Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Emerald City Flag
Just had a Group Persuasive Presentation Today on Marijuana...
    #428496 - 06/03/10 10:43 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

...and I think our group did pretty good. It was for a small-group communication class, and our topic was the "War on Drugs", specifically advocating the legalization of weed.

WE talked all sorts of things, like the fact that pharmaceuticals kill people from overdose/mixing, the crazy side-effects of drugs. The hot babe in our group showed this sweet, funny video on all the phara. drugs, and stand-up comedians talking about them, and showing bunches of clips

I think the title of the video is "War on Drugs: What a Joke!"

It definitely felt weird saying that "weed was great" when I just recently got busted for cultivating and possessing weed, and could be going to jail for it. I love weed, more than any other drug, but after that experience of getting arrested, its definitely made me rethink weed itself: It just doesn't seem worth it anymore. Too much trouble with it for me to even wanna smoke it anymore.

So I guess the governments "anti-drug" campaign worked: after I got arrested, I really did not wanna go thru that again, so I stopped smoking. I miss it, but its for the best.

But from my experience, I still love weed looking back at all the great memories we had together.

In fact, I've seen my friends stoned and drunk, and they are great stoned, but scary/saddening drunk. For one, when my friends drink. they usually get out of control: \they get violent, start talking down to women like they are all "sluts" and "bitches" (which bothers me a lot that they have those thoughts), and general annoyance, especially in their ability to control themselves. My one friend J is really bad: he goes all out on drinking to the point of near-passing out, where he has really no control over his body. I hate when he's like that. I NEVER see him like that on weed. Not ever. And I love that.

And when I see them really stoned, they are just really smiley or laugh all the time, or just make silly comments, or get really hungry. Complete opposite. I love when my old friends are stoned! Its like a return to innocence! Ahhh...good times.

MJ, I will always love you! :hug::happyweed::heart:

But your stupid legal status really screwed me over. :sad: :nonono:
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
Re: Just had a Group Persuasive Presentation Today on Marijuana... [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #428514 - 06/03/10 11:59 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

You folded :feelsbadman:

--------------------
Suck my balls America

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Re: Just had a Group Persuasive Presentation Today on Marijuana... [Re: mhbound]
    #428517 - 06/04/10 12:16 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I "folded"? What do you mean? Are you referring to the fact I no longer think weed ais awesome because the law busted me? Then yes, I did fold.

No longer worth it for me.

Not until its legal
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

Loc: Devils Marbles Flag
Re: Just had a Group Persuasive Presentation Today on Marijuana... [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #428538 - 06/04/10 02:26 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Nah I understand THC, that shit shakes you up. A few years ago a couple mates and I got busted being absolute fuckheads at a local train station smoking a joint.

Our dealer was busted J-walking by undercovers with a quater in his pocket, so when he passed it to us he was all nervous and explained the situation so we wouldn't be idiots, but we were.

We got away, I was caught holding it, my friend was busted with the mix, though he only gave the cops have a gram of mix, and hid the other 6g's and only told us when we got home.

He got a Cannabis Caution so he is sort of on probation, meaning that if he is caught again in the next few years he will have something on his record.

I didn't go down, and we even smoked that night. But it realllly made me think about the whole thing, really fucking hard.:bongload:

--------------------

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Re: Just had a Group Persuasive Presentation Today on Marijuana... [Re: T-Rex]
    #428980 - 06/05/10 12:35 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Wow, that sounds really complicated and am overall shitty experience T-Rex. At least you got away clean. But your friend did not, which of course sucks.

And, at least you got to take bong hits at the end. I wish I could have done that after I got released from jail that night. But, that would have been stupid anyway, being I just got out of jail.

It sucks that my favorite drug of all time got me in so much trouble from my carelessness. Its hard to love something that could send me to prison for growing it for myself. At least, thats how I view budz now. :sad:

Someday, I'll return, especially if its actually made legal. Until then, I can't help but see MJ as too troublesome to get involved in. Besides, I really like having short-term memory. When I smoke, even once in awhile, I lose almost all short-term mem skills, which sucks fat donkey ballz. I'm disorganized sober, if I'm stoned, it just gets ridicilous.

Good bye, my love. :leaf::bongload:
~ TrueHerbCriminal ~

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale