Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinefungi
 User Gallery

Loc: Silicon Sizzle, CA USA Flag
Kim's Sister
    #441074 - 07/02/10 04:13 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Anyone heard of this strain? Looks Indica.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefungi
 User Gallery

Loc: Silicon Sizzle, CA USA Flag
Re: Kim's Sister [Re: fungi]
    #441301 - 07/03/10 12:21 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Bag says "Chem Sis"

OfflineCrusty Ass Bastard
Pheno Hunting

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Kim's Sister [Re: fungi]
    #441819 - 07/04/10 02:03 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Chem Sister is another Chemdawg-dom cross. Whats with all the chem threads this week? lol.

Quote:

You guys who have been around awhile remember Irie right? He passed around his Sour Diesel IBL and this Chem Sister S1. Many people have said this cut is every bit as good as the original...but who knows. Until I have a jar of each under my nose and in my rolling paper...it's all conjecture.

Lets get started!!!

So this one is really exciting to me cause I feel like it's kinda a sleeper hit. This herb is another expression of the seemingly consistent patterns of chem family tree of flavors. This herb is Chemmy, in a soapy, fuelish, skunky kinda way but also has a pronounced citrus aroma. Not lime like the whitedawg or from what I'm told the Super Snowdawg, this is very lemon. I haven't come across chem quite like this before. It also has a sort of apples and apricot thing going on making it kind of reminiscent of the coveted SFV or Ghost.

Like I said...VERY excited to try this one. The nugs are loose and look just like Sour Diesel buds but less swollen calyx action. To be honest this weed is not all that impressive looking, but whoooooweeee when you break open the nug...Man, full force fuel, chemmyness with a nice lemon citrus backround. If blindfolded, I could confuse this for SFV. That's saying ALOT.

Lets roll baby roll.....

Post grind the weed has lost speed in the aroma dept but still has my interest.

Ya baby, this herb is dank. It has a very complex flavor, a mix of old favorites like Sour D, Chem 4 and SFV. This is more of the Sativa side of the Fam it seems. It's soft and is giving me the total headband high...makes you feel like you are wearing a winter hat!!

I am not blown away by any means but this could be an absolute gem to somebody else.

It's flavor is present but not overwhelming...and it is kind of anti climatic. This is good. Not great but good. It's in the flavor group that I like but I don't think it exceeds it's siblings or peers that it emulates. Don't get me wrong this is weed good. Maybe just not as good as some of its peers.

It has lost its flavor halfway through which is disappointing. However I am HIGH as hell which is unexpected. After smoking alot today......I am surprised to be this baked. Fo sho Sativa cause the more I smoke the faster I type...LOL!

So it's kinda fun, but if it really takes 75 days to be good...well....

Still, I would grow this weed and give it a fair shot. It has qualified for a test run. But just barely. It had better be on it's best behavior....

Link

--------------------
|

Skunk Train (Most Recent) | G13 Haze (Completed) | G13 Haze (Completed) | G13 Haze (Completed)
Cinnibis Rolls | Indoor Peppers

"The secret of improved plant breeding, apart from scientific knowledge, is love." -Luther Burbank

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds