Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineThriceKing
Seasoned Green Thumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
Legal seed banks in Colorado and Washington?
    #722097 - 03/19/14 11:35 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

So here's a question: been following marijuana legislation pretty closely (my own state has a bill in front of the house - woohoo!), but none of the legislation addresses the role of seeds head on. Seeds are an interesting legal boundary object, since they're not quite "drugs" - their negligible weight doesn't really add to a bust. Also, they're not really live plants, so if I'm a legal grower with, say, eight growing plants, does a bag of 500 seeds count against me in some way?  Hate to leave things up to the discretion of LEO on the scene to put his boot on your neck.

So with that intro, what's the deal with seeds in Washington and Colorado?  How are people getting seeds in the eyes of the law?  I'm not talking about swapping seeds amongst community members, we all know that goes on, I mean is there a legitimate mechanism by which a person can approach a legal distributor and purchase seeds for cultivation?  It would seem to me this could have a bright future with Denver and Seattle being the worldwide genetics front runners rather than Amsterdam. 

I'm pondering this as I am living in a new state, with no community members around me, and securing seeds with good genetics has become a major odyssey.  If only I could drive to Denver, pick up some heavy duty beans, and drive home, but again, a strange dude looking for a "hookup" is not how I want to do things. Ideally, I want to be a regulated, taxed consumer so I don't have to worry about Johnny Law getting his jollies from tossing my car looking for beans.

Anyway, anyone know about this?  Faced this in legal states where you wanted to start a grow?

--------------------
All submissions are for informational purposes and entertainment only.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

Loc: Colorado Flag
Re: Legal seed banks in Colorado and Washington? [Re: ThriceKing]
    #722100 - 03/19/14 11:53 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

you can buy seeds at dispensaries. river rock in denver sells rare dankness and MTG seeds. you can also get THSeeds seeds straight from the breeder himself if you know where to go in denver.

i know nothing about washingtons weed laws.

OfflineThriceKing
Seasoned Green Thumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
Re: Legal seed banks in Colorado and Washington? [Re: CrushNazT]
    #722114 - 03/19/14 12:46 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

CrushNazT said:
you can buy seeds at dispensaries. river rock in denver sells rare dankness and MTG seeds. you can also get THSeeds seeds straight from the breeder himself if you know where to go in denver.

i know nothing about washingtons weed laws.

Any limit on how many?  Are they feminized?

--------------------
All submissions are for informational purposes and entertainment only.

InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

Loc: Colorado Flag
Re: Legal seed banks in Colorado and Washington? [Re: ThriceKing]
    #722119 - 03/19/14 12:56 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

lol no, there's no limit on how many seeds you can possess. theres nothing really written about seeds in the law.

no they aren't feminized. at least not the ones i've seen. i'm sure someone sells some, i dont see why they wouldnt.

Invisibledocshroom
Stranger
Re: Legal seed banks in Colorado and Washington? [Re: CrushNazT]
    #726348 - 04/17/14 07:50 AM (10 years, 3 days ago)

Edited by docshroom (05/20/14 09:36 AM)

InvisibleP-O

Re: Legal seed banks in Colorado and Washington? [Re: docshroom]
    #726550 - 04/18/14 09:33 AM (10 years, 2 days ago)

u can order seeds online if ur scared to ask around

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies