Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinevolcomstoner
Just one more xanax
 User Gallery

Loc: Gaybec
Re: Weed going to be legal in California... [Re: iStoner]
    #449045 - 07/20/10 09:07 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

iStoner said:
Quote:

DungenessDank said:
No way man. Legalize Acid 2011!

dont think itll ever happen. today i heard someone talking about how acid gives you flashback because it stores in the fluids of your spinal cord. :nonono:

Acid does not store itself in your spinal fluid, that is a myth.
Flashbacks are a part of a arre disorder called HPPD, a psychological phenomenon that isn't fully understood. LSD does not stay in your system very long,  and has a half-life of 3-5 hours. Acid is is insoluable in fats. Because of its short half-life and water solubility it does not saty in your system long.

--------------------

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineReallyNotANarc
Stranger
Re: Weed going to be legal in California... [Re: SmOakland]
    #493171 - 10/29/10 12:45 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I'd be scared to death of getting busted by the Postal Police; like Gilligan did.  You really think it's safer to ship than to transport by car?
Anyway, when Prop 19 passes, I'll make the trip to CA; just like millions of other closet stoners will.  CA's economy will POP you just watch!!!

--------------------
From the podunk town of Reefer Madness in the state of In-DIE-Ana

OfflineReallyNotANarc
Stranger
Re: Weed going to be legal in California... [Re: Kilroy]
    #493173 - 10/29/10 12:53 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Kilroy said:
Quote:

DieCommie said:
Quote:

iStoner said:
well i mean i didnt thinnk that the country would allow that to happen, medicinal and dicriminalized i understand but i dont think they can actually make it really legal.

They can make it legal in the same fashion they can have medical and decriminalization.  All of that is technically superseded by the federal law where it is illegal.  I think the federal law will more likley just not get enforced rather than repealed.

I agree with this. Isn`t pretty much this way in caly now, I mean when Obama said the DEA would leave the places alone in caly.

I wish the states got 51% of the say here.  I don't know who the FEDS think they are, thinking they have 51% of the say.  Gonna be crazy!!. 

...still getting used to this forum

--------------------
From the podunk town of Reefer Madness in the state of In-DIE-Ana

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale