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | Next > | Last >
InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Re: The Super Awesome Gif Thread [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #445356 - 07/12/10 01:44 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah I wouldn't have done it either, but primarily because I wouldn't want to get my ass beat by all the fuckers she hangs out with, not because she didn't deserve it :lol:

I have no idea what her name is though. I would just call her cunt bags McGee if I was on that show

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleandyistic
We got them veenoms!

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Lot
Re: The Super Awesome Gif Thread [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #445358 - 07/12/10 01:47 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Any girls who will only date guidos are not worth a second look. :nono:

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Re: The Super Awesome Gif Thread [Re: andyistic]
    #445360 - 07/12/10 01:49 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

lol, amen to that brotha

--------------------

Offlineelcharrosays
Male User Gallery

#445375 - 07/12/10 02:20 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I hit a girl in the face once. She flipped her shit and her father and the cops showed up but after the police were shown a video of what happened they took my side. It was a big 'ol bitch by the last name of 'Hamm." No shit.

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Re: The Super Awesome Gif Thread [Re: elcharrosays]
    #445379 - 07/12/10 02:23 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Woah we need the full story there. If you punched a bitch and actually convinced the cops it was justified then I seriously need to hear that story

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
    #445381 - 07/12/10 02:26 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Sooooo......what happened????  Why did you rock a chick named Ham?  Very rare that the cops side with the male combatant in a battle of the sexes.:yesnod:

--------------------

Offlineelcharrosays
Male User Gallery

Re: The Super Awesome Gif Thread [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #445388 - 07/12/10 02:34 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

It was like 5 years ago a group of friends and I were uh loitering outside of the movie theater and somehow my group of friends and some other group of people got into a shit talking match. It started because of this loudmouth whore that was with us but apparently my shittalking was the most offensive because I was singled out. This bitch starts coming at me in the parking lot and I'm backing away from her but still taunting her. I's liek "if I had a cheeseburger would you chase me?" and she shoves me and is about to hit me so my reflexes take over. I rear back but at the last moment realize what I'm doing and open my fist into what resulted in a helluva slap to the face. It was a very audible smack and applause ensued as she walked away in shock. Some bystander comes up and gets on my case and calls the cops but the chicks dad shows up first and starts giving me all these threats and how I'm going to get sent to jail. I was 16 at the time and had already been arrested 3 times that week so I knew I had nothing to worry about. Maybe just a little yellow ticket and a ride home from my mother. But anyway, she's all lying to the cops saying that I was coming after her and wouldn't leave her alone so when they saw the video and it was her being the aggressor and me backing away they just dropped it. Even the female cop didn't give a fuck. Good times.

I'm trying to reupload the video for you guys but the site it's currently at is having troubles pulling it up.

--------------------

OfflineDon King
Keep it in the Ring

#445390 - 07/12/10 02:36 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

cliff notes, homie.

--------------------
Only in America!

Offlineelcharrosays
Male User Gallery

Re: The Super Awesome Gif Thread [Re: Don King]
    #445392 - 07/12/10 02:39 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

This is a place for stoned people to procrastinate and waste time. It's all or nothin.

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

#445394 - 07/12/10 02:40 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

just read it

--------------------

OfflineDon King
Keep it in the Ring

#445396 - 07/12/10 02:46 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

elcharrosays said:
It was like 5 years ago a group of friends and I were uh loitering outside of the movie theater and somehow my group of friends and some other group of people got into a shit talking match. It started because of this loudmouth whore that was with us but apparently my shittalking was the most offensive because I was singled out. This bitch starts coming at me in the parking lot and I'm backing away from her but still taunting her. I's liek "if I had a cheeseburger would you chase me?" and she shoves me and is about to hit me so my reflexes take over. I rear back but at the last moment realize what I'm doing and open my fist into what resulted in a helluva slap to the face. It was a very audible smack and applause ensued as she walked away in shock. Some bystander comes up and gets on my case and calls the cops but the chicks dad shows up first and starts giving me all these threats and how I'm going to get sent to jail. I was 16 at the time and had already been arrested 3 times that week so I knew I had nothing to worry about. Maybe just a little yellow ticket and a ride home from my mother. But anyway, she's all lying to the cops saying that I was coming after her and wouldn't leave her alone so when they saw the video and it was her being the aggressor and me backing away they just dropped it. Even the female cop didn't give a fuck. Good times.

I'm trying to reupload the video for you guys but the site it's currently at is having troubles pulling it up.

> my group got in to it with another group
> some loud mouth whore
> I haz cheeseburger?
> this bitch comes at me
> time to smack a bitch
> cops came but didn't have to taze a bro
> good times

--------------------
Only in America!

Offlineelcharrosays
Male User Gallery

#445397 - 07/12/10 02:49 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Don King said:
:bitch:

They didn't ask for cliff notes. They asked for the full story so that's what they got.

--------------------

OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Cold as Hell Flag
    #445398 - 07/12/10 02:49 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
Yeah I wouldn't have done it either, but primarily because I wouldn't want to get my ass beat by all the fuckers she hangs out with, not because she didn't deserve it :lol:

I have no idea what her name is though. I would just call her cunt bags McGee if I was on that show

They call her snooki or something like that i think, my wife watches the e-channel and they showed that a few times. I would agree she asks for it sometimes, supprised it does not happen more to her

--------------------
Just smoke a bowl and get over your self
We are human beings first everything else is second

You can not hold anything I post against me for I am delusional

OfflineDon King
Keep it in the Ring

#445399 - 07/12/10 02:49 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Learn2paragraph, n00b.

--------------------
Only in America!

OfflineTripp420
WAT?
Male User Gallery

#445407 - 07/12/10 02:56 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Don King said:
Learn2paragraph, n00b.

Learn2Stfu.

--------------------

Offlineelcharrosays
Male User Gallery

#445414 - 07/12/10 03:03 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

My bad.

Quote:

there you go.

--------------------

OfflineTripp420
WAT?
Male User Gallery

#445419 - 07/12/10 03:15 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Lol

--------------------

Invisibleandyistic
We got them veenoms!

Folding@home Statistics
    #445422 - 07/12/10 03:16 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

andyistic said:

Yep!

All other video clips I looked at edit that part out for some reason. Oh well.

Invisibleandyistic
We got them veenoms!

Folding@home Statistics
    #445427 - 07/12/10 03:22 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

elcharrosays said:

Video? Where did this video come from?

OfflineTripp420
WAT?
Male User Gallery

#445434 - 07/12/10 03:26 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

she's all lying to the cops saying that I was coming after her and wouldn't leave her alone so when they saw the video and it was her being the aggressor

Edit: Yhea nevermind, thought you meant something else.

--------------------

Edited by Tripp420 (07/12/10 03:27 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom