Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Buy Kava Tea   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlineziggystardust
Stranger
 User Gallery

Marijuana and Anxiety: How to ensure a positive high * 14
    #387203 - 03/20/10 09:08 AM (14 years, 2 days ago)

Hey all. You probably remember me and my posts in regard to a struggle with panic attacks after smoking marijuana.

I'm happy to say that I am proud mary'd as I write this, and that I have managed to completely eradicate the anxiety that I encountered while high in the past. I have done a lot of reading on the subject, and decided to share my findings with everyone, so that those people out there with the same problem that I had can be given the assurance that panic attacks are actually an easily prevented problem.

Having a panic attack while high is an extremely unpleasant experience, and it is something millions of people have been through. Some never go near ganja again, feeling that they are doomed to have the same episode whenever they smoke. However, there is a way to prevent these negative encounters with the drug, so that every high is an enjoyable and productive experience.

During my research, I came upon a few points that contribute to anxiety-free smoking. When all these factors are considered, it will be near impossible to let any anxiety get the better of you. Here they are.

Blood Sugar and Adrenaline

Your blood sugar levels can have a significant effect on the high you experience when you smoke. As you get high, your metabolism turns up a notch, which can cause a sudden dip in blood sugar. If you haven’t eaten for a while, this can make you uncomfortable fairly quickly. Symptoms of low blood sugar include sweating, shaking, anxiety, hunger, dizziness, faintness, pounding heart, personality changes, confused thinking, impatience, numbness of lips and tongue, headache, nausea, blurred vision, slurred or slow speech, convulsions, coldness, as well as white hands and face. The solution: eat in advance of smoking, and make sure you have food and drink on hand while high.

When you are anxious, Adrenaline (or ephedrine) is released in the blood. This causes a rapid heartbeat, an increasing demand on your blood sugar levels, and thus escalating levels of anxiety as your blood sugar drops. The worrying nature of these effects will cause more adrenaline to be released, and so a vicious cycle begins. We’ve all heard the typical story from someone who had a bad trip on weed; “I noticed my heart was beating really quickly, I began to worry, it started beating faster, I felt dizzy, I thought I was going to die.” It now becomes clear that these experiences, rather than being purely psychological, have a chemical basis as well. The episode could have begun with a dip in blood sugar levels, and, because the person didn’t know what was happening to their body, it quickly escalated into a full-blown panic attack.

The best thing to do while in the midst of such an experience is to have something to eat and drink to get your blood sugar levels back up, and go somewhere without too many stimuli to allow the adrenaline to leave the bloodstream. Assuring yourself that in actuality, everything is ok, and that you are perfectly safe and sane, will help get you back into the right mindset. Deep breathing will force the body to relax, and will cause rapid dissipation of the adrenaline - to achieve this, breathe so that your stomach rises with each breach.

Some people, especially those with bad diets or who are subjected regularly to stress, may have a semi-permanent deficiency in blood glucose (hypoglycemia) which results in their adverse reaction to cannabis and their inability to control adrenaline. These people should always eat before smoking, and if their blood sugar levels decrease, knowledge of what is happening will help them get rid of any anxiety and remedy the problem.

Marijuana brings to the surface what is already there

Those who have had panic attacks while high often blame marijuana for their experience, but in every case, the problem is rooted within them. You have to already be prone to anxiety in order for that anxiety to come to the surface while smoking. Marijuana doesn’t “make” the anxious thoughts out of thin air – you do. It has been suggested that while we are high the conscious mind has a greater connection to the subconscious, although this has yet to be proven. Those who suffer anxiety and want to have a better experience while high need to look to their sober life for answers.

Factors which can help to relieve anxiety in ones sober life include:

- Regular exercise (as little as 20 minutes of aerobic exercise per day can help)
- A healthy diet
- Elimination of stimulants such as caffeine
- Talking things over with a loved one or therapist, as opposed to keeping your anxious thoughts to yourself and letting them get to you.

I chose to smoke during a time in which my life was crumbling around me, and I had a terrible experience. It put me off marijuana for several months, and the few times I tried to go back to it, I had the same experience. However, the following year, my life started to improve again. As I began to take control of things and begin a new chapter, the anxiety that had seized me started to fade, and I could smoke again.

“I have smoked weed every day for five years and I love it, but I recently had a panic attack and now whenever I smoke I start to panic. What’s wrong?” This is a story I have come across again and again, and it starts to make sense when you think about the person’s relationship with marijuana. It is very likely that the subject was using marijuana irresponsibly, in the sense that it was being used as an escape. You can only blot out the dirty flat, the bad relationship with your parents, the bills etc for so long before the stress and anxiety that has built up within you comes to the surface while you are high and you have an anxiety attack. Although it may work for a while, marijuana is not intended to be used solely as a means to help you “get away” from things. The bottom line: a stress-free sober life makes a stress-free high.

Setting and Mood

The importance of setting and mood in ensuring a good experience has been stressed by reputable sources time and time again, but often, it is ignored. Marijuana can make an uncomfortable situation doubly uncomfortable, just as it can make a pleasurable situation doubly pleasurable. Therefore, common sense should be used in deciding when it is appropriate to smoke. Those who are prone to anxiety should avoid these situations:

- Smoking with people you dislike, or cannot relate to.
- Smoking in a place where you do not want people to know that you are high.
- Smoking at a party where you do not know many people.
- Smoking when you have a deadline or unsettling event approaching.

If people who are prone to anxiety adhere to this, they are very unlikely to have a negative experience.

Amount smoked

Especially in the case of beginners, caution should be taken as to how much is smoked. It is possible to be uncomfortably high, and so those prone to anxiety or who aren’t used to marijuana should take small doses at a time, followed by 15-30 minute waiting periods to allow the high to set in. Regular smokers can have unpleasant experiences when they take a break from smoking - allowing their tolerance to fall – and then smoke the amount they are used to. The high can be more than they bargained for, and cause panic. With this in mind, regular smokers should not underestimate the effect of a drop in tolerance if they have a break, and ease back into their normal routine gradually.

When all of the above points are taken into consideration, a peaceful and happy high is guaranteed! Happy smoking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNothing Is

Re: Marijuana and Anxiety: How to ensure a positive high [Re: ziggystardust]
    #387218 - 03/20/10 09:43 AM (14 years, 2 days ago)

good post

OfflineHarlz

Loc: cloudz
Re: Marijuana and Anxiety: How to ensure a positive high [Re: Nothing Is]
    #387221 - 03/20/10 09:51 AM (14 years, 2 days ago)

And with that, Im gonna go light up a big bowl :awehigh:

OfflineChillWillis
old school fool

#387243 - 03/20/10 11:00 AM (14 years, 2 days ago)

Excellent post! +1, and :mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2: for you!

Hell I even bookmarked this.

--------------------

It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom.

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Marijuana and Anxiety: How to ensure a positive high [Re: ChillWillis]
    #387302 - 03/20/10 03:39 PM (14 years, 2 days ago)

:thumbup: great post, as a sufferer of anxiety I will try some of these things out.

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
    #387450 - 03/20/10 09:20 PM (14 years, 2 days ago)

Quote:

ChillWillis said:
Excellent post! +1, and :mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2: for you!

Hell I even bookmarked this.

ya dude, word

killer post.

for real.

this the kinda shit we need around here

im just too damn tired and high to do it myself. ill sure as hell congratulate you though

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

OfflineDr Dope
Doctor Dope

Re: Marijuana and Anxiety: How to ensure a positive high [Re: still beLIEve]
    #388324 - 03/22/10 04:43 PM (14 years, 12 hours ago)

I used to have some wicked panic attacks when I smoked as well.  I think my problem was the smoking to much part. A quarter between 3 people doing waterfalls.

OfflineChillWillis
old school fool

#388340 - 03/22/10 05:05 PM (14 years, 12 hours ago)

By the way this thread saved me from an anxious high last night!

I smoked too much of some shitty weed that looked sketchy. Eventually I could feel panic keep trying to creep up on me but I kept mentally referencing this thread; mostly about how it was probably due to low blood sugar at the time combined with the downward spiral from when your brain releases excess adrenaline and you keep thinking about your heart beating too fast or whatever.

I could still feel a little anxiety in the background but I was definitely able to suppress it 95%, so thank you man!

--------------------

It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom.

Offlineziggystardust
Stranger
 User Gallery

#388371 - 03/22/10 06:01 PM (14 years, 11 hours ago)

Happy to help my man, I've been smoking like a train the last few days and I have to say, though my anxious thoughts aren't 100% gone, I don't feel like I'll ever panic while high again.

OfflineNothing Is

#442251 - 07/06/10 08:52 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Has anyone seen the BBC documentary where this woman from London goes to Amsterdam and smokes a lot of pot and reports on the results?

http://www.bbcamerica.com/content/292/should-i-smoke-dope.jsp

Toward the end of it she submits to a medical experiment where they actually inject her with active ingredients in marijuana. One injection is just straight THC which makes her paranoid as all Hell. The other injection is THC combined with another cannabinoid, which I think is cannabidiol, and in that case the effect is extremely euphoric. These days weed is grown to have as much THC as possible probably at the expense of cannabidiol. When the balance is off in favor of THC you get high as Hell but it may come with enough paranoia to become unpleasant. Now, I don't know for sure but I think less specialized weaker strains probably have more cannabidiol or a higher cannabidiol THC ratio. So my idea is you may be able to counter some of the paranoia that comes with some really intense strains by mixing it with some cheaper stuff. And still get really high...

OfflineShaggy420
Male

#442314 - 07/06/10 11:07 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

:awebig: awesome post. i never usually suffer from paranoia ar anxiety, but the rare times i do its never fun. so this post should be handy for a lot of stoners out there. :thumbup:

--------------------

:Awemush::happyweed::fasted::happyweed::Awemush:

http://www.clear-uk.org/

Offlinevolcomstoner
Just one more xanax
 User Gallery

Loc: Gaybec
    #442437 - 07/06/10 01:48 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Nothing Is said:
Has anyone seen the BBC documentary where this woman from London goes to Amsterdam and smokes a lot of pot and reports on the results?

Toward the end of it she submits to a medical experiment where they actually inject her with active ingredients in marijuana. One injection is just straight THC which makes her paranoid as all Hell. The other injection is THC combined with another cannabinoid, which I think is cannabidiol, and in that case the effect is extremely euphoric. These days weed is grown to have as much THC as possible probably at the expense of cannabidiol. When the balance is off in favor of THC you get high as Hell but it may come with enough paranoia to become unpleasant. Now, I don't know for sure but I think less specialized weaker strains probably have more cannabidiol or a higher cannabidiol THC ratio. So my idea is you may be able to counter some of the paranoia that comes with some really intense strains by mixing it with some cheaper stuff. And still get really high...

Yeah THC to cannabinoid ratio can get pretty high and give you some anxiety. But I think thats more common in sativas. Whenever I smoke indica I get no anxiety, but sativas can give me some anxiety
Still love the sativa high though:awehigh:

--------------------

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
    #442449 - 07/06/10 02:27 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Great post ZiggyStardust.  I've found that some of those things help me a lot too.  Things such as blood sugar and stuff like that especially.  Great post man.

:thumbup:

--------------------

Invisible13eetleJuice
The ghost with the most
Male

Loc: 6' under fertalizing bud
    #442723 - 07/06/10 09:33 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

The Smoke Lounge said:
Great post.

:thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Male User Gallery

#442725 - 07/06/10 09:44 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Great fucking post man. I suffered through anxiety and panic attacks for years. Weed made them worse. Never found any real help in spite of valid attempts with docs... Ended up quiting everything and kicking the disorder like a junk habit in a way. Not cool at all but at least I did get past it for the most part. It's something I now understand that I will always have to deal with and be on the observative edge for it. I commend anyone trying to help with such.

OfflineShaggy420
Male

#443085 - 07/07/10 03:46 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Nothing Is said:

yeah this is a brilliant example. quite a good documentary as well. :highfive:

--------------------

:Awemush::happyweed::fasted::happyweed::Awemush:

http://www.clear-uk.org/

OfflineTheCrunchyBisquit
Baked to a Crisp

Loc: In The Garden Of Eden
Re: Marijuana and Anxiety: How to ensure a positive high [Re: Shaggy420]
    #443248 - 07/07/10 10:02 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Great post man! I'm not usually prone to panic attacks when I'm high, but there was this one strain of dro (it looked like exotic too) that always made me freak the fuck out. I have no idea what the hell was so different about it, but it gave me such crazy fucking ultra depressing thoughts that I threw out the last gram of it. I think it did it to everyone too though, the guy gave me like a dub or 2.5 for $15...

--------------------
:salmon: I hate my sig :salmon:

OfflineSteve Buscemi

#443353 - 07/08/10 09:50 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Here's what ensures me an anxiety free high:
Eat first or soon after smoking (potheads get cranky when hungry)
Smoke indica
Keep interested in something, like work or guitar, movie or conversation with friends.
Don't smoke marijuana as a solution, smoke for pleasure.
Coffee is okay, but not too much or you're wasting weed and coffee.

This one is the secret to success......... we're all adults here so here it is: You gotta beatoff or get laid everyday to relieve stress.
You have to get that snake venom out or people go crazy.

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: Marijuana and Anxiety: How to ensure a positive high [Re: Steve Buscemi]
    #546719 - 04/15/11 01:50 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Bump, this thread is great for anyone who suffers from anxiety.

--------------------

OfflineFlying_Dog
Last man standing
 User Gallery

Loc: Underground
Re: Marijuana and Anxiety: How to ensure a positive high [Re: iStoner]
    #546740 - 04/15/11 03:28 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Cleaning or any task that envolves focus seems to help me anytime I get anxiety.

OfflineSteve Buscemi

Re: Marijuana and Anxiety: How to ensure a positive high [Re: Flying_Dog]
    #546747 - 04/15/11 04:00 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Haha I stand by my beat off once a day advice.

OfflineeNtranceAsexit
Bang-a-Bang-Boogie

#546789 - 04/15/11 07:47 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

that lady in the BBC documentary was sooooo annoying... but it was funny to see.

OfflineFlying_Dog
Last man standing
 User Gallery

Loc: Underground
    #546791 - 04/15/11 07:50 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Steve Buscemi said:
Haha I stand by my beat off once a day advice.

What if you beat off 4 times a day and still get anxiety? lmao

edit: I be back in 10 mins time numer 11. I smoked too much so I'm trying to counteract it.

OfflineStwink10
Stranger
    #673143 - 05/30/13 08:04 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Tank you much bredren, d post b a big improv on me life, Jah Bless

InvisibleP-O

Re: Marijuana and Anxiety: How to ensure a positive high [Re: Stwink10]
    #673196 - 05/31/13 11:20 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Stwink10 said:
Tank you much bredren, d post b a big improv on me life, Jah Bless

nice first post junior :lol:

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: Marijuana and Anxiety: How to ensure a positive high [Re: P-O]
    #673833 - 06/07/13 03:27 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

I find valerian root daytime and both nightime regularly helps with general anxiety.
Kava tea also helps, especially with my marijuana induced anxiety.

--------------------

Offlinethisisaidan
Stranger
    #694828 - 11/21/13 12:16 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

I have panic attacks to begin with and I find that weed sort of brings that too the surface. I get prescribed ativan (as an needed anxiety pill) and find that if I just take one before smoking it kicks in about the same time as the weed. So, if you have anxiety or panic attacks you get prescribed as an need anxiety med (ativan, klonopin, valium, ect) make sure you take it and it'll help. :smile:

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Re: Marijuana and Anxiety: How to ensure a positive high [Re: thisisaidan]
    #694837 - 11/21/13 12:44 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

:dudewtf:

Quote:

thisisaidan said:
I have panic attacks to begin with and I find that weed sort of brings that too the surface. I get prescribed ativan (as an needed anxiety pill) and find that if I just take one before smoking it kicks in about the same time as the weed. So, if you have anxiety or panic attacks you get prescribed as an need anxiety med (ativan, klonopin, valium, ect) make sure you take it and it'll help. :smile:

You're taking a pill to prevent anxiety ....

yet you smoke cannabis that causes anxiety :flowstone:

maybe stop smoking cannabis if it makes you anxious and you wont need those toxic fucking pills

:imslow:

--------------------
The Ego is a pathological condition
like a calcareous tumor or cyst
that begins growing in the personality
in the absence of hallucinogenic substances
-Terence McKenna-

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

#753436 - 10/16/14 08:51 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

ziggystardust said:
Hey all. You probably remember me and my posts in regard to a struggle with panic attacks after smoking marijuana.

I'm happy to say that I am proud mary'd as I write this, and that I have managed to completely eradicate the anxiety that I encountered while high in the past. I have done a lot of reading on the subject, and decided to share my findings with everyone, so that those people out there with the same problem that I had can be given the assurance that panic attacks are actually an easily prevented problem.

Having a panic attack while high is an extremely unpleasant experience, and it is something millions of people have been through. Some never go near ganja again, feeling that they are doomed to have the same episode whenever they smoke. However, there is a way to prevent these negative encounters with the drug, so that every high is an enjoyable and productive experience.

During my research, I came upon a few points that contribute to anxiety-free smoking. When all these factors are considered, it will be near impossible to let any anxiety get the better of you. Here they are.

Blood Sugar and Adrenaline

Your blood sugar levels can have a significant effect on the high you experience when you smoke. As you get high, your metabolism turns up a notch, which can cause a sudden dip in blood sugar. If you haven’t eaten for a while, this can make you uncomfortable fairly quickly. Symptoms of low blood sugar include sweating, shaking, anxiety, hunger, dizziness, faintness, pounding heart, personality changes, confused thinking, impatience, numbness of lips and tongue, headache, nausea, blurred vision, slurred or slow speech, convulsions, coldness, as well as white hands and face. The solution: eat in advance of smoking, and make sure you have food and drink on hand while high.

When you are anxious, Adrenaline (or ephedrine) is released in the blood. This causes a rapid heartbeat, an increasing demand on your blood sugar levels, and thus escalating levels of anxiety as your blood sugar drops. The worrying nature of these effects will cause more adrenaline to be released, and so a vicious cycle begins. We’ve all heard the typical story from someone who had a bad trip on weed; “I noticed my heart was beating really quickly, I began to worry, it started beating faster, I felt dizzy, I thought I was going to die.” It now becomes clear that these experiences, rather than being purely psychological, have a chemical basis as well. The episode could have begun with a dip in blood sugar levels, and, because the person didn’t know what was happening to their body, it quickly escalated into a full-blown panic attack.

The best thing to do while in the midst of such an experience is to have something to eat and drink to get your blood sugar levels back up, and go somewhere without too many stimuli to allow the adrenaline to leave the bloodstream. Assuring yourself that in actuality, everything is ok, and that you are perfectly safe and sane, will help get you back into the right mindset. Deep breathing will force the body to relax, and will cause rapid dissipation of the adrenaline - to achieve this, breathe so that your stomach rises with each breach.

Some people, especially those with bad diets or who are subjected regularly to stress, may have a semi-permanent deficiency in blood glucose (hypoglycemia) which results in their adverse reaction to cannabis and their inability to control adrenaline. These people should always eat before smoking, and if their blood sugar levels decrease, knowledge of what is happening will help them get rid of any anxiety and remedy the problem.

Marijuana brings to the surface what is already there

Those who have had panic attacks while high often blame marijuana for their experience, but in every case, the problem is rooted within them. You have to already be prone to anxiety in order for that anxiety to come to the surface while smoking. Marijuana doesn’t “make” the anxious thoughts out of thin air – you do. It has been suggested that while we are high the conscious mind has a greater connection to the subconscious, although this has yet to be proven. Those who suffer anxiety and want to have a better experience while high need to look to their sober life for answers.

Factors which can help to relieve anxiety in ones sober life include:

- Regular exercise (as little as 20 minutes of aerobic exercise per day can help)
- A healthy diet
- Elimination of stimulants such as caffeine
- Talking things over with a loved one or therapist, as opposed to keeping your anxious thoughts to yourself and letting them get to you.

I chose to smoke during a time in which my life was crumbling around me, and I had a terrible experience. It put me off marijuana for several months, and the few times I tried to go back to it, I had the same experience. However, the following year, my life started to improve again. As I began to take control of things and begin a new chapter, the anxiety that had seized me started to fade, and I could smoke again.

“I have smoked weed every day for five years and I love it, but I recently had a panic attack and now whenever I smoke I start to panic. What’s wrong?” This is a story I have come across again and again, and it starts to make sense when you think about the person’s relationship with marijuana. It is very likely that the subject was using marijuana irresponsibly, in the sense that it was being used as an escape. You can only blot out the dirty flat, the bad relationship with your parents, the bills etc for so long before the stress and anxiety that has built up within you comes to the surface while you are high and you have an anxiety attack. Although it may work for a while, marijuana is not intended to be used solely as a means to help you “get away” from things. The bottom line: a stress-free sober life makes a stress-free high.

Setting and Mood

The importance of setting and mood in ensuring a good experience has been stressed by reputable sources time and time again, but often, it is ignored. Marijuana can make an uncomfortable situation doubly uncomfortable, just as it can make a pleasurable situation doubly pleasurable. Therefore, common sense should be used in deciding when it is appropriate to smoke. Those who are prone to anxiety should avoid these situations:

- Smoking with people you dislike, or cannot relate to.
- Smoking in a place where you do not want people to know that you are high.
- Smoking at a party where you do not know many people.
- Smoking when you have a deadline or unsettling event approaching.

If people who are prone to anxiety adhere to this, they are very unlikely to have a negative experience.

Amount smoked

Especially in the case of beginners, caution should be taken as to how much is smoked. It is possible to be uncomfortably high, and so those prone to anxiety or who aren’t used to marijuana should take small doses at a time, followed by 15-30 minute waiting periods to allow the high to set in. Regular smokers can have unpleasant experiences when they take a break from smoking - allowing their tolerance to fall – and then smoke the amount they are used to. The high can be more than they bargained for, and cause panic. With this in mind, regular smokers should not underestimate the effect of a drop in tolerance if they have a break, and ease back into their normal routine gradually.

When all of the above points are taken into consideration, a peaceful and happy high is guaranteed! Happy smoking.

That's a lot of work for one to do just to get high. Excerise... Fuck that. I thought you smoked to relax, but now I have go through extreme conditions just to catch a buzz?

Nigol please. You bet pass me that kratom.

--------------------
Learning to love life by living through loss and mistakes
Lessons learned then gradually surfacing, Letting go, stripping naked to scream
I am not perfect nor do I strive to be, I am alive in this world of face first falls and public breakdowns
I'm a retarded, disfigured clown
Dying to be heard through the simple art of letting this heavy wall finally fall
I'm an equal being of no race, or color, a hallucination if you will
Sneaking into the lives of strangers, and letting them fall apart to a new rhythm just to feel better

Invisibleoeric mckenna
Pure Indica

Loc: Mars
Re: Marijuana and Anxiety: How to ensure a positive high [Re: poor boy]
    #753487 - 10/16/14 01:26 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Reading all this &...the whole time I'm thinking:
  Wrong strain.
When people tell me they get anxiety I always think, wrong strain.

This inbred purple cures anxiety haha\ literally. peace
It has some low THC but high "other thaaangs" goin on...

I've had some that caused me inescapable anxious, racey feelings...
That OG 18 used to when I first tried it.

--------------------
***Handing someone your life's work....in a single seed = :laugh: ***

HIGHER THAN A GEORGIA PINE

Oeric's Winter Grow Projects

OfflineBorealiss
Stranger
Re: Marijuana and Anxiety: How to ensure a positive high [Re: oeric mckenna]
    #847285 - 01/26/21 08:13 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Anxiety has a very negative effect on my health. It may be too late to discuss this, but I just recently found this post and I'm glad I have someone to talk to about it. Anxiety has never really been beaten with marijuana, but after I found kratom extract for sale, I find it much easier to cope with the problem. I found your post, but I'm not sure about continuing to take marijuana because I gave it up over a year ago. I'm here because I'm still interested in the subject, but not more than that. Kratom is perfect for me right now.

Edited by Borealiss (01/27/21 02:05 AM)

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
Re: Marijuana and Anxiety: How to ensure a positive high [Re: Borealiss]
    #847287 - 01/26/21 01:29 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

11 years old...thats the age of this thread. The last response was over 6 years ago...

Thread necromancy of this extreme nature is frowned upon, hence the warning you got when you replied to this ancient thread. Try not to disturb the slumber of The Ancient Ones.

:doublefacepalm:

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Buy Kava Tea   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules