Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Out on bail [Re: PsilocybinMike]
    #431250 - 06/11/10 02:03 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

The only bad thing about jail is the food. Other than that I dont mind sleeping all day, playing cards, watching cable tv, and lifting weights. Sure it isnt ideal but it isnt intolerable.

20 days is what I am crossing my fingers for, but I am telling myself 30-45 just so I am ready.

Plus when I go back, I go back to the same block. It will likely be a lot of the same guys and I already know how their shit operates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: Out on bail [Re: Picklez]
    #431254 - 06/11/10 02:10 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

You're fucking retarded. Jail is fucking stupid.

Cops think it's okay to talk to any way any how.

You're stuck in a room for days.

You share toilets and showers with the dirtiest people in the city.

People begging for food.

People think it's okay to talk to you when you make eye contact. Fuck that. Don't even look at me. I don't care why you're here and I don't care how many hoes you have. Yes I'm weird, and you're a fucking idiot. FUCK OFF.

The dumbasses like to watch cartoons and talk shows. WTF?

Sleeping on cots is not cool atall.

Fuck buying a dollar drink with commissary.

Processing for a full day, and processing out for a full day. NO I DON'T A FUCK HOW LONG YOU WERE IN THIS TANK. FUCK OFF.

Shit and piss stained hobos thinking it's alright to sleep next to you. FUCK OFF

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

Loc: emerica
Re: Out on bail [Re: King Koopa]
    #431255 - 06/11/10 02:13 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

King Koopa said:

People begging for food.

People think it's okay to talk to you when you make eye contact. Fuck that. Don't even look at me. I don't care why you're here and I don't care how many hoes you have. Yes I'm weird, and you're a fucking idiot. FUCK OFF.

Processing for a full day, and processing out for a full day. NO I DON'T A FUCK HOW LONG YOU WERE IN THIS TANK. FUCK OFF.

Shit and piss stained hobos thinking it's alright to sleep next to you. FUCK OFF

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

They should teach african engineering at the college level.  mcgyver 101

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#431256 - 06/11/10 02:13 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

You're fucking dumb ass for thinking jail is the slightest bit tolerable.

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
    #431257 - 06/11/10 02:15 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Jail is boss.

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #431258 - 06/11/10 02:16 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

It's jail. It isnt supposed to be fun.

But when you get caught, you just have to suck it up and make the best of it. If you want to sit their like a retard feeling sorry for yourself and hating everyone, then you shouldnt have fucked up in the first place.

Ive been there before, I know how it operates.

You are soft. I could see it being intolerable I have had to do a year or more. But jesus, 30-45 days. Man up.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: Out on bail [Re: MFDoom666]
    #431260 - 06/11/10 02:18 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

MFDoom666 said:
Quote:

King Koopa said:

People begging for food.

Agreed, all jail did was teach me how to counterfeit money and gain even more drug connects.  BTW the only enjoyable time was a solo shower... especially since I was dope sick.  PS the food is shit.  I ate the bread and drank the milk thats it.

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Out on bail [Re: Inverted]
    #431261 - 06/11/10 02:19 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

oh yeah, and me and my 2 friends were the only white dudes in there lol

--------------------

OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

Loc: emerica
    #431262 - 06/11/10 02:20 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

white people suck.

:lolsy:

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

They should teach african engineering at the college level.  mcgyver 101

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#431264 - 06/11/10 02:24 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

False. I am not soft for not wanting to associate with those stupid fucks. Me making the best of the situation is to avoid the idiots and not get myself into any fights. I can't stand being in one spot for a long time. I can't stand it when there is no progress. Counting days kills me inside, and so does the jail atmosphere.

30-45, fuck me running; I would claim to be psycho to get put on meds.

Quote:

King Koopa said:
You're fucking dumb ass for thinking jail is the slightest bit tolerable.

--------------------

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#431266 - 06/11/10 02:28 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

FUCK!

Jail is meant to make feel like you are nothing, low, animal-like. the cops talk to like you have no mind.

I get so boiled when a cop tells me to shut up like I'm some kind of fucking child.

Even thinking about jail pisses me off. Maybe it's just harris county jail that's a fucking cesspool.

AND JAIL IS NOT BOSS!!! :kingcrankey:

--------------------

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#431267 - 06/11/10 02:29 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

AAAAAAAAAARGHGGGGGGGHHHHHHUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaa

--------------------

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #431269 - 06/11/10 02:34 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Maricopa County with Sheriff Joe Arpaio is one of the worst 5 in the entire country.

If you dont want to be in jail, then dont fuck up. Every time you fuck up you risk the chance of being put in jail.

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#431272 - 06/11/10 02:38 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah no shit. I'm not the one that has sit a month in jail.

--------------------

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #431275 - 06/11/10 02:41 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

But you are the one whining about it.

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#431279 - 06/11/10 02:44 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

That's it pisses me off to here someone think it's okay to be there. It's asinine.  Longest I've been in was 2 days, and those 2 days were undoubtedly the worst days of my life

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#431283 - 06/11/10 02:47 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
Maricopa County with Sheriff Joe Arpaio is one of the worst 5 in the entire country.

If you dont want to be in jail, then dont fuck up. Every time you fuck up you risk the chance of being put in jail.

I am literally watching a show on that place as we speak... haha

--------------------

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #431288 - 06/11/10 02:50 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
Quote:

KillerPicklez said:

I am literally watching a show on that place as we speak... haha

What channel? It's a shit hole.

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #431292 - 06/11/10 02:57 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

King Koopa said:
That's it pisses me off to here someone think it's okay to be there. It's asinine.  Longest I've been in was 2 days, and those 2 days were undoubtedly the worst days of my life

I went through army bootcamp at 18, I know what it really feels like to be treated like a dog.

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#431294 - 06/11/10 03:01 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Did you just compare bootcamp to jail, LOL

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom